Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Exploring [Private with Purple]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
heyjuliette

Exploring [Private with Purple] Empty
PostSubject: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:46 am

Exploring [Private with Purple] 207544_103011429785889_103009233119442_25275_8091389_a

While exploring, Skylar sat down on the grass to take a break. It was quiet and peaceful. She could be with her thoughts here. She thought about her dad. She missed him a lot. All the memories they had: making bacon and waffles every Saturday morning, her waking him up so he wouldn't miss work, her cleaning the house to surprise him, telling him they would tackle the garage one day. He shouldn't have left. She pushed the thought out of her mind, needing to move on. She thought about how long it had been since she had actually talked to someone. She desperately wanted a friend.

Last edited by heyjuliette on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:51 am

Exploring [Private with Purple] Tumblr_m65842MCGa1r7oqmro1_500
Melody Jackson

So come play a song for me on
Your beautiful guitar
Got everyone fallin' in love
Standin' there and lookin' special

Melody skipped around humming they lyrics to, 'Want You Back'. She was on my average day, meeting someone new. Singing. Frustrating over this song she can't seem to figure out and being Melody. She was skipping as her head noticing a girl. Then Melody turned back. Melody thought to myself, from something flying threw my mind. Am I lucky to be alive. If it wasn't for Jason would I be dead? Melody thought. I looked back over to the girl. I gave a slight smile and waved. I stood in my spot. That I was in.

But if I saw you in the pouring rain
The illusion wouldn't be the same
I think you should know
You'd still be strangely beautiful
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:05 am

Exploring [Private with Purple] 207544_103011429785889_103009233119442_25275_8091389_a

From the corner of her eye, Skylar saw someone waving. She was really pretty. She looked up and saw a smile. Skylar got up, and dusted off her shorts. She wondered what the girl sounded like. Hoping for a new friend, she approached the girl with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:12 am

Melody Jackson

Your beautiful guitar

I walked up to the girl putting my hand for her to shake. "Hello! I'm Melody, daughter of Apollo. And who might you be?" She asked in her British accent. She flicked back her hair. Melody hoped to make a new friend. She loved making friends. Melody was really good at it to. I smiled while rubbing my tongue onto my teeth. Bad habit.

I think you should know
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:22 am

Wow this girl had a British accent. "Hi, I'm Skylar," I said confidently, "Introduce yourself, how'd you get here?" This girl looked interesting. Skylar really hoped they could be friends.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 am

center]Exploring [Private with Purple] Tumblr_m65842MCGa1r7oqmro1_500
Melody Jackson[/center]

Your beautiful guitar

Melody gave a sad annoyed look. "Well, I got here cause my brother, Jason. But technically he's not really my brother anymore. He's dead. I was born in England. My mom didn't like me and shipped me on a plane to America and Jason was nice enough to let me live with him. I never met him. He was at work, downtown, in a shooting. He told me to go here before he died. I have no family. My mom couldn't accept me. I had to be little miss perfect. It all happened because my school play. I was sick. I couldn't sing and I had the lead. I kinda ruined the play and my mom was a stage mom, basically. I just never liked her. She is such a, well I can't say bad words. That would be wrong. But yeah. that my story." I said.

I think you should know
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:37 am

Woah. This girl had an amazing story. "Wow, I'm sorry," Skylar said, "Do you like it here? It's my first day here, and I just don't know. What else is there to do?" Skylar really wanted to know more about Melody. She just didn't know how to ask more without being nosy. Not wanting a reputation of being a snoop, Skylar jumped back and asked more about the camp. She really wanted a friend. Here goes to hoping she just didn't screw everything up.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:44 am

Melody Jackson

Your beautiful guitar

Melody thought for a moment. "Thanks! Its fine. Just don't go in the forest alone. Never talk about boyfriends or kisses in front of the Huntresses. They will murder you, literally. They're maidens and yeah! But, when you get used to everything you'll be fine. Hey, Skylar, since its you first day, maybe I can show you around. I've been here since I was fifteen, so two years. I'd be happy to give you a tour. And when we're done we can go for coffee. No! You just got here, I don't think you want to leave again. We can, watch a movie?" I said.

I think you should know
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:55 am

"Sure, I'd love to go on a tour. I don't care what we do, really. I'm just excited to be here."Skylar replied. She really wanted a tour, that would be amazing. Her thoughts began to wander. Why was she even here, maybe after the tour she wouldn't like it here. Was Melody going to be her friend? Was Melody even nice? After all, they had just met. Could Skylar really trust her? Ugh, she hated this. Why can't she ever go with the flow without overthinking it?

Last edited by heyjuliette on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:02 am

Melody Jackson

Your beautiful guitar

"Okay, so where should we start. Your claimed right? Have you seen your cabin? Do you know where to ear? Do you know where to swim?" She asked. She smiled at her. Melody pointed to the camp. Melody wanted to make her feel like she had her to trust. She hoped they could be friends. "Hey Skylar, listen, I know we only exchanged a few words in all, but I hope we can be friends. You seem really nice." I Said. Imagine what friends we can be if we got to know each other a lot more.

I think you should know
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:38 am

Exploring [Private with Purple] 207544_103011429785889_103009233119442_25275_8091389_a"I'm claimed by Hedylogos, so I don't have a cabin. No, I have no idea where to eat or swim. I'd love to be your friend also." Woah, we can swim? Skylar thought. This place might not have been so bad after all.
Skylar hadn't even considered hurting herself all day. It'd probably been a week since she had. Today had been a good day. She thought about things though. She knew how it felt to not have somebody love her. But, her own mom? She started to feel pity for Melody, but then she thought, pity is exactly the opposite of what she needs. She needs a good friend. Maybe Skylar needed the same. This was an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Melody Jackson

Your beautiful guitar

"Okay, well theres many things you should know. One, there is a place called the Mess Hall. You eat there. Lake and beach are the places to swim. I prefer beach. Theres also the hill. You can sneak off campus with that. Treetop Village and Creeks and there are sport activities. Basically a lot of things." I said.

I think you should know
Back to top Go down
heyjuliette

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Good thing Skylar had a bathing suit with her. "Do you get in trouble for sneaking off campus?" She heard herself ask. "And do you have to pay for food or how does that work? Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to do something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring [Private with Purple]   Exploring [Private with Purple] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring [Private with Purple]
Page 1 of 1