Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pinky

Pinky

um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 am

I was covering my laughter by putting a hand over my mouth when he brought up "I like smoothies" I couldn't help my self, and what made me laugh harder, when Simon slapped himself for the smoothie comment. I know it's cruel to laugh at him, but I really couldn't help it! "Sorry!" I said while laughing. I managed to stop a few minutes later, trying to continue the conversation, then he complimented me, saying that I was a great girl, I kind of blushed a little "Thanks, you too." At least I managed to say that without stuttering. "I don't really know, I could go by myself though, I was was thinking that I might attend the dance too."
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 am

simon xi montri
Son of Hecate

Simon nodded once, smiling mischievously at the daughter of Demeter. "Sure, you do that. Maybe I'll see you there," he said, though a little unsure. Where should he take Haven anyway? Should they go dancing or watch the fireworks display? Putting the thought at the back of his mind for now, Simon raked a hand through his damp hair and raised his hand in a half-wave. "So, I have to get going. Thanks for the time, Nats! Simon the Tree, over and out," he said, spinning on his heel and starting to walk back in the direction of the cabins. Then he paused, looking over his shoulder to give Natalie a small wink. "Have fun later!"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Pinky

Pinky

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:25 am

(OOC: is this the end of out topic or do you want to continue?)
Back to top Go down
http://ruskayatheawesome.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:00 am

((The end, yeah xD))
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]   um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

um... what are you doing? [private to Sapphire]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3