Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Summer Nights [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Summer Nights [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:30 am

When we got back to the beach, I didn't really wait for Skylar and P.J to say that they were ready to swim yet. I just sorta ran towards the water, and plowed through it until the water was to my waist and the waves about to my chest. i waved them towards and shouted "come on, what's taking so long?"
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Summer Nights [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Nights [Private]   Summer Nights [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:46 am

I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is Skylar and she was jaw-dropping amazing. "Uh Skylar, is it inappropriate to say you look like hot in that bathing suit?" I took out my picture of Aphrodite and the picture turned into a picture of Skylar. "Hey Skylar, wanna see a picture?"
Back to top Go down

Summer Nights [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2