Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

meetings, greetings, and... love?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

meetings, greetings, and... love? Empty
PostSubject: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Thomas had just come back from getting a good case of root beer. he had a 24 can pack in either hand, and was walking up the hill, his sword strapped to his back, and his paddle in his back pocket. the boy wondered if he would ever be able to slow down on his root beer drinking habits.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Avery played with the jaw strings on her hoodie. He headphones were in her ears with her eyes closed. A summer breeze swept her hair to the side, her band beginning to cover her eyes. She blew hair out of her mouth and eyes. Avery opened her eyes for a moment to see a boy about halfway up the hill. He had nice black hair. He looked well kept and....oh my gods he had Rootbeer!

Avery smiled, approaching the boy, still playing with the strings on her navy blue pullover hoodie. Avery was just about to tap him on the shoulder when she tripped and landed flat on her face. What a pleasent way to meet a cute guy. Well, she assumed he was cute. Avery pushed herself over so she was sitting up and started laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Thomas was keeping to himself, he would swear. he had no clue where this girl came from. He quickly sat the RB down, getting down to help her up, when he saw her face. oh my gods, she's lovely, the demigod thought to himself. the boy then realized he was just crouching like some kind of frog, with one hand on the ground as he just... stared. creepy. The boy managed a squeaking noise. "You wanna go out? Styx, I mean, are you ok?" the boy liked her already. He took her hand in his, and pulled, lifting her up from the ground, and inadvertently pulling her into a hug when they were all the way up. he quickly released the hug, and looked at the ground, trying to ignore the feelings he was experiencing. he was sorta failing. he thought with his heart instead of his head, hence his first words being what they were. The bot managed to talk again. "I'm Thomas, son of Hermes. would you like a Root Beer?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Avery gratefully took his hand as he pulled her up. She wiped her clothes and adjusted her shorts. When he pulled her into a hug, she wasn't quite sure what to do so, she hugged him back. "Uh, thanks for helping me up. I'm a total klutz." Avery rubbled the back of her neck and smiled awkwardly. The breeze blew her bangs in her face. Thomas introduced himself and Avery nodded. "I'm Avery, but call me Ava. Nice to meet you." Avery tucked her hair behind her ear, revealing her Fox brand earrings.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Thomas looked at her. it wasn't like she was that bad looking... ok, that's just creeper mode. He liked her name, though... Ava... he liked how the name sounded. then again, her very voice made any word sound melodic. maybe she was an Apollo girl? He wouldn't be too surprised by it. He opened up one of the cases of root beer, handing her a can. "it's warm, but it's also better than nothing." Thomas pulled a can out as well, opening it. "Cheers." He took a small sip, and asked her, "How long you been at camp, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Avery accepted the can of Rootbeer. "Thanks." She took
a sip if her Rootbeer. "uhh, I think its been three weeks. How 'bout you?" Avery walked over to a spot in the shade and sat cross-legged. It was nice, calm and cool under the shade. Avery sighed and gulped down half her Rootbeer. Her inner tomboy was starting to show. She promised not to belch. Not infront of a cute guy like Thomas. "So, can I call you Tom or something?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:56 pm

Thomas took another sip, and sat next to her. "ehh, I've been around for about... a month. all that training, and all I ever really learned is that these idiotic goblets can't make quality root beer. if you were to look at the hermes cabin, I'm the guy without a goblet in hand, and in fact, am the guy with a can of root beer. the staff is planning on getting me just a soon as they catch me sneaking off, but hey! my dad's the god of theives! what're you gonna do?" Thomas downed half of his root beer, which was delelious in spite of being warm. "Sure, you can call me bluuuurgh!" Thomas wiped his mouth. what a belch. "sorry," he said. he felt like a fool. now, whatever chance he had with her was DEFINITELY gone. he shook his head, muttering quietly, "smooth move, you stupid Hermesian. now you ruined your first chance in your entire life for a quality... never mind." He looked up. "yeah, you can call me Tom."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Avery smiled. "Hmm...." Thomas belched and Avery nodded "pretty good but, I bet I can beat you. You up for a competition, Tommy boy?" Avery raised her eyebrows at him and belched for around 4 seconds and then smiled. That was ompletely unlady like. She was trying to be a GIRL around Thomas. Not a nasty tomboy who likes to belch.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Thomas absolutely busted up laughing. "are you serious? here goes!" Thomas downed two cans, then did some jumping jacks. sitting down, he let loose a loud belch, 5.35 seconds long that made Peleus growl. "I was raised in the south! you can't get more redneck!"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Avery nodded with her eyebrows raised. "Nicely Done" Avery belched for 6.57 seconds and laughed. "Holy Zeus!" lShe crinkled her can of Rootbeer. "Wanna go for a walk or something?" Ava stood up, wiping the grass off her butt and pulled the sleeves of her oversized hoodie over her hands.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Thomas was visibly impressed. he almost flatulated from it. but he managed to keep from farting at the last second, and instead nodded. "Sure! how bout we walk along the camp borders?"

OOC- I g2g now, but go ahead and reply, maybe watch the topic. I'm no plot ditcher.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Avery smiled and leaned against a tree. "Okay. So which was should we go?" She looked from right to left. To her left, there was a Strawberry Patch and to her right there was a Volleyball court and the Amphitheater. She hadn't seen the Strawberry Patch. She'd mostly stayed to the right side of camp.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 am

Thomas thought abou ti, and downed the rest of his root beer. "Lets go to the strawberry feilds. they have lots of good stuff there; peace, quiet, strawberries..." Thomas noticed some kid flying over the ampitheater ((My charrie Eddie, don't mind him. not powerplaying. it's my own charrie XD)) :Less flying demigods who are about to crash..." Thomas covered his eyes as the kid just slammed into the ground. "ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Avery crunched her Rootbeer can and stuck it in her pocket. "Strawberries sound good. I've only had strawberries once. At my Grandparents house." Avery smiled and shrugged. "Well, lets go..." She crossed her arms over her chest. "Chilly..."

(my stupid ipod deleted my longer post)
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

((ouch DX))

Thomas got up, picking her up as well, and tried to take another sip of root beer. after confirming that it was in fact empty, he smashed the thing into his skull, flattening the can, and stuck it in his backpack, unstrapping his sword from it while he did so. after putting it in his bag, re reattached the sword, and slung the bag on his back. after checking that his paddle was still in his pocket, he grabbed the two cases of root beer. "We can walk ourselves warm, right?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:38 pm

"Yeah, just sayin' " Avery shrugged and starting walking next to Thomas. "So, where do you come from?" She was terrible at making small talk. And asking worth while questions. On the other hand, she was good at stuff guys liked to do. She was still a girl though. Avery started to wander into her thoughts about home and her mom. Sometimes, Avery really missed her mom but, she was never home anyway so, what was the point.

Avery stumbled and began to trip. "Oh jeez....!" She wobbled back and forth. Completely Embaressing. That was the second time today. Just perfect. Avery grabbed onto Thomas' arm and held herself steady. "Sorry 'bout that." Avery chuckled. "Completel klutz..." She smiled and stood there, awkwardly rubbing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Thomas caught her before she fell. "careful there!" Thomas managed a grin, looking at Avery. after picking her up, Thomas suddenly realized something: she was holding him. granted, it was only one side of him, and it was to keep hold of him, but still... her touch was warm, like the sun, sorta. he liked her touch. he adjusted his grip on her, and then considered adjusting it again, but then figured, nah. he was only holding her hand while they walked.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Avery smiled. "Sorry, I'm a burden...." She smiled up at Thomas. She was coming to like this "Thomas" character. He seemed really nice ans sincere. Ava starred at the ground. "So, uhh Where do you come from?" Avery looked at Thomas closely. She started to stare at his eyes. They were....compassionate. She couldn't think of another word to describe them. Just when she was starting to flutter into lala land, there was a loud clap and Ava was knocked out of her trace. She stumbled backward at sudden noise. Grabbing onto Thomas' arm for support, she pulled herself back up and they were just inches apart. Avery took a step back awkwardly.

(sorry it took so long to reply, I took a shower and checked my Email like 10 mins ago... meetings, greetings, and... love? 305504174 )
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 pm

"Oh, come on, you're no burden. beleive me, anyone who's had to deal with demons has gone through worse than holding hands with somone they like a lot. Er..." Thomas stopped. awkward turtles. The boy looked at her, but looked away when she turned toward him. he wasn't sure just how he felt about her. sure, she was already a good friend, but was he feeling a little something more... Thomas shrugged. "I was raised in Oklahoma, tulsa area after the attacks in michigan became too frequent. stuck around there for a while, since the fourth grade, and then, it all went to Tarturas in a gilded handbasket."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Ava smiled. "Its fine. I don't mind holding hands with you." Ava looked down at their hands. She wasn't sure exactly what to think. He was cute, sure but, he was just a friend right? Avery started to have little argument with herself. But he's cute! then her head: But, you barely know him!. Avery carried this on for another 2 minutes then realized she was just being a retard.

Avery turned to Thomas when he spoke up. "Oklaholma huh? Cool." She nodded and tried to pretend she wasn't fighting over if she liked him or not two minutes earlier.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:22 pm

"Yeah, the buckle on the grain belt. that's all the state was... well, ok, it's also where the indian's got forced, when the white people sad move there or die..." Thomas found a sudden urge to chjange the subject. he struggled to find something, anything, to keep from getting into an awkward moment.

"You're cute. you know that right?" As soon as he said it, he mentally grimaced. gooohhhhhh.... fail. THomas wondered what would happen next. after all, he pretty much just called a good friend of his hot. what if she hated him for it? would she smack him, calling him a minecraft character, namely, a creeper?
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Ava just nodded at Thomas' rambling. She was just looking at the sky above them. They were almost at the fields. She could smell the strawberries. Her eyes opened wide at the scent and her mouth watered. It would only take them a couple more minutes to reach the fields. Than Thomas blurted something out that Avery had never thought he would say to her. Her eyebrows furrowed and she looked at him like "Are you serious?" Ava started to laugh then said "So then what are you? You're way hotter than me." She blushed completely red. Lets just embaress myself all day! she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:28 pm

Thomas had an awkward moment, to be completely serious. he looked around, making sure they were alone, and took her hand in both of his. he looked into her eyes, his forest green eyes dark, but with an inner light as he spoke. "Listen... oh I don't know where to start." Thomas thought about it, and found he was swimming in her eyes again. yeah. lovely. that was just... about a minute passed as he realized he was doing it again. smooth. "lets start by sitting down. my legs are gettin tired."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Avery looked into Thomas' eyes before nervously looking away. She looked down at their hands. Ava abruptly looked up at Thomas and found him starring into her eyes. She gently smiled and looked at him for a moment, disappointed when he looked away. Thomas spoke up, suggesting they sit down. Avery nodded and sat down, not letting go of Thomas' hand. She realized what she was doing and didn't care. Ava pushed a lone piece of hair behind her ear and looked at Thomas through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 pm

"Listen... I can't deny that I noly really just met you, what? an hour ago?" Thomas looked at his watch, and his eyes widened for a second before they returned to normal, and looked at Kenzie. "about 15 minutes, apparently. but still, I can't deny that I'm feeling this... I dunno, this... magnetism, about you. this... pull that's got ahold of me, and is bringing me to you." The mildly ironic part was as he was speaking, he was slightly tilting toward Avery without even realizing it. "like, I don't know, I'm being drawn to you, like... some... star, falling through space... falling... falling to a beautiful planet below..." Thomas's eyes had close, almost as though he had fallen under a trance. he moved closer, feeling nothing except a want inside of his heart, his soul... just to do something so small... she wouldn't hate him, would she? it seemed unlikely, though he wasn't sure. his head tilted ever so slihtly to the side, keeping his nose from bumping hers as he pressed his lips against hers... a hand reached up, stroking the side of her face as his other hand went around her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meetings, greetings, and... love?   meetings, greetings, and... love? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meetings, greetings, and... love?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next