Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Burial of Jessica Roberts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

The Burial of Jessica Roberts Empty
PostSubject: The Burial of Jessica Roberts   The Burial of Jessica Roberts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Dead. Jessica Roberts is dead. Here is the grave marker:

Jessica Marie Roberts

b. March 15, 1993- July 5, 2012

May her soul go to Elysium.

Demigod of Hecate, Archer, and Camper

There was a small gathering of people around the coffin. They were all there to mourn her. She wouldn't have wanted that many people. There would be plenty of time to mourn her afterward.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: The Burial of Jessica Roberts   The Burial of Jessica Roberts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:25 pm

I sobbed. I had never known her, only to watch her die. But she was so sweet in death, and I was sure that I should be here.
'Are you okay?' Auburn asked whispering.
I nodded and swallowed back my immediate answer that of course I wasn't.
There were a handful of people here, and I really hoped no-one was thinking I shouldn't be here.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Burial of Jessica Roberts   The Burial of Jessica Roberts I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:37 pm

The Burial of Jessica Roberts Annabe15
A N N A / M A Y / S H A U K // Z E U S

There's a side to you,
That I never knew, never knew.

Anna hadn't bothered to dress up in fancy clothes or anything. No mourning clothes, her typical everyday outfit, not that it was too far from mourning clothes. They were close to black, just not dressy. She rubbed her lightning bolt for good luck; funerals gave her the creeps and she didn't really want to be here, she hadn't really known the girl, except that her name was Jessica.

Anna was standing next to her best friend Emma, who at least had the decency to dress in clothing funeral appropriate. She hadn't known the girl either, but Anna could tell she was about to tear up. Anna looked around for the person who was going to be leading us in the funeral. They were no where to be seen. Anna sighed, Gods, when is this stupid funeral going to start?

Anna looked at Emma. She asked, "Emma, are you alright? It's just a funeral. Gods, you didn't even know the girl, and neither did I." Emma rolled her eyes and told her friend that she was indeed okay; halfbloods dying upset her all the time. Anna couldn't help touching the lightning bolt necklace that lay on her chest again.

All the things that you'd say,
they were never true, never true.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burial of Jessica Roberts   The Burial of Jessica Roberts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Burial of Jessica Roberts
Page 1 of 1