Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Technicalities (Rune Dragon -- Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sibyll

Sibyll

Technicalities (Rune Dragon -- Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Technicalities (Rune Dragon -- Closed)   Technicalities (Rune Dragon -- Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Surely, someone from the Hephaestus Cabin should have been helping them with this. Dahlia was not a technically savvy person - let alone a budding engineer. She could barely work a cell phone at home, and even the toaster gave her the occasional problem. Things that involved spokes and springs and cogs simply did not like her.

But here she was - on her hands and knees, her hands covered in sticky black that she hoped would be easily washed off. One hand was holding the edge of a bruised and overly battered chariot front - her fingers finding a hold in a large chip taken out of the edge, so she could pull it back slightly off the wheel on her side. And that was about as far as she knew what to do. She'd been expecting her partner to know more about this than she did.

"Maybe if ya, um...couldja hand me a...." Dahlia struggled to find the word for the metal tool she could easily picture in the hands of her father, as he leaned over to fix the family jalopee. "Y'know...metal dohickey!"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Technicalities (Rune Dragon -- Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technicalities (Rune Dragon -- Closed)   Technicalities (Rune Dragon -- Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:30 am

Technicalities (Rune Dragon -- Closed) Taylorcopy
Taylor Brooks
Daughter of Khione

At this moment, Taylor wanted to be anywhere but here. She would much rather be bored. She couldn't believe how much she complained about camp being boring in the last few months she spent in here. She should've just enjoyed it then. Now she was stuck trying to do something she had no idea about. Keyword being 'trying'.

She leaned on the chariot, not daring to help out a lot fearing that she would do more harm than good. Maybe she could just paint the thing when her partner was done. Painting at least, she knew how to do, even if she wasn't necessarily good at it. She was just about to voice this idea aloud when her partner asked for a 'metal dohickey.' Taylor heaved a sigh as she pulled the toolbox closer to her.

"Hey, mind being a little more specific?" she asked, chuckling as she rummaged through the tools. Not that she was irritated at the lack of description. Well, she was, but only a little. But hey, she was the one contributing the least here, so she had no right to be even annoyed, right?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

Technicalities (Rune Dragon -- Closed)
Page 1 of 1