Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Khione Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Khione Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Khione Cabin Ballot Box   Khione Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Khione Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Khione cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with a snowflake carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Khione Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Khione cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Ballot Box   Khione Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Character Name:
Jared Frost
Username of Character's Roleplayer:
Sammeh

Looking back at me
I seemed to have never really got it right.
I never stopped to think of you.
I'm always wrapped up in things
I cannot win.

Khione Cabin Ballot Box 33tno74

Khione Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_lwxfurjIoZ1qgzh68o1_500

I walked into the familiar Khione Cabin. I remember living here then I uh... sorta moved out-ish. But hey, Logan wants to go for CL and I... well I just felt like, why not eh? And I'm rambling. Inside my head. I think that's probably not good. Or maybe it is? I'm not a psychologist.

"Hm..." I murmured to myself, seeing the ballot box near the entrance.

You know... I was sorta just coming here to get some stuff I left. But I'm feeling nostalgic. I grabbed a small paper and wrote my name on it. Jared Frost and stuck it in the box. I looked around, seeing some people glancing my way.

Character Name: Jared Frost
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Sam/Sammich

"I totally did not just nominate myself, pffft, you crazy gurrl," I slipped into the Khione Cabin to grab my things.

You are the antidote that gets me by.
Something strong like a drug, that gets me high.
What I really meant to say...
Is I'm sorry for the way...
I am.
I never meant to be so cold.

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Ballot Box   Khione Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 am

Alaska was walking into her cabin when she stopped. She saw the table with the ballots and knew it was time. Election time! Her favorite part of the year. She always looked forward to this part of the year. She quietly walked up to the table and took a ballot. She grabbed a blue pen. She could already feel her hand getting sweaty, but she knew she wanted to change this place up a bit. Not that the current cabin leaders weren't doing a bad job, she just wanted to change the cabin up a bit. In her nice, neat handwriting she wrote. Then when she was done she folded the paper in half and slipped it into the box. She was now officially feeling happy. She looked around and then left the Khione cabin to get a bite to eat.

Character Name: Alaska Jacobson
Username of Character's Roleplayer:
Pinkgirl77

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Ballot Box   Khione Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Olivia strolled into the foyer of the Khione cabin. It was strange being back here, but it felt right somehow... Olivia eyed the ballot box that was sitting in the middle of the room. It was that time again. She remembered when she nominated herself just a year ago. Gods she was terrified, and even more surprised that she won. Olivia chewed on her lower lip. Did she want to be cabin leader again?
Her decision was not hard to make. No, she did not. Olivia would not be running in this upcoming election, but she knew someone that would be. The daughter of Khione marched over to the ballot box and scribbled down a name she trusted. Belle Neige. Olivia had chosen Belle as her co-cabin leader about half-way into her term, and it was the best decision she'd ever made. Olivia looked at her curved handwriting and gave a determined nod before she slipped the ballot into the box and was on her way.
Character Name: Belle Neige
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Brennasaur (Brenny)

Interview Received

Last edited by Angel on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Ballot Box   Khione Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:00 am

Someone had told me that there was a box in my cabin, so that you could nominate whoever you wanted to be your cabin leader, so I came to my cabin to do so. I saw a box in the center of the cabin,and I walked to it. I picked up the pencil and the piece of paper. I didn't want to run, it's to social of a job for me. I wrote down, My favorite sisters name and stuck it into the box. I walked back out of my cabin, heading to my archery lessons.

Character Name:Buffy Anne Summers
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Faith Lehane (Vina, Divina, Lehane)

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Ballot Box   Khione Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 am

OOC:/ Sorry XD But I sent mine to Snig. Just wondering, was it received? Cause I can send it again XD
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khione Cabin Ballot Box   Khione Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khione Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1