Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Reading and Meeting New People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Reading and Meeting New People Empty
PostSubject: Reading and Meeting New People   Reading and Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Danielle:
Danni walked over to the pine tree with her head phones blaring her music and a book in hand. She had heard good things about the Harry Potter series but had never sat down to read it before. It wasn't until one of her half brothers shoved it in her face did she actually begin to read it. Danni was halfway through the first book but her siblings were getting rowdy so she came here to get away. Once at the pine she sat down and began to read.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meeting New People   Reading and Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 pm

If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you

Reading and Meeting New People 570_to10

Jeanie Jessica Way

Jeanie sat on one of the higest branches in the pine tree. She liked it better up here. It was quieter. She pulled out her copy of Above by Leah Bobet. It was good so far. Matthew was such a sweetheart. Jeanie hummed as she read. It was a weird quirk of hers. She had to do something with her body while she read. Whether it be, tap her foot or hum. She was blown by the wind. Dropping her book, she grasped for the trunk of the pine. Her book fell, smacking branches until it hit a girl on the head. Jeanie gasped. "I'm so sorry!"

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meeting New People   Reading and Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Danielle:
Danni felt a something hard hit her head. She cursed loudly and stood up. Yanking her ear buds out of her ears she looked up and saw a girl. With her accent being as strong as ever she snapped. "What in Hades are you doing up there?" She didn't mean to be rude to the girl but she was just in so much pain. Danni rested her hand on her head and inhaled deeply to try and soothe the throbbing pain.

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meeting New People   Reading and Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:46 am

If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you

Reading and Meeting New People 570_to10

Jeanie Jessica Way

Jeanie began her climb down from the tree. She was scared to get to the bottom. Would the girl punch her? Jeanie swallowed the lump in the back of her throat and finally, her trainers hit the grass. "I'm so sorry. I was sitting real high and there was a gust of wind. I had to hold on the trunk with both hands. I dropped my book. I'm sorry." Jeanie looked down at her mocasins(that probably spelt wrong) and tapped the tips of her shoes together.

http://www.polyvore.com/jeanie/set?id=52485239

And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meeting New People   Reading and Meeting New People I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Danielle:
Danni sighed. "It's fine that just really hurt." She dropped her hand and looked at her. "I'm Danielle, daughter of Hecate." She introduced herself. "Call me Danni." Danni held her had out for the girl to shake. Smiling at the girl to reassure her she was not still angry with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading and Meeting New People   Reading and Meeting New People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading and Meeting New People
Page 1 of 1