Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anna's Bunk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:12 pm

I walked into the Hecate cabin with my duffle bags. For once, I finally had my own cabin to actually sleep in, instead of being crambed in the Hera cabin. I picked out a bunk near the door to the cabin leader's room, which was temporarily unoccupied. The door to the room made me think. Then, without hesitation, I pulled out one of my campaign posters and hung it on the wall next to the door.

Spoiler:

It was nothing fancy, just a recent picture of me and the sentence "Vote Anna Jones for Hecate Cabin Leader." Hopefully it was enough to get at least a decent amount of votes, I wouldn't want a poster that was hard to read.

I thought about how I would keep the Hecate cabin at it's best. I will schedule events for the campers to actually keep the cabin active. Yeah, that'll work. We can't always rely on the camp schedule. Camp could always have a capture the flag game, too. We might as well be prepared for it.

After I had finished putting the flier up, I continued unpacking my things. The Hecate cabin was empty at the moment. Strange, honestly. With the Hecate cabin just being built and all, I would expect a lot more people to be here. Clearly, people were already here, due to the fact that some of their belongings were already unpacked. I wished someone would come in right now, I'm getting quite bored of the whole campaigning thing.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:27 pm

I stolled into the cabin walking towards my bunk when I saw a poster put up near the empty cabin leaders room.It looked preety good.I was helpless with craft spells.I spoted the girl on the poster and walked up to her."Nice poster sis."I said.I called all my half sisters sis even if I didnt know them yet.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:43 pm

"Oh, hey Mini," I greeted. "Haven't seen you since the arena." I finished putting away all of my belongings and stuffed my empty duffle bags under my bed. I would have to repack some of my things, though. I would be leaving camp tomorrow with a few campers.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:51 pm

"So your running for cabin leader.Thats cool.I applied but Im pretty sure I wont win.Im the newest person here."I said walking over to my bunk.I laid down on my bed and started twirling my dagger.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 pm

I shrugged at what she said. "I'm not sure if I'll win, either," I said honestly. "I've only been here for two years, and I think I know everything there is to know about camp. Others might not agree, though."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:18 am

"Well then curse them to tarurus!I dont know anybody else who knows camp better than you do."I said pouting like a little kid.I sat up and put away my dagger.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:21 am

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Really?" I asked, puzzled. I sat down on my bed and waited for her response. Really, me? How could I know camp better than every other camper at camp? I don't think I'm any smarter than an Athena kid!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:10 pm

I had been listening to their conversation from my bunk."Hey guys." I said."Betcha didn't see me here." I challenged.I didn't care,it was just fun to say.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm

"Oh, hey Cheyenne," I greeted. "Didn't see you there." I never really knew Cheyenne, but I've always known she was my sister. I just never really got to know her, that's all. "What've you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:09 pm

"Nothin.Im just goin on a date tonight." I said,trying to sound nonchalant.Really,I was bursting with excitement on the inside.I really liked Train.It was hard to act like the bad girl all the time.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Cheyenne's words reminded my of Aaren. I haven't seen him since that time we were training in the arena with Minerva. Not to mention we haven't really done anything special with each other in a while. Well, I guess that's going to have to wait. I'll be away from camp for a few days. "That's good," I replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:59 pm

I smiled and tried to act cool.Do you know how hard it was not to just EXPLODE with excitement? Harder than sneaking into the Underworld.Trust me,that's pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 pm

"Dont turn him into a cat.Aperantly guys dont like that."I said jokingly.I knew my half sister liked turning people into cats and I didnt have a problem with it.I respected her for it.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 pm

I smiled."I won't turn him into a cat." I said.Then I added:"Unless he annoys me."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:17 pm

I shook my head side to side. When I stopped, I grinned. "I'm sure he won't," I said. "I happen to have a boyfriend, too. Boys can be really nice once you get to know them."
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:08 pm

"I know what you mean.I just started going steady with James."I said.I leaned back down on my bed,enjoying the feel of magical enrgy shifting around so often in such a confined space.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 am

"Hmm." I said."I don't think I've ever met a boy without turning him into a cat.I even turned Sean into one.That'll be a hard habit to break." I said,mostly to myself.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 am

"Dont worry.Just make him a protective charm.So whenever you feel like turning him into a cat it wont work."I said laughing inwardly.I wasnt that fond of turning people into cats,I prefered squirrles,and I had never met anyone who did.Other than circe of coarse.I was starting to like my half sister more and more.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:19 pm

I laughed to myself as my siblings spoke. Their diologue with one another was fairly interesting, but I was never one for turning people into something their not. I was capable of the spell, but I never chose to use it. "Is there anything else you know how to do, Cheyenne?" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:11 pm

"Im pretty sure you know the basics since you can turn people into cats.Any specialties?"I asked to cheyenne.I sat up streching my arms.I may be constantly lazy but I was still ADHD and not moving around for too long was kind of annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anna's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Bunk   Anna's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna's Bunk
Page 1 of 1