Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private]   Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private] Alex-150x150
Alexandra Louise Whitlock
Daughter of Zeus

The sky was clear with barely any clouds. It was the first thing that Alex noticed when she stepped towards the famous Euros Creek. She wasn't feeling so creative with her clothes today. Her attire composed of just a black see-through blazer with a vermilion tank top underneath, a pair of skinny jeans and white doll shoes. As always, her trusty camera was present, connected to the colorful lanyard hanging around her neck. Alex noticed that she was taking less care in picking out her clothes the more time she spent in this camp. Well, it was hard to fight monsters in dresses and heels, she thought.

She sat by the creek, feeling completely bored. Normally she would've killed time with taking lots and lots of pictures, but she just didn't feel like doing that today. She looked up thoughtfully. Did photographers experience art block too? Maybe so, because she wasn't really feeling inspired at the moment. Taking off her doll shoes and rolling up her jeans, she dipped both her feet into the cool creek. Sighing in contentment, Alex watched the ripples starting from the area around her legs fade slightly as they move away. She normally didn't like water, but as long as someone didn't push her into it, she was completely fine with the idea. Even if the creek was fairly shallow, she didn't want to risk it. She can't swim, after all.

A sudden noise from behind her sent her demigod senses on alert. Her heartbeat quickening at the thought of monsters, the daughter of Zeus whipped around to see what was going on. The sense of relief washed over her when she realized that there were no monsters. She was just being her silly, paranoid self. The panicked expression on her face quickly faded into a friendlier one. "Hey," she greeted with a smile, managing a little wave with her right hand. "Guess you wanted some time to yourself or something? Not a lot of people come to this place at this time of the day." She paused a little before continuing, "I'm Alex."

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private]   Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:15 pm

I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me
Why won't you
answer me
The silence is slowly killining me

Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private] Tumblr_lpzhdk6Qwn1qe8quqo1_500_large
Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thayer walks out of his cabin, and starts walking in the direction of the lake and Euros Creek. He smiles widely and whistles as he walks. He was in a farely good mood today which was suprising. Normally he was never in this good of a mood. Heck he'd been in moods like this about one time before this? It was a nice day out, which might have helped.

He smiles as he reaches his destinated. Now he just wanted to set on the edge of creek and submerge his lower legs about up to his knees in the water. He is in the process of walking towards the water when he notices the girl. Oh yay a person that was great. Hopefully this wouldn't ruin his day. When the girl starts talking his sticks his hands in his pockets and stands there.

He bites his lip nervously and looks at her. "I'm Thayer"he says softly. He then rubs the side of his left arm with his right hand. He really had know idea what to say now. "Im going to sit at the edge of the water, feel free to join me"he says to her. Thayer then starts walking in the direction of the water, his smile once again reappearing on his face.

Thayer reaches the edge of the creek and sits down. He then carefully submerges his legs, up to his knees, in the legs. He can't resist the erge to laugh as he realises he's knee deep in the water. Wow, out of all things he thinsk of a Zac Brown Band song reference? That's somewhat uncommon for him.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private]   Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Daughter of Zeus

Alex watched the boy carefully as he sat down a few feet from where she was. She couldn't help but feel that Thayer was a little nervous. Alex wasn't a master of reading other people's emotions, seeing as she can barely read hers, but it was slightly obvious from his movements. Why would he be nervous? Was she scary-looking? Did she not comb her hair or something? She looked down on her reflection on the creek and decided that she looked decent. Maybe Thayer was just the nervous-type around people. No worries, she thought to herself, I can take care of that.

Being the Ms. Outgoing she was, Alex scooted closer to him while maintaining a respectable two-feet distance. Thayer did say that she could join him. "You come here often?" Alex began, trying to start a conversation. "I think it's a good place to think. Or maybe even swim, since the water isn't even that deep. Like when you have some kind of problem and you want to sort it all out on your own. Not that I have problems right now. Just a thought."

She sighed, catching herself in time before she could ramble on. "I'm sorry. I've been told that I talk too much," she said with a nervous laugh. Gods she hoped that she didn't throw Thayer off with her talkative nature.

Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private]   Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:15 pm

I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me
Why won't you
answer me
The silence is slowly killining me

Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private] Tumblr_lpzhdk6Qwn1qe8quqo1_500_large
Thayer Nolan Ryan
Son of Lyssa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thayer looks over at the girl, not sure what he should say. To be honest she was over whelming him. She was certainly the type of girl, who liked to talk. Not that it was a bad thing, it was a good thing. Its just that Thayer's not used to talking to people, so it was a bit unnatural for him. He blinks and rubs the side of his head.

He listens to her talk and tries to think of an answer. Oh gods she could talk for ages. Does this mean he needs to have a long answer? He didn't want to seem rude. He really had know idea how to reply. He opens his mouth, taking a deep breath and starts to talk. "I come here every once in a while, it's a great place to relax. Yeah it is a good place to think, its quiet. Not to many people come here"he says softly.

He then picks up a small flat rock and cups it in his hand. He then flings his arm across his body letting go of the rock, letting it skip across the water. He smiles as he watches the rock skip. He picks up another and skips it also. "Oh don't worry, it's fine"he says softly. Thayer then picks up another rock and skips it.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private]   Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:12 am

Daughter of Zeus

Alex smiled both out of gratefulness and relief. Well, she was mostly relieved that Thayer wasn't the type to walk out on her while she launched into a full-scale ramble, not that she had already done that. Watching the rock skip on the water's surface for a few moments, Alex leaned forward, propping her head up on her hands. She cast a glance in Thayer's direction, seemingly trying to place where she had seen him before. The ripples from the rock's movements had already faded by the time she opened her mouth to speak once more.

"Are you from Cabin 2?" she asked curiously. "I think I saw you around there. Once or twice or... Well, I'm not really sure... My memory's a bit foggy, see."

Giggling slightly, Alex shifted her attention back to the creek before continuing, "You're not the type to talk much, do you? I can see it from the way you move. Hope I'm not making you uncomfortable," she finished, turning to smile warmly at him to show that she meant it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private]   Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dilly Dally, Shilly Shally [Private]
Page 1 of 1