Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Greek's Final Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Greek's Final Characters Empty
PostSubject: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Active:

Isabella Rose - daughter of Athena
Seth Motega - son of Apollo
Zachary Chance - son of Demeter
Aiden Morti - son of Hades
Alyssandra Richards - daughter of Harmonia

Relationships:
Isabella - single
Seth - single
Aiden - taken; Kylee Reeds (Moon)
Alyssandra - single

Songs:
Seth - "Novacane" by Frank Ocean
Zachary - "No Church in the Wild" by Kayne West and Jay-Z
Aiden - "Broken" by Young London
Alyssandra - "Running for Cover" by Ivan and Alyosha

Last edited by GreekGirl on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_inline_ml1sixoufX1qz4rgp Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_inline_mnosg3Sxkf1qz4rgp

Basics

Name: Isabella Faith Rose

Nickname: Izzy; Bella

Birthday: July 9th, 1996

Play by: Madison Beer

God Parent: Athena

Claimed: Yes

History

"My father was a morbid man. He tried his best to be happy, but it was hard for him with a broken heart. He was a professor in a university in Maine. My father used to be a professor in New York before he brought me to Maine with him. He spoke very little of my mother, Athena, but I knew he loved her very much. My father shared his secrets with me and told me all about Athena and how they met in a bar. They fall in love and bam I was born.
My father married another woman, who I despised till the day my father died. That day a hellhound came bursting through our front doors of our house, killing my father. Before the hellhound turned to my step-mother, she blamed me. As she was saying something rather mean, the hellhound attacked her. Sadly, my step mother survived and so did my step-brother. I ran and ran until I was given two long knives by a homeless man. I knew it was a gift from Athena though. I finally made it to camp alive."

Mortal Family: John Rose (father), Mary Mill-Rose (step-mother), Jacob Rose (step-brother)

Years in Camp: 6

Appearance

Physical Appearance: Isabella has long brown hair that she has been growing for sometime. She believes her eyes are her best feature. Her eyes are a light grey framed with long pretty eyelashes. Isabella stands at five feet and three inches, feeling short to herself. All over her body she has small scars from past battles and fighting monsters. Often she wears the orange camp shirt and shorts. From being half Spanish and half Italian, Isabella doesn't have to worry about tanning much. Also, due to all the training, Isabella is a little bit muscular.  

Internal Appearance: Isabella would classify herself as any other teenage girl. She tends to keep to herself usually and is a little reserved. Isabella is also shy and rambles when she is. Once you get to know her though, Isabella is quite fun, silly, and trustworthy. She will stand up for her beliefs. Yet, she also has trust issues and has a hard time trusting people as well. Isabella also has a hard time of letting go of her past and it always stays with her. She also tends to be clumsy. For Isabella, it seems that walking and chewing gum are something she cannot do.  

Fatal Flaw: Isabella's fatal flaw is her pride. She refuses to let anyone see her weak or hurt.

Other

Pets: n/a

Talents: Isabella is pretty smart. Also, if she is in battle, Isabella knows which strategy is always the best. A lost battle has never occurred to Isabella.

Weapons: Two blue-stringed bracelets located on one of her wrist are her weapons. When taken off, they transform into two long knives which she uses for fighting.

Year-Round or Summer: Year round

Other: n/a

Last edited by GreekGirl on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:52 am

Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_ml9bh5hqwl1rszyeyo1_400
Isabella Faith Rose; daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom

Spoiler:

Last edited by GreekGirl on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:31 am

Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_ljrjhjxKNZ1qbp4c2o1_400Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_ljrjjs0xTC1qbp4c2o1_400
Basics

Name: Seth Marcus Motega

Nicknames: n/a

Birthday: August 1st, 1996

Play by: Paul Walker

God Parent: Apollo

History

"My mom and I lived in the city. It wasn't all that bad at all actually. My grades were good in school and my mom had no complaints with me. She did't really talk about Apollo as much. All she ever told me was, 'You look just like him.' And that they met in the park and it was love at first sight or whatever. They lived together for sometime and then I was put into the picture. She didn't mind when Apollo left after I was born. Yet, I knew my mother was a little heartbroken. That's why I always tried to be good and didn't do anything bad.
Then one day those weird attacking killing birds attacked me on my way home from school. I managed to kill them with just a rock. After that, I told my mom and she never seemed as happy to send her kid away for the summer. I always come back to her. I always do. And she seems broken more and more every time I return."

Mortal Family: Mia Motega (mother)

Years in Camp: 3

Appearance

Physical Appearance: Let's start with Seth's face. Girls would say they love his eyes. Seth has almond shaped green eyes that always stand out (his eyes are from his mother). He keeps his blond hair short so it doesn't get into his eyes. Standing at five feet and eight inches, Seth towers over most people. Also after much time to himself, Seth is muscular. His mouth is usually in a goofy smile along with a twinkle in his eye.

Internal Appearance: Seth is...well it's easy to explain. Seth is probably the biggest goofball ever. Everything is funny to him. Or he makes it funny. He loves to joke around and play pranks. His blonde hair prevents other campers from thinking he's a Hermes kid. Deep down though, Seth can be a little sensitive and can take mean things to heart. He does not like to be tied down. Yet, Seth does have a temper and tends to blow up when he is angry.
UPDATE:
After Isabella died, Seth was heartbroken. The jokes and pranks ceased. He isn't that smiley anymore and the usual mischievous gleam in his eyes is gone. Seth is more closed and reserved now. He isn't very talkative and keeps everything bottled up inside now. Every once in a blue moon, Seth will play a prank. He still cares about his friends, but distances himself now because he's afraid he will loose someone else.  

Fatal Flaw: Seth's fatal flaw is his loyalty to his friends and family. He would lay dow his life for them.

Other

Talents: Due being the son of Apollo, he is great at archery and healing. His healing powers do have a limit though. Large open wounds require more energy then small cuts and bruises. Seth also has a beautiful singing voice that no one knows about.

Weapons: The brown leather bracelet located on his left wrist is his weapon. When take on, the leather bracelet becomes a bow and arrow. When his bow and arrow fails to work, Seth uses a small dagger hidden in his sock.

Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Other: Seth and Isabella grew up together.

Last edited by GreekGirl on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:23 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:44 am

Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_m3iwh7Nrt91rtjxt3o1_500

Seth Marcus Motega
Son of Apollo; God of the sun

Spoiler:

Last edited by GreekGirl on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_lrqbf131fS1qdq0qfo1_r1_500

Basics

Name: Aiden Joseph Morti

Nicknames: n/a

Birthday: January 9th, 1994

Play by: Jonny Depp

God Parent: Hades

History

"Honestly, I can remember everything. I remember my mother clearly. I loved my mom so much. And in her eyes, I could tell she loved me too. We were happy. My mom always told stories about my father Hades. She often described him as charming, handsome, and funny. Hard to believe considering I'm becoming like him. Then my mother married Nick. He was horrible and mean. Yet, I knew my mom only kept him for the money to support me. I was okay with that. But then the hitting and drinking started and I felt helpless. A hellhound attacked us and killed my mom. I didn't stay long after that. I ran away from camp and the goods years began.
The I meet Kylee. She's so beautiful and perfect. Did I mention beautiful? Everything was good until I ran away and joined Kronos's army. I don't even know why. I...I don't even want to talk about it. But now I'm back..."

Mortal Family: Taylor Morti (mother), Nick Morti (step-father)

Years in Camp: 12

Appearance

Physical Appearance: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!

Internal Appearance: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!

Fatal Flaw: No self confidence. That is Aiden's fatal flaw. He never believes he is good enough and often pushes himself past his limit to achieve his greatness.

Other

Talents: Being the son of Hades has it's perks. Aiden can shadow travel, summon the dead for help, and talk to the dead. He can also control the shadows and the dark to make him invisible. The downside of being the son of Hades is that he can tell when someone is dying and or being judged in the Underworld.

Weapons: His long Stygian Iron is the weapon of his choice. When not in use, it is a black ring he wears on his finger.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-rounder

Last edited by GreekGirl on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:25 pm

Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_mafzifIHuf1rw1mux
Aiden Jospeh Morti; son of Hades, god of death

Spoiler:

Last edited by GreekGirl on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_inline_mlmrlaVeSP1qz4rgp

Basics

Name: Zachary Hunter Chance

Birthday: June 9, 1995

Play by: Chris Evans

God Parent: Demeter

History

"I lived on a farm with my dad. We grew almost every plant imaginable. My dad always talked about Demeter and how pretty she was. I always hated her for leaving my father and me. There was nothing I could do about it though. My father died when I was 11 in a tractor accident. I remember the social workers trying to find me a place to stay but none of my relatives wanted me. After two foster homes I finally ran away. Somehow I landed in New York City. I joined a gang and did a lot of bad things. After a while I found camp though. I stayed for a bit until I ran off again. I joined the gang again and I don't know if I'm coming back to camp again..."

Mortal Family: Ryan Chance (father)

Years in Camp: 4

Appearance

Physical Appearance: Zach has a pretty face. His eyes are nice and they tend to change from blue to green then back to blue. Standing at six feet, Zach tends to tower over people. His hair used to be blond but is now a light brown. It is kept short so it doesn't go into his face. After all the training, Zach has gotten muscular. Most of the time, he tends not to shave and stubble is visible on his face. Yet, on his upper left arm, Zach has a gang tattoo. Below it, he has another gang tattoo as well.

Internal Appearance: Zach is well Zach. He isn't the perfect person. Most of the time, he judges a person without getting to know them. Zach also has a horrible temper when he angry. An explosion is one word to describe it. Yet, he is also kind talkative. Teasing people is one of his favorite things to do. He isn't a bad kid once you get to know him. Zach would lay down his life for the people he loves.

Fatal Flaw: Personal loyalty seems to get Zach in trouble the most.

Other

Talents: Being a son of Demeter does have its perks though. Zach can control any plant according to his will. He also has a beautiful singing voice.

Weapons: The gold ring located on his ring is Zach's weapon. When in use, it turns into along golden sword with vines wrapped around the hilt.  

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Last edited by GreekGirl on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_inline_mlmrzatc4o1qz4rgp
Zachary Hunter Chance; son of Demeter, goddess of nature

Spoiler:

Last edited by GreekGirl on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:59 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_mdjp3dCjiy1rt1entGreek's Final Characters Tumblr_mdjp1qG0FU1rt1ent

Basics

Name: Alyssandra Macy Richards

Nickname: Lyssa, Alyssa

Birthday: April 19, 1995

Play by: Rachel Weisz

God Parent: Harmonia, goddess of harmony

History

"Well, I lived in different places every few months. I never complained though because I absolutely loved to travel the world. My father's mother was obsessed with history. I think we only traveled a lot due to my father's mother. My mother was Harmonia though, which explains why I tend not to fight with anyone. My father told me he met my mother in Egypt in a museum and it was love from there. Yet, when I was born, my mother left, something all goddess did when their child was born. My father was heartbroken for a bit, but he got over it. My father took me all over the world. I had explored Greece and Egypt and all the other countries over their. I learned their religions, cultures, and food. Everything was good until I learned about the Greek gods. After I read about my mother, a monster attacked, nearly killing me and my father. He sent me to camp...I never really stayed. I always stunk out and explored  the city, something new and different for me. Once I made it as far as Maine! Yet, this year I haven't let camp and stayed all year. But next year I'm planning to sneak off again and find my father. He hasn't written or called since he sent me here..."

Mortal Family: Jonathan Richards (father)

Years in Camp: 5 maybe

Appearance

Physical Appearance: Alyssandra takes after both her mother and father's looks. Alyssandra has her father's eyes, which are almond shaped and green-gray. Black eyeliner usually circles her eyes, making the green-gray stand out. Yet, Alyssandra hates her hair. It isn't horrendous though. Alyssandra's hair is a curly chocolate brown, but it seems black in the sun. Only standing at five feet and five inches, Alyssandra feels that she is rather short. She sometimes calls herself the ghost of the past due to her porcelain, white skin.

Internal Appearance: Alyssandra is well...Alyssandra. She can a bit quirky and is very smart. She can be fun once you get to know her. Alyssandra can be interesting sometimes and is passionate about everything she does. If you get her talking about a subject she adores, she won't shut up about it and will turn annoying. Alyssandra is also kind and never looks for a fight. If someone is making fun of her or teasing her, she won't do anything about it. Alyssandra hates to start anything due to who her mother is. Yet, She pretends that she doesn't care what people think about herself. But Alyssandra usually takes it to heart and it hurts her. Alyssandra will try to change a bit to fit in with society.

Fatal Flaw: Alyssandra has a hard time trusting people due to the fact that her father never came back for her.

Other

Talents: Alyssandra has a photographic memory, making it easier for her memorize facts about random things. She is also great at makeup.

Weapons: Her father had given Alyssandra a golden necklace with a dove on it. She never gave it much thought until she was out of camp where a monster attacked. The golden dove necklace turned into two small swords [pictured in gif]. It always reminded her of Egypt, making her miss her father.

Year-Round or Summer: Depends...

Other: Alyssandra often leaves camp to travel around the world. Since her mother isn't a very powerful god, she doesn't have to worry about monsters that much.

Last edited by GreekGirl on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Greek's Final Characters Tumblr_mdjolyZgVu1rt1ent
Alyssandra Macy Richards; daughter of Harmonia, goddess of harmony

Spoiler:

Last edited by GreekGirl on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:10 pm

empty slot

Last edited by GreekGirl on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:47 pm

empty slot
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Alyssandra Macy Richards needs acceptance
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Accepted!
Happy roleplaying!
#ALYSSANDRA
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greek's Final Characters   Greek's Final Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greek's Final Characters
Page 1 of 1