Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Purplegirl13's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Purplegirl13's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:51 pm

Name: Bella Jones

Age/Birthday: 14 June 15

God Parent: Athena

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Davis Jones (brother), Frank Jones (dad).

Years in Camp: First year

Brief History: When Bella was just 3, his mom left her. She was alone with her dad and brother Davis. Her father and her were never close. He worked 24/7. And when he was home, he was with his new girlfriend, Monica. Monica was very nice and kind. She seemed two faced though. Then on there one year anniversary she dumped him for a doctor. He became a mess and Bella wanted nothing to do with him. so she said to her brother he could stay or come with her. He stayed. So Bella packed her bags and said goodbye.

Physical Appearance: Bella has red hair with a blond touch. She has blue eyes and is short. Bella is skinny and lean. She has bangs and pinkish red lips that are about the same size.

Personality: Bella is bubbly and just wants to have fun. She is a real risk taker and doesn't care who says what about her. She may not be the smartest one in the room, but she is caring and knows whats rich to do, even though she may seem edgy.

Fatal Flaw: Bella will not listen. She just likes to do what she wants. She also lies a bit. Bella lies her way out of trouble.

Pets: A turtle named Curtis.

Talents: Bella is a very talented dancer. She also is very good at sewing. Also a gymnast. She could do a back handspring like its nothing.

Weapons: Bella has a anklet that can turn out to be a pretty good pocket knife.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder

Other: Bella has dyslexia. That means she mixes up some letters. But she is learning for read better.

Purplegirl13's Characters 220px-Bella_Thorne_2012
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Purplegirl13's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purplegirl13's Characters   Purplegirl13's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:26 pm

I think Bella Thorne is already taken, but just be sure to check. Anyways, ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

Purplegirl13's Characters
Page 1 of 1