Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Exploring the Lake[Private to Max]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Exploring the Lake[Private to Max] Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Lake[Private to Max]   Exploring the Lake[Private to Max] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Damon was walking along the shore of the Lake with no real destination in mind. 'Twitchy Feet' his step-mom use to call it. Just one of those time where you want to just go, but not anywhere in particular. As he was walking he was getting a feel for the Lake and the surrounding woods. Soon he finds a tree with a branch that he can reach, so he climbs the tree to watch the water.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lake[Private to Max]   Exploring the Lake[Private to Max] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Annaleigh walked along the sandy shores of the lake, no purpose in mind. For all she wanted was an escape, someplace she could think. The mist of the water sprayed her bare feet, but she paid it no mind. Water always calmed her, she was a daughter of Peace, after all.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lake[Private to Max]   Exploring the Lake[Private to Max] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 pm

On the edge of Damon's vision a girl walk on the shore. The mist was still swirling and to him seemed to cling to her. Once she was close enough Damon called out, "Hello. Nice time to go far a walk so we can think, huh?" Damon wondered where or not that was a bit rude then followed with, "I'm Damon, what might be your name?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lake[Private to Max]   Exploring the Lake[Private to Max] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Startled, the young daughter of Eirene looked up to see a boy about her age. Even though it scared her, fro she was a shy girl, she called back, "Hello! I'm Annaleigh!" Saying this, she began to walk towards him. She was a nervous girl, and she strongly disliked going outside of her comfort zone. The only one one who managed to pull her out of her shell was Turriant, but he wasn't arround anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lake[Private to Max]   Exploring the Lake[Private to Max] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Damon thought he saw the girl flinch but he wasn't sure. Better go slow and be nice. Damon thought. He looked at the ground and thought that he wasn't to high up so he flip backward holding on to the branch to right himself. He landed dropping one knee to avoid hurting himself. As he stood his pet ferret Lego landed on his shoulder. "Nice to meet you. My full name is Damon Calser. I'm a son of Hecate." Damon said fingering his silver pendent which was three intertwined crescent moons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Lake[Private to Max]   Exploring the Lake[Private to Max] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Lake[Private to Max]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: