Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Korra's Best Buddies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Korra's Best Buddies Empty
PostSubject: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:10 pm

These are my buddies! Take a look!

CHARACTERS:

Lex Smith - 14 - Apollo
Savannah Reed - 14 - Hephaestus
Austin Miller - 12 - Athena
Anthony Collins - 16 - Khione
Tracy Guo - 16 - Hermes
Bree Owens - 15 - Poseidon

RELATIONSHIPS:

Lex Smith - Dating Claire Robinson (Purple)
Savannah Reed - Dating Alex Carter (lord betnon)
Austin Miller - Single
Anthony Collins - Single and Searching
Tracy Guo - Dibbed by Scott Aspholt (Arilee)
Bree Owens - Single

PHRASES:

Lex Smith - Everything and anything can be made into music
Savannah Reed - Everyday I'm forging!
Austin Miller - I'm smart. How 'bout you?
Anthony Collins - So what if I can't see? You don't need to judge.
Tracy Guo - I'm beautiful, and you know it.
Bree Owens - Water rules over me.

PLAY-BY:

Lex Smith - Mitchel Musso
Savannah Reed - some random girl
Austin Miller - Jordan Jansen
Anthony Collins - some random dude
Tracy Guo - Hayley Kiyoko
Bree Owens - Audrey Whitby

COLORS:

Lex Smith - #66FF66
Savannah Reed - #9999FF
Austin Miller - #FF9999
Anthony Collins - #336666
Tracy Guo - #FF3399
Bree Owens - #66CCFF

Last edited by Korra on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Korra's Best Buddies 261112_121107491308540_7389514_n

Name:
Bree Alexis Owens

Age/Birthday:
15; May 6, 1996

Godly Parent:
Poseidon

Mortal Family:
Katlynn Owens (mother); Carter Owens (stepfather); Ian Owens (brother); Reed Owens (brother); Jessica Owens (sister)

Claimed:
Yes

Years at Camp:
Zero

Personality
Bree is that kind of person that will help everyone out. She is kind and smart. She is a lover, not a fighter. She is eager to help out in a cabin project or other stuff like that.

Physical Appearance:
Bree has blonde hair and hazel/brown eyes. She does have a few pimples, but she keeps them hidden with her hair. She has a perfect body shape. She has freckles, but she keeps them hidden with make up.

History:
Bree was born in New York City on May 6th, 1996. When she first joined kindergarten, she was shy. Then she met Georgia. They started talking, then they started bonding. By first grade, they were best friends. They did everything together. When they got into third grade, people started bullying them. Georgia cried every time they walked home, but Bree held her ground. One day, Bree walked up to the bullies. They laughed her and told her to run back to her crybaby friend. That's when Bree popped. She punched the kids. They feared ever since then. They never told the teachers, because Bree blackmailed them.

The following years, Georgia and Bree stayed friends. In sixth grade, they had a little fight. They both liked the same guy, Justin Myers. They argued every day, then ended up falling apart. They never talked to each other until the 7th grade.

In the summer of her sixth grade year, her family went on vacation to L.A. They rented a cottage near the shore so they could go to the beach. Bree would wake up early and sit at the shore, thinking. One day, she went and waved her hand. The water moved closer to her. She started to move her hands in many directions. The water followed her hands. She could control the water.

In the 7th grade year, Georgia and Bree made up. They had seen Justin kissing a different girl, so they became friends again. They did everything together again. One day in 7th grade, a guy asked Bree out. His name was Damon. They went out on the last day of 7th grade. Georgia was jealous. They fell apart again. Damon and Bree went on vacation that summer. They went to Fiji. Did I mention that Damon is super rich? Anyways, they kissed one evening, that's when the spark became a fire.

When they got to high school, they were the news of the kids from their old school. They had broken up. Bree had caught him kissing another girl. And guess who the other girl was? That's right, Georgia. Bree ran home that day, skipping all her classes. Her mother knew that she could not deal with seeing Damon everyday, so she took Bree to Camp Half Blood. Now Bree is living happily in the Poseidon Cabin.

Fatal Flaw:
Bree's fatal flaw is hatred. She can't have anyone hate her, or she just dies.

Weapon/Power:
She has no weapon; She can control the water.

Pets:
Bree has a pet wolf named Perseus. (Did I mention that she enjoys Greek Mythology?)

Other:
Bree's color - #66ccff

Last edited by Korra on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Korra's Best Buddies MitchelMusso_2009
Name:
Lex Smith

Age/Birthday:
14; September 21, 1997

Godly Parent:
Apollo

Mortal Family:
Jennifer Smith (mother); George Smith (stepfather); Jazzie Smith (sister)

Claimed:
Yes

Years at Camp:
Four

Personality:
Lex is a funny and playful boy. He enjoys pranks and practical jokes. He is a great singer. He is smart and kind, as well.

Physical Appearance:
Lex has brown hair and eyes. He has a fit body. He is very muscular for his age. He has perfect teeth. He does have a few pimples, but he stops them before they get too big.

History:
Lex was born in Manhattan on September 21, 1997. He was very popular in kindergarten. He grew even more popular over the years. He is very popular now.

When Lex was around 7, his sister, Jazzie, was kidnapped. She was 4. Lex tried to stop the kidnapper, but he was too weak. The day still haunts him today, even though he has found his sister.

When Lex was in third grade, his school had a talent show. He signed up, and got into the show. He practiced everyday on his guitar at home, or anywhere he could. When the talent show came, he did hist best. He sang "Just Go" by Mitchel Musso. He got first place, and went home victorious.

Lex later went to Camp Half Blood when he was 10. He was on vacation, and ran into the strawberry farm. He did not know that it was Camp Half Blood.

Fatal Flaw:
Lex's fatal flaw is not saving his sister. It haunts him everyday, even though he had found her. In other words, shame.

Weapon/Power:
Lex has an ebony bow and arrows. He also knows some healing magic.

Pets:
N/A

Other:
Lex's color - #66ff66

Last edited by Korra on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Korra's Best Buddies Girl_122

Name:
Savannah Reed

Age/Birthday:
14; October 17, 1997

Godly Parent:
Hephaestus

Mortal Family:
Katie Reed (mother)

Claimed:
Yes

Years at Camp:
Two

Personality:
Savannah is a very serious girl. She does like pranks every now and then. She is always focused. She is also nice and smart.

Physical Appearance:
Savannah has brown hair and eyes. She has freckles that are hidden by her hair. She is quite strong for a girl. Especially a 14 year old girl. She has a birthmark on her shoulder in the shape of a sword.

History:
Savannah was born in Fort Worth, Texas on October 17th, 1997. She was an only child growing up, and her mother was a single mother. She was very shy in elementary school. She made no friends. She joined Camp Half Blood when she was 12.

Fatal Flaw:
Savannah's fatal flaw is pride.

Weapon/Power:
Savannah has two swords she made herself. They turn into earrings when you press the emeralds at the hilt of the swords. I guess you can call good at forging weapons a power.

Pets:
N/A

Other:
Savannah's color - #9999ff

Last edited by Korra on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Korra's Best Buddies JordanJansen

Name:
Austin Miller

Age/Birthday:
13; June 25, 1999

Godly Parent:
Athena

Mortal Family
Jazmin Miller (mother); Logan Miller (father)

Claimed:
Yes

Years at Camp:
One

Personality:
Austin is a very self person kind of guy. He normally keeps to himself. He does have a few friends, though. He is smart, considering he is a son of Athena.

Physical Appearance:
Austin has blonde/brown hair and hazel eyes. He is a bit overweight, but just a bit. He has a birthmark of Olympus on his ankle. He has a few pimples, but they are hard to see.

History:
Austin was an orphan. He was left on the Miller's porch step the day he was born. It is said he was born from a high school girl that couldn't take care of him at her age. He lived with the Miller's for the rest of his life.

He didn't make many friends in grade school. But he did have a crush. In 5th grade, he saw a girl. Her name was Kiley Brooks. He would think about her all day. But he never had the guts to talk to her. He stayed quiet until the last day of school. He told the girl the he liked her, and she laughed at her. Austin never talked to anyone until he went to Camp Half Blood.

Fatal Flaw:
He tends to do things by himself. He is bad with teamwork.

Weapon/Power:
Austin has a Celestial Bronze short sword. Nothing big.

Pets:
N/A

Other:
Austin's color - #ff9999

Last edited by Korra on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Korra's Best Buddies 65912210

Name:
Anthony Collins

Age/Birthday:
17; December 17, 1994

Godly Parent:
Khione

Mortal Family:
Phillip Collins (father); Lexi Collins (stepmother); Hunter Collins (brother)

Claimed:
Yes

Years at Camp:
Zero

Personality:
Anthony has a few friends, but he mostly keeps to himself. He is smart and kind. He does have some tantrums (mainly about him being blind). He hates people who are really peppy.

Physical Appearance:
Anthony has black hair and eyes, but his eyes seem to be gray. He has piercings in is ears and on his lip. He is bland. He has a very fit body for his age.

History:
Anthony was born in New York City, on December 17th. He was born blind, so his stepmother hates him.

When Anthony was five, he learned swordplay. His father taught him for the future. Anthony's stepmother disagreed at first, but then his father made her start too. Then the entire family learned. Anthony did not know why at first, but now he knows.

Anthony got a girlfriend in middle school. Her name was Kathrine. She liked that he was blind. They had first met at lunch. Kathrine had sat next to Anthony, and they started chatting. Kathrine had not known he was blind until 8th grade. In high school, they were dating more than any other freshman or sophmore.One day, They went on a date on the streets of NYC, and Anthony heard footsteps behind him. He looked back, forgetting he was blind. He looked back forward, and he felt Kathrine's grip loosen. She started screaming, but no one ran to help her. Anthony started running, but then he hit a pole. He never saw Kathrine again.

Hunter had been Anthony's father. He took care of him when he was younger when he couldn't deal with the blindness. When Anthony could care for himself, Hunter gave him life hints, like with girls and school.

Fatal Flaw:
Grudges. He hates the monster that took Kathrine and his stepmother as well.

Weapon/Power:
Anthony has a sword made out of dry ice and Celestial Bronze bits named Pagos (Greek for ice). He can also freeze things.

Pets:
N/A

Other:
Anthony's color - #336666

Last edited by Korra on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Korra's Best Buddies Normal

Name:
Tracy Lillian Guo

Age/Birthday:
17; June 4, 1994

Godly Parent:
Hermes

Mortal Family:
N/A

Claimed:
Yes

Years at Camp:
Zero

Personality:
Tracy is a very playful teen. She enjoys pranks. She is smart and funny. She is also almost always very happy. She does get mad when you speak of her past, though.

Physical Appearance:
Tracy has brown hair and brown eyes. She has a scar on her leg from a monster. She is very fast, and she is very thin. She doesn't have perfect skin, but she uses make up to cover that up.

History:
Tracy was born in Manhattan on June 4th, 1994. She was bullied in her elementary years. Kids would call her fat and make fun of her. Tracy then met Jason. He would talk to the kids, and they backed off. But she still got laughed at every now and then.

In her beginning teen years, her family were being a bunch of jerks to her. She had no clue why. She would spend most of time with Jason since her family weren't nice to her. Whenever she would come home, her room would look like a pigsty. She then hated her family. She practically live with Jason in those years. One day, she went home, and heard a voice. "You're next, little one!" it said. She just stood there, then she couldn't control herself. She then knew it was a demon. She screamed for Jason, and he gave Tracy an antidote to rid the body of demons. The rest of her family weren't as lucky. The demons took over their bodies, then eventually killed them.

Jason and Tracy went to an orphanage. One day, they decided they wanted to get out, because the workers forced the kids to clean the orphanage. They escaped to Camp Half Blood. It turned out that Jason was a satyr.

Fatal Flaw:
Tracy hates so many people. The bullies, the demons, and many others.

Weapon/Power:
Tracy has many knives. She uses them for many reasons. Throwing knives, or just combat knives.

Pets:
Tracy has a mancoon cat named Bandit.

Other:
Tracy's color - #ff3399

Last edited by Korra on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:06 pm

CODES:

Lex Smith:

Korra's Best Buddies 4f4f8a995db21
>>LEX // APOLLO \\ SMITH<<

----------------------------------------
YOU'RE INSECURE
DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR
YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.::.TEXT HERE.::.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T NEED MAKE UP
TO COVER UP
BEING THE WAY YOU ARE IS ENOUGH

-----------------------------------------

Code:
[center][img]http://static1.enjoydressup.net/files/articles/4f4f8a995db21.jpg[/img]
[color=#66ff66][size=24]>>LEX // APOLLO \\ SMITH<<[/size][/color]

[color=#66ff66]----------------------------------------[/color]
[size=18][font=ArialBlack]YOU'RE INSECURE
[color=#66ff66]DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR[/color]
YOU'RE TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOR[/font][/size]

[color=#66ff66]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[color=white].::.TEXT HERE.::.[/color][/center]

[color=#66ff66][center]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[font=ArialBlack][size=18]DON'T NEED MAKE UP
[color=#66ff66]TO COVER UP[/color]
BEING THE WAY YOU ARE IS ENOUGH[/font][/size]
[color=#66ff66]-----------------------------------------[/color][/center]

Savannah Reed:

Korra's Best Buddies Girl_122
>>SAVANNAH // HEPHAESTUS \\ REED<<

-------------------------------------------
JUST KEEP TUGGIN, PUSHIN, PULLIN ON MY LITTLE HEARTSTRINGS
GOT ME ALL TIED UP IN KNOTS ANYTIME I SEE YOUR FACE
OH IT BRINGS OUT IT BRINGS OUT THE GIRL IN ME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T KNOW JUST HOW YOU DID IT BUT YOU GOT ME REAL GOOD
HOOK, LINE AND SINKER LIKE I KNEW YOU COULD
BUT YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE, BOY I WISH YOU WOULD

Code:
[center][img]http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/16/85/36/02/girl_122.jpg[/img]
[color=#9999ff][size=24]>>SAVANNAH // HEPHAESTUS \\ REED<<[/size][/color]

[color=#9999ff]-------------------------------------------[/color]
[font=ArialBlack][size=18]JUST KEEP TUGGIN, PUSHIN, PULLIN ON MY LITTLE HEARTSTRINGS
[color=#9999ff]GOT ME ALL TIED UP IN KNOTS ANYTIME I SEE YOUR FACE[/color]
OH IT BRINGS OUT IT BRINGS OUT THE GIRL IN ME[/font][/size]
[color=#9999ff]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[color=white].::.TEXT HERE.::.[/color]

[color=#9999ff]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[font=ArialBlack][size=18]DON'T KNOW JUST HOW YOU DID IT BUT YOU GOT ME REAL GOOD
[color=#9999ff]HOOK, LINE AND SINKER LIKE I KNEW YOU COULD[/color]
BUT YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE, BOY I WISH YOU WOULD[/size][/font]
[color=#9999ff]-------------------------------------------[/color][/center]

Austin Miller:

Korra's Best Buddies JordanJansen
>>AUSTIN // ATHENA \\ MILLER<<

------------------------------------------
MAYBE I SHOULD TELL YOU THE WAY I FEEL
AND LET TESE HIDDEN DREAMS FINALLY BE REVEALED
DO YOU EVEN NOTICE THE WAY I STARE

I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER IF YOU EVEN CARE
HOW I CARE ABOUT YOU
DO I DARE TELL YOU THE TRUTH

Code:
[center][img]http://thejordanjensensite.webs.com/JordanJansen.jpg[/img]
[color=#ff9999][size=24]>>AUSTIN // ATHENA \\ MILLER<<[/color][/size]

[color=#ff9999]------------------------------------------[/color]
[font=ArialBlack][size=18]MAYBE I SHOULD TELL YOU THE WAY I FEEL
[color=#ff9999]AND LET TESE HIDDEN DREAMS FINALLY BE REVEALED[/color]
DO YOU EVEN NOTICE THE WAY I STARE[/font][/size]
[color=#ff9999]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[color=white].::.TEXT HERE.::.[/color][/center]

[color=#ff9999]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[font=ArialBlack][size=18]I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER IF YOU EVEN CARE
[color=#ff9999]HOW I CARE ABOUT YOU[/color]
DO I DARE TELL YOU THE TRUTH[/size][/font]

Anthony Collins:

Korra's Best Buddies 65912210
>>ANTHONY // KHIONE \\ COLLINS<<

-----------------------------------
PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE
PAIN, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH
PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'CAUSE I'D RATHER FEEL PAIN THAN NOTHING AT ALL
YOU'RE SICK OF FEELING NUMB
YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE

Code:
[center][img]http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/16/85/36/02/65912210.jpg[/img]
[color=#336666][font=ArialBlack][size=24]>>ANTHONY // KHIONE \\ COLLINS<<[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#336666]-----------------------------------[/color]
[font=ArialBlack][size=18]PAIN, WITHOUT LOVE
[color=#336666]PAIN, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH[/color]
PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH[/font][/size]
[color=#336666]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[color=#336666]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[font=ArialBlack][size=18]'CAUSE I'D RATHER FEEL PAIN THAN NOTHING AT ALL
[color=#336666]YOU'RE SICK OF FEELING NUMB[/color]
YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE[/font][/size]
[color=#336666]-----------------------------------[/color][/center]

Tracy Guo:

Korra's Best Buddies Hayley-kiyoko
>>TRACY // HERMES \\ GUO<<

CAN WE PRETEND THAT AIRPLANES IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING STARS
I COULD REALLY USE A WISH RIGHT NOW, WISH RIGHT NOW, WISH RIGHT NOW
CAN WE PRETEND THAT AIRPLANES IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING STARS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I COULD REALLY USE A WISH RIGHT NOW, WISH RIGHT NOW, WISH RIGHT NOW
I COULD USE A DREAM OR A GENIE OR WISH
TO GO BACK TO A PLACE MUCH SIMPLER THAN THIS

Code:

[center][img]http://www.blogcdn.com/kids.aol.com/media/2011/03/hayley-kiyoko.jpg[/img]
[color=#ff3399][size=24]>>TRACY // HERMES \\ GUO<<[/color][/size]

[color=#ff3399]-------------------------------------------[/color]
[font=ArialBlack][size=18]CAN WE PRETEND THAT AIRPLANES IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING STARS
[color=#ff3399]I COULD REALLY USE A WISH RIGHT NOW, WISH RIGHT NOW, WISH RIGHT NOW[/color]
CAN WE PRETEND THAT AIRPLANES IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE LIKE SHOOTING STARS[/size][/font]
[color=#ff3399]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[color=#ff3399]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[font=ArialBlack][size=18]I COULD REALLY USE A WISH RIGHT NOW, WISH RIGHT NOW, WISH RIGHT NOW
[color=#ff3399]I COULD USE A DREAM OR A GENIE OR WISH[/color]
TO GO BACK TO A PLACE MUCH SIMPLER THAN THIS[/size][/font]
[color=#ff3399]-------------------------------------------[/color][/center]

Bree Owens:

Korra's Best Buddies Image
>>BREE // POSEIDON \\ OWENS<<

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES
IF TEN MILLION FIREFLIES
LIT UP THE WORLD AS I FELL ASLEEP

'CAUSE THEY FILL THE OPEN AIR
AND LEAVE TEARDROPS EVERYWHERE
YOU THINK ME RUDE BUT I WOULD JUST STAND AND STARE

Code:
[center][img]http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1632551878/image.jpg[/img]
[color=#66ccff][size=24]>>BREE // POSEIDON \\ OWENS<<[/size][/color]

[color=#66ccff]-------------------------------------------[/color]
[font=ArialBlack][size=18]YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES
[color=#66ccff]IF TEN MILLION FIREFLIES[/color]
LIT UP THE WORLD AS I FELL ASLEEP[/size][/font]
[color=#66ccff]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[color=#66ccff]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[font=ArialBlack][size=18]'CAUSE THEY FILL THE OPEN AIR
[color=#66ccff]AND LEAVE TEARDROPS EVERYWHERE[/color]
YOU THINK ME RUDE BUT I WOULD JUST STAND AND STARE[/size][/font]
[color=#66ccff]-------------------------------------------[/color][/center]
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:40 pm

INACTIVE/DEAD:

ALEX MYERS ~ 8 ~ APHRODITE
KITTY MYERS ~ 8 ~ APHRODITE
JAZZIE SMITH ~ 11 ~ APOLLO
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:33 pm

BUMP!

Please welcome Bree to the crew!
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:16 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:55 pm

BUMP!

Please welcome Bree Owens to the Crew!
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:22 am

Is she accepted?
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:01 pm

No...:C

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Um she hasn't been accepted for a big reason. Your supposed to follow the process. Your supposed to send her draft to an admin. That's probably why she hasn't been accepted yet. Either that or the admins are really busy.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Oh. Had this website changed that much since I was gone?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Actually, it was always like that. but the admins don't accept B3 characters. Selene, Dean, Balisugar and I accept all characters now.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:08 am

Oh... XD Can you accept mine plz?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies   Korra's Best Buddies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korra's Best Buddies
Page 1 of 1