Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]

Go down 
+23
anna.
panoramic
summer
Orel
camcam9999
welshy
lara croft
cher
Purple
Ninja Poet
Beanie
dean
Pinky
GreekGirl
pinkgirl
kenzie
Nico
➴ Katniss Everdeen
firelord zuko
moon
FudgeeBear
Balisugar
sapphire
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] Empty
PostSubject: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:53 am

operated by: sapphire
greetings.
➟ Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Graphix Galore! My name is Sapphire and I will be your server for today. Kindly sit back, relax, and make yourself as comfortable as possible while you peruse the portfolio. I will take your order in a few minutes but if you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to post in this topic or PM me personally and I will respond asap.

portfolio.
hover over the image for more details.

ONE:graphics playing with photoshop

Text Design :: 75 drachmas
Graphix Galore's bestseller since July 2012! Simply provide me with words of your choice and soon you'll have a completely customized graphic for use in your sig, your character thread, and pretty much wherever you like*! Style and effects will depend on the text provided.

Code:
[b][u]Text Design[/u][/b]
[b]Text you want:[/b] (Max of 3 lines please. Generally, the shorter it is, the better it will look.)
[b]Colors:[/b]
[b]Style:[/b]
[b]Other Effects?:[/b]

Banner :: 100 drachmas
A rectangular image with a set theme and effects to match. What I'll only need from you is a picture and a few words and soon you'll be a proud owner of one of these babies. As with the text design, no two of these will be completely alike so you'll have your own specialized image you can use wherever and whenever you please*.

Code:
[b][u]Banner[/u][/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Anything else you want to add?:[/b]

NEW!
[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] GziBsSp [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] Erh48ZS [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] AMn9nEj
The first of the most recent additions to Graphix Galore! Grown tired of the image under your name? Want your avatar customized to your liking? If so, you've come to the right place! With a minimum fee of 100 drachs, I'll make you that small image which will serve as your profile picture in this community!

Code:
[b][u]Avatar[/u][/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b] (maximum of 150x200. If left blank, I'll use the standard size of 100x100)

TWO:layouts playing with codes

NEW!
Signature Layout :: 150 drachmas
if there's a future, we want it n o w.
don't try to take this from me.
Just another one of the recent additions to Graphix Galore. Tired of your sig? Too lazy to make a new one? Never fear because Sapphire is here (ooh cool it rhymes). With a small fee, I'll customize your signature for you!**

Code:
[b][u]Signature Layout[/u][/b]
[b]Text/Picture to be Included:[/b] (A line from your favorite song or a quote from the cb? A graphic or a picture you'd love to show everyone? Basically anything that I absolutely have to include)
[b]Links to be Included:[/b] (i.e. character thread, plotting tread, tumblr, etc.)
[b]Posted or PMed?:[/b]
[b]Anything else you want to add?:[/b] (Or anything that you would [i]not[/i] want to be added?)

NEW!
Posting Layout :: 200 drachmas
[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] 47pWPMH
Want to have your own special design for your characters' stories as you RP yet you don't know how to make one or you're too lazy to look for something nice in roleplay resources? If so, this one's for you! Have your posts look dashing with styles and colors!

Code:
[b][u]Posting Layout[/u][/b]
[b]Style:[/b] (If you leave this blank, I will come up with a random design for you)
[b]Color/s:[/b]

Character Form Layout :: 400 drachmas
Ever seen those sexy character layouts on some people's threads? Ever thought "I want one of them omg" but then had that terrible horrible thought "But omg I can't code D:" /cue tears
Well, I'll gladly make you one! Just give me those precious details, and you'll get your own special character layout which is quite unique.

Code:
[b][u]Character Form Layout[/u][/b]
[b]Style:[/b] (If you leave this blank, I will come up with a random design for you)

NEW!
Entire Character Thread :: 500 drachmas
[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] LXu1fxJ
I know what you're thinking. "OMG MORE THAN A CHARACTER LAYOUT!"
This Entire Character Thread costs a mere 500 drachmas, and includes the opening post and character layouts. This, like the charrie layout, can be customized, and all you need to do is give me the specifics.

Code:
[b][u]Entire Character Thread[/u][/b]

THREE:pre-made layouts all set and ready to go***

NEW!
CHB Roleplayer Card :: 100 drachmas
The new CHB roleplayer card, a business card-themed signature for your needs! Made partly in Photoshop and partly in HTML, this card contains your name, links, and even small custom-sized snapshots of your characters! Once purchased, I will resize and add your character pictures and text for free. Of course, you're free to do this on your own if you know how. (The real thing is slightly bigger than the sample image; don't worry.) Note: CHB Roleplayer Card is an original idea of mine. If you want to make one of your own, feel free to do so but kindly give me credit for the idea or link back to this shop.

Code:
[b][u]Pre-made Layout[/u][/b]
[b]Layout Name:[/b] CHB Roleplayer Card
[b]Additions:[/b] (leave the italicized fields blank if you're going to add them yourself)
[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Links to be added (i.e. character thread, plot thread, etc.):[/i]

NEW!
Windows 8 :: 450 drachmas
Ever been completely at awe while staring at the new interface of the latest version of Windows? If you're one of those people who can't get enough of Windows 8, this layout is for you! It's basically an all-in-one thread package - opening post and character layouts (posting layout not included) - and it's cheaper than an entire thread layout! Though not apparent in the image to the left, the buttons light up whenever the pointer hovers over them, giving it an interactive modern feel. Also, the intro post not only contains most of the things people include in their intros (character list, playbys, theme songs even) but it also contains your characters' pictures playing like a slideshow - live-gallery style! I will edit your character's photos in the layout free-of-charge, but you're going to have to copy and paste their info in the sheet yourself. But wait - don't like the colors in the sample? Hold your horses because I'll even change the colors to your preference for free! Sounds like a good deal, right?

Code:
[b][u]Pre-made Layout[/u][/b]
[b]Layout Name:[/b] Windows 8
[b]Additions:[/b] (leave the italicized fields blank if you want add them in yourself)
[i]Colors:[/i]
[i]Link to Character Thread:[/b][/i]

Apple fans won't be missing out!Mac-based layout coming soon

FOUR:other for stuff not listed above

NEW!
Custom :: ??? drachmas
[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] FEgnVZU
Ever want something graphic/code-related done yet it isn't listed above? Well, provided that it's in my capacity, I'll gladly do it for you! Prices will depend on what exactly it is that you want to do and it's take it or leave it. All you have to do is fill out the code below and I'll PM you to clarify things and set the price. Don't worry - I'll try to make it as affordable as possible, though as I said, it depends on the thing you want done.

Code:
[b][u]Custom[/u][/b]
[b]Details:[/b] (What do you want me to do? A wallpaper for your PC? Icons for your site?)

* Please see the rules below for some notes.
** Will be accomplished with HTML for more design freedom. If you have any problem with HTML or you want it done through purely BBCode instead, please do tell me when you request.
*** Pre-made layouts will still be available for others to buy even if already purchased. However, certain attributes may be changed (like colors, pictures, backgrounds, etc.) to ensure that no two purchased items will be exactly alike.

rules and instructions
➟ I will only take a total of three requests at a time. However, pre-made layouts are not included in this limit. That is, even if the queue is full and you want a pre-made layout, you can post your request and receive your layout asap.
➟ Prices are fixed (exception for custom) so no haggling.
➟ Do not rush me, and unless it has been two weeks after I have accepted your request, do not nag me about it. Rest assured, if your request has been officially included in the queue, I will get it done.
➟ Pending requests may or may not be finished. These requests are those which are posted after all the slots in the queue are filled, and may only claim a slot when the slots are free again.
➟ Credit, unless specified above, is not required but appreciated. A link back to this shop doesn't hurt either! However, if you use anything from this shop anywhere outside of CHB, at least have the courtesy to link back here or give me credit somewhere on the pages where my work is used.
➟ Do not claim my work as your own.
➟ For those items that need your characters' pictures, I will use the pictures you provided in your character thread unless you PM me specific images you want me to use.
➟ To request, simply copy and paste the code below each example, fill it out and post it here. Unless it is for an event (i.e. Secret Santa, for someone's birthday, etc.), do not PM them to me. PMed requests will not be entertained if they have not been posted in this topic.
➟ To make it convenient for you, I will be the one to PM an admin to make the transaction.

queue
full

primadonna wrote:
Custom
Details: I would like a layout for the beginning of my character. Something simple-ish. Nothing too fancy xD Could you include a sections for: Songs, Secrets, Playbys, Threads? So in total four sections for each of those. Other than that I don't care how you do it. Also, if you could somehow include this picture: x

is that enough information? D:
Pinkgirl77 wrote:
Posting Layout
Style: Like the Terra Knighte (not sure if I spelled it right) one you have something pretty but not too girly because I have a guy character and that would be kinda awkward......
Color/s: Whatever you think looks good
Posted or PMed?: Which ever is easier for you
Anything else you want to add?: Nope
Bean wrote:
b]Entire Character Thread[/b]
Style: I really like this layout, but it's kind of small for me to use. That's the kind of simplicity that I want. (and I like the background too ;P)
Color/s: light, pastels, natural blues and light greens and greys.
Posted or PMed?: posted so everyone can see (:
Anything else you want to add?: Can everything be really simple so that the character layout can double as a posting layout without me changing anything major?

updates and promos
03.22.2013. Shop revamped and reopened.

credits and acknowledgments
➟ Thanks to Vina for helping me out with some of the details!
➟ Thanks to Icons8 for the Windows 8 icons!

total requests done: 42
to see all of them, kindly just browse this thread.

and that's that!
➟ There you go! I hope something above struck your fancy. Well, I have nothing more to say so just go ahead and request if you'd like :)

Last edited by Saphvertable on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:04 am; edited 60 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:17 am

FIVE
Link to your character topic: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t11014-balisugar-s-final-character-topic
Anything you want to add?: Nope
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:09 am

Balisugar wrote:
FIVE
Link to your character topic: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t11014-balisugar-s-final-character-topic
Anything you want to add?: Nope

[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] Balisugar
Code:
[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/flareon03/CHB%20Requests/balisugar.png[/IMG]
Feel free to tell me if you want something changed :D I'll PM an admin for the transaction. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:27 am

ONE
Text you want: FudgeeBear
Glow Colors: Orange, Violet and Green
Anything you want to add?: Good luck for the character slot! You're mega awesome and, and--! Oh, yeah, please make it in PNG :D

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:54 am

FudgeeBear wrote:
ONE
Text you want: FudgeeBear
Glow Colors: Orange, Violet and Green
Anything you want to add?: Good luck for the character slot! You're mega awesome and, and--! Oh, yeah, please make it in PNG :D

[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] Fudgeebear
Code:
[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/flareon03/CHB%20Requests/fudgeebear.png[/IMG]
PNG as you ordered! I'll PM an admin for the transaction. Tell me if you want anything changed :D
And thanks, Fudge! /glomps and huggles
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:46 am

ONE

• Text you want: Moon
  • Glow Colors: Blue and Purple
  • Anything you want to add?: Nope, that's good. xD Thankies Saph.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:02 am

Moon wrote:

ONE

• Text you want: Moon
  • Glow Colors: Blue and Purple
  • Anything you want to add?: Nope, that's good. xD Thankies Saph.

[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] Moon
Code:
[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/flareon03/CHB%20Requests/moon.png[/IMG]
Just let me know if you need anything changed. I'll pm an admin for the transaction. Thanks, Moon! :D
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Can I submit this just so I don't forget what I want? All of your examples look amazing by the way.

THREE
Text you want:One Direction
Baby you light up my world
Like nobody else
Colors: Whatever you think looks nice, I trust your judgement.
Other Effects?: Same as above
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:08 pm

ONE

Text you want: Hannah Bagel

Glow Colors: Um... Yellow, Orange, and Red ((MAYBE if you could add like, a little splash of blue on the bottom to make it pop, that'd be cool, but if you can't I understand))

Anything you want to add?: No, that's it ^.^

I'm Just having this here for when you DO accept more orders and such!

Last edited by Katniss Everdeen on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:11 pm

SIX
        Link to your character topic: here
        Anything you want to add?: I made it hard for you and I feel bad, so I'm paying you 100 drachmas for this, (because it looks complicated and my pictures are gifs), and I'm going to go on a picture hunt to get pictures of all of my characters for you. Haha.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:29 pm

It's amazing, thanks so much! But now I have another request...

ONE
Text you want: Balisugar
Glow Colors: Lots of purple, and a bit of blue as well please
Anything you want to add?: This can wait since you have other requests, it's not that important.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:17 pm

@Snyggle: Thank youz!
@Nico: Aww, you don't have to, but thanks!
@Bali: Alright, your request is on hold until I finish the first three :)

updates:
Request list is now FULL.
Added number 8 to the examples.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm

THREE
Text you want:
Green Day
It's something unpredictable,
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
Colors: Whatever you think looks good
Other Effects?: Again, whatever you think looks good
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:48 am

See my signature and that's my thank you C: I have to go and save my drachmas xDD I'll come back and request again omnomnomnom!
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:08 am

@Fudge: You're welcome! :D

Snyggle wrote:
THREE
Text you want:One Direction
Baby you light up my world
Like nobody else
Colors: Whatever you think looks nice, I trust your judgement.
Other Effects?: Same as above

[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] 10sews6
Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/10sews6.png[/IMG]

Katniss Everdeen wrote:
[center]ONE
Text you want: Hannah Bagel
Glow Colors: Um... Yellow, Orange, and Red ((MAYBE if you could add like, a little splash of blue on the bottom to make it pop, that'd be cool, but if you can't I understand))
Anything you want to add?: No, that's it ^.^

[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] Zwcffp
Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/zwcffp.png[/IMG]
I don't know if I did the blue part right xD If it isn't what you wanted, feel free to clarify things.

Nico wrote:
SIX
Link to your character topic: here
Anything you want to add?: I made it hard for you and I feel bad, so I'm paying you 100 drachmas for this, (because it looks complicated and my pictures are gifs), and I'm going to go on a picture hunt to get pictures of all of my characters for you. Haha.

Spoiler:

[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] Nico
Code:
[IMG]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/flareon03/CHB%20Requests/nico.png[/IMG]

Snyggle and Hannah's requests are uploaded to Tinypic at the moment since Photobucket's apparently having a hard time uploading some of the photos...
Anyway, if you want anything modified, don't be afraid to tell me!

updates:
Balisugar and Kenzie claim slots on the request list. Only one more slot available.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:51 pm

THREE
Text you want: Pinkgirl77
Colors: What ever you think is best. I have 100% trust in you. :)
Other Effects?: Same as above.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:11 am

update:
Pinkgirl77 has now claimed the third slot. Request list is full.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:34 am

Oh, It's BEAUTIFUL!!! <3
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:58 am

@Hannah: Thanks, Hannah! Glad you think so! :D

Now for the requests...

Balisugar wrote:
ONE
Text you want: Balisugar
Glow Colors: Lots of purple, and a bit of blue as well please
Anything you want to add?: This can wait since you have other requests, it's not that important.
[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] Balisugar2
Code:
[img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/flareon03/CHB%20Requests/balisugar2.png[/img]
Kenzie wrote:
THREE
Text you want:
Green Day
It's something unpredictable,
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
Colors: Whatever you think looks good
Other Effects?: Again, whatever you think looks good
[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] Charity
Code:
[img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/flareon03/CHB%20Requests/charity.png[/img]
pinkgirl77 wrote:
THREE
Text you want: Pinkgirl77
Colors: What ever you think is best. I have 100% trust in you. :)
Other Effects?: Same as above.
[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] Pinkgirl77
Code:
[img]http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk54/flareon03/CHB%20Requests/pinkgirl77.png[/img]

If you guys have any problem with your orders, just tell me :D I'll go pm an admin for the transactions.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:41 am

Oh my gods Sapphire! It's beautiful. *Tears up* I love it so much!
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:40 am

I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 pm

I love it so much! It's amazing Saph!
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Thank you so much, I absolutely love it!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:47 am

You're all welcome! :D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 am

I forgot to say that I love it. xD

BUT I DO. Don't worry. /pat pat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]   [[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[ graphix galore - CLOSED ]]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Shops & Services-
Jump to: