Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Make me a match, Miss Matchmaker!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Make me a match, Miss Matchmaker! Empty
PostSubject: Make me a match, Miss Matchmaker!   Make me a match, Miss Matchmaker! I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:42 am

Okay, so me and Echo will be doing this. This is how it works. So what happens is you fill out the form below. Either me or her will PM you your characters match. So then you have your character a date. You fill it out then we match it up due to age and alikes and differences. So read the form and we'll PM you.

Name-
Age-
Godly Parent-
Gender-
What are you intrested in-(for example, I would like a nice guy. Only put one thing)
About-(One thing about your character, nice, caring, ect.)
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Make me a match, Miss Matchmaker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me a match, Miss Matchmaker!   Make me a match, Miss Matchmaker! I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Hello people! Echo here! I shall be helping Purple with this job. Remember, this is for both genders. You write the form, and we look at other forms like yours, and PM you the results!
Back to top Go down

Make me a match, Miss Matchmaker!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Shops & Services-
Jump to: