Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e] Empty
PostSubject: Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e]   Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Carly sat quietly in a pile of hay and straw. She flipped through the pages of her book, a horse beside her letting out a sigh. Her deep blue eyes skimmed across the page, taking in the words. There was something about horses that she loved. It was hard for her to explain...since she was afraid to ride. However, she loved to be around them. A horse bent down, nibbling at the hay. Carly smiled, patting its muzzle in silence. No one ever seemed to come into the stables. Which was part of their appeal to her. A good place to sit quietly and read. Her gaze returned back to her book, turning the page as she finished and moving onto the next with obvious curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e]   Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Ace Ashfield
"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Tapping one of the fingers of his broken hand against his leg in an agitated fashion (even though it probably wasn't the smartest idea ever), Ace looked around the stables, stormy eyes narrowed. Something felt off to him, but he wasn't really sure what. Maybe it was himself. He didn't know why he was being so jumpy and on the edge, maybe something had just clicked in him. Or maybe it was just a phase. It was just right then anyways, hadn't been like that most of the time, he just got really... nervous at random times. Shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head to get a hold of himself, Ace took a deep breath before walking in the stables, not really looking where he was going. Once he had taken a few steps or so, he noticed that there was someone else there and froze. Some girl he wasn't familiar with.

"Er.." He started, scratching his head. "Hi there." He greeted awkwardly, shifting from foot to foot.

(( So, uh, Ace looks quite bad 'cause he got beat up pretty well in that third battle - probably for taunting the enemy, ha! xD ))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e]   Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Carly looked up from her book as she heard someone speak. She had seen the boy around camp, but she wasn't particularly familiar with him. She smiled, giving a friendly wave of her delicate hand. "Hi," she said in her usual, happy-go-lucky tone. Without waiting for a reply, she turned back to her book on artifacts discovered from different eras. She twirled a lock of her curly, black hair as she read. She was like a sponge, absorbing each word on the subject most would find dull. She, however, found it completely fascinating.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e]   Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Ace Ashfield
"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

How polite. Snorting in a half-indignant half-nonchalant way, Ace grimaced and found himself without any words. She had greeted him and then turned back to the book, he wasn't used to that type of reaction. Most of the time they either greeted him and started up a conversation, sneered at him and walked away, or just said nothing and walked away, leaving him to just seethe/sulk/lurk by himself (which was totally fine with him, by the way). They didn't just say hi and then read a book right in front of him. How awkward was that?! "Seems like an interesting read." Ace commented, nodding to the book and raising his eyebrows. Well, he had to say something, couldn't just stand there and gawk at her. Plus, the idea of walking away hadn't occurred to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e]   Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasures hidden deep within...the hay [p r i v a t e]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: