Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hermes Cabin Ballot Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Hermes Cabin Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Hermes Cabin Ballot Box   Hermes Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Hermes Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m83wcgH1Po1rb2atno1_1280

Before making your nominations, read THIS TOPIC

In the entrance to the Hermes cabin sits a table. In the center of that table is a box with a pair of winged sandals carved on the front. It is the nomination box for the new Hermes Cabin Leader. Surrounding the box are pieces of crudely cut paper and a pile of, slightly sharpened, pencils. It is time to put in your nomination for the Hermes cabin leader. Who will you pick? Will you nominate yourself? Or will you choose one of your fellow cabin mates as your new leader? The time for you to choose is now!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username of Character's Roleplayer:[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin Ballot Box   Hermes Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Hermes Cabin Ballot Box Isabel10
Charity walked into the Hermes cabin, headbanging and listening to Escape The Fate. While walking, she bumped into a table. Papers fell to the floor, pencils wobbled and rolled and a wooden box smacked against the wall. Quickly, Charity pulled off her headphones, slidding them around her neck and squated down. She picked up papers, piling them back onto the table. I'm such a klutz. She shook her head laughing a bit. Then she realized what they were for. Cabin Leader elections. She contemplated nominating herself for a minute. Should I? It's a big responsiblity? She furrowed her eyebrows, thinking harder. If I did, I would have to keep the cabin tidy, help newbies. She threw her hands up in the air, sighing. "Let's do this." She picked up a rigged piece of paper, and neatly, wrote her name in capitals.

Character Name:
CHARITY LESSARD
Username of Character's Roleplayer:
KENZIE/CHARITY

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin Ballot Box   Hermes Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Character Name:
Ross Evans
Username of Character's Roleplayer:
Mark
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin Ballot Box   Hermes Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Hermes Cabin Ballot Box Tumblr_m6kuwk49wu1rsjiwio1_r1_500

Nolan William Lewis strolls into his cabin. He looks around and notices the box, sitting by itself on a desk in the middle of the room. It looked like the cabin leader nomination box. Oh goody, he was looking for a change. Not that it was bad, but it was getting old around here. Hm maybe he should run, he did have a few ideas of how to run the place after all.

Nolan walks closer to the box and looks at it. Around it there was a handful of pens and a stack of papers. He picks up a slip of paper and one of the pens. He uncaps the pen and writes his full name on the paper, in his messy hand writing. Setting the pen down, Nolan picks up the paper. He folds it and tosses it into the box. Nolan then turns around, and heads to the door.

Walking out of his cabin, Nolan rubs his head. Had he seriously just entered the race to run for cabin leader? It sounded good at the time, but now he wasn't sure. Did he have what it takes? He'd have to see. Right now, he was hungry. First eat, and then second worry.

Character Name: Nolan William Lewis
Username of Character's Roleplayer: Snyggle

((I'll send my app in later, I have to go in a few minutes.))

Interview Received
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hermes Cabin Ballot Box   Hermes Cabin Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hermes Cabin Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1