Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Special Service

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

A Special Service Empty
PostSubject: A Special Service   A Special Service I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:42 am

Have a character that you don't like anymore? Someone you're not going to use ever again? And if you do, want them to go out in style? If so, I'm going to ask for your help.

See, I want Taylor Lilian Brooks to end up killing someone, or at least become a reason for someone's death. Directly or indirectly--I don't really care as long as it will make her feel that it was her fault. I like drama. Lots and lots of drama.

As for the plot... Well, you can piss her off so much and provoke her to a killing mood. Or land them in a situation where she messes up a plan, and your character suffers as a consequence. If you even want your character to play the hero and save her from a terrible fate--that'd be great! Honestly, the possibilities are endless.

If interested, drop me a PM or hit me up in this topic.

Do I sound like a sadist? xD
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

A Special Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Service   A Special Service I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:07 pm

I know Jazzie isn't in any of my stuff anymore, but she isn't really considered gone. I just stopped using her. It would be great to actually get her gone. I would love to join your cause.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

A Special Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Service   A Special Service I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:53 pm

YAAAAYZ! Why do i sound so excited in the prospect of killing someone? There must be something wrong with me. xD

Anyway, how do you want her to go? A friendly spar in the arena gone bad? A monster attack in the forest? Any of the reasons I stated in my first post? Or do you already have a plot in mind? Fufufu, I can see her brother getting mad at Taylor. This is gonna be so interesting...

And I'm closing this to anyone else, sorry. I just need one person to kill. I don't want her hands to be stained with a massacre xD
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

A Special Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Service   A Special Service I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Oh Rune, you crack me up.

I was thinking Jazzie pisses Taylor off in the arena. Then they fight (no killing yet). I guess one of our guy characters could stop them. They make a deal to fight again in the forest. When that happens, Taylor fights harder and kills Jazzie. I guess later we could have Taylor and Lex meet, and Taylor confesses about killing Jazzie, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

A Special Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Service   A Special Service I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:34 pm

Sounds great! So who's gonna be the guy character? I volunteer Jonathan. Apart from that, I guess we're ready to start the topic. I'll start or you?
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

A Special Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Service   A Special Service I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:37 pm

You can start.

(I'm typing on an iPad.)

I'll post in the morning
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

A Special Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Service   A Special Service I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 am

Alright. I'll just send you the link when I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Special Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Special Service   A Special Service I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Plotting-
Jump to: