Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Announcment From Anna.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Announcment From Anna. Empty
PostSubject: Announcment From Anna.   Announcment From Anna. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Anna walks up onto theamphitheater and speaks intothe microphone to the surrounding campers "Hello Everyone! Its me Anna Daughter of Apollo Im running for The leader of the cabin , And here are a few things i can do for our cabin and benifit for our camp. First I wil be doing alot with my cabin such as Battle Practice And I will help with you guys to train and master your powers , I will Also be a Very good asset to the other cabin leaders such as helping with battle plans and being there to help out how ever i possibley can." A few other apollo Cabin members walk out carrying Cookies "Please take a Vte for Anna cookie so i know i have your vote! NOw Any questions?"
Back to top Go down

Announcment From Anna.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: