Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] Empty
PostSubject: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:50 am

MEIRA SANZENIN||DEMETER||16

------------------

Emotionless, Meira wandered around camp with her eyes pinned to ground, often bumping people. Once she bumped an Ares kid carrying a pain bucket, and get yelled at naturally because it spilled on the kid's jacket. She only go stare at the camper, thinking, Who went painting in a jacket? and went on, regardless. The Ares kid yelled curses at her, and she put a thorn in his butt.

Finally arriving at the quiet part of the forest, Meira plopped down, put her shoes on her side and her feet on the clean water of Euros creek. She found a Naiad staring at her, and she managed a faint smile. And then she sighed.

This is going well, she thought wryly. Just a month before school, and I haven't found her yet. Where should I start? She splashed her feet on the water, soaking her orange Camp half-blood T-shirt. She watched the ripples go away, come back, go away then dissolved. And then she's going to splash her feet on the creek again.

You're crazy, her mind said quietly.

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:06 am

Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] Jonathancopy
Jonathan Adams
Son of Aphrodite

Jonathan was rubbing his cheek as he walked. A black-and-blue bruise started to form under the skin and the more he touched it, the more it stung. Just his luck. Some Ares camper covered in paint seemed to be in a fit of rage was taking his anger out on some innocent six-year-old kids when he passed by. Then of course, he practically threw himself in front of the young children to take the hit for them. The bruise tingled at the memory and he started to stretch his jaw, trying to numb out the pain.

Distracted, Jonathan didn't realize that he had already arrived at the creek. Once there, his eyes lingered on a girl splashing her feet in the current. She looked rather... depressed, and it made him feel a little sad too. Maybe he should go see if he could be of help. He drew closer to the girl, still rubbing the bruise on his jaw, and sat down about two feet away from her. "Everything cool?" he asked softly, a concerned edge to his voice as he looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:29 am

------------------

As she the ripples dissolved, Meira readied her feet to splash again, but she stopped when a guy approached her. She stared, eyes wide. This one is cool, handsome, and gentle-voiced. She dipped her feet again to the creek slowly. As crazy as she was now, she wasn't going to wet the new camper.

Everything cool? he asked so gently. Was everything cool? No.

"Yeah, it's okay, I think," Meira replied. She put on a brave yet pained smile, like just curving her lips hurt. She nodded again. "Everything's cool. Yeah, right." Meira seemed to be convincing herself.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:46 am

Just by the sound of her voice, Jonathan could already tell that something was off. He knew that sound so well. He probably might have sounded like that when he was depressed himself, but for some reason, Jonathan was a born actor. The girl forced a smile and he tentatively offered a small smile back. He shifted his gaze to the creek in an effort to make the girl more comfortable.

"It's okay to cry, you know," he said gently, flicking some of the water around with his fingers. "Breaking down doesn't mean you're weak in any way. Sometimes it means that you've been too strong for a long time." He should really go follow his own advice, Jonathan thought with a sad smile. But that wasn't important right now.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:14 am

------------------

Meira nodded again. "It's not really like that," she said dryly, watching her reflection on the creek, seeing how odd she was. She pouted, and looked at the guy. "I'm more of nervous." Meira sighed, knowing it doesn't make sense.

Her heart thrummed again. She blinked, then remembered her father. She can't face him next month just to tell him she's lost her adopted cousin. Upon hearing the guy's words, a tear fell from her eyes, thinking her humiliation, her fatal mistake of letting Meiko go out of her sight. But he's right. Breaking down doesn't mean your weak.

She shook her head, dazed in pain. "Speaking of pain--" Meira twisted the word 'pain' "--what happened to you?" Meira eyed his bruise critically.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:32 am

Jonathan waved her off. "It's nothing. I just got in a fight," he said, smiling as he looked at her. His face was slightly turned so as to hide as much of the bruise as possible.

Jonathan started to flick a pebble to the creek for something to do with his hands. His ADHD never really permitted him to just sit still. "If you don't mind me asking," he began, "why are you nervous?"

Waiting for her answer, he gazed at his reflection on the water. His hair was messy, as always, falling into his face and almost covering his jade green eyes. Eyes that were soft and gentle. He waited for the girl to speak, but if she didn't, he wasn't going to force her to. But he secretly wished she would answer, so that he'll know how to help her if he could.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:30 pm

------------------

Meira went on immediately to answer. She feared that this will be long. Flipping her blond hair back and blinking her green eyes, she began the story that would probably make the guy bored with her.

"It's nothing exciting, I just fear humiliation." Meira sighed. "It has been years since I brought my cousin here at camp. I let her go to the Big House to fend off the monsters myself. I get back, and I can't find her anymore." She smiled dryly at the guy. "Demigods are hundreds in this camp. And I'm not that much of a wanderer. Now," she started to say, "my father wants me to bring back my cousin. For the school year, and..." Meira's already tiny voice faltered, unable to continue.

She looked away, to the trees, feeling their power, hoping that power can ease her pain. Or worse: fear. Yep. She was in fear more than in pain.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Jonathan listened attentively. So she was depressed because her cousin was missing? Well, he expected boy troubles, being an Aphrodite kid. He was pretty used to the fact that his half-sisters were more focused on love problems than anything else. Anyway, back to the girl... Her problem didn't seem too big. It worried Jonathan that it had been years since the last time the girl saw her cousin, but it didn't seem like it wasn't anything he can handle.

"Term starts September, right?" he said, knowing that most schools in New York started school in that month. "Four more months to find your cousin then."

Jonathan continued to flick pebbles to the creek, watching the rocks bounce a few times before sinking in the water. "I'll help you find her," he suddenly announced. "Have you been searching for her alone all this time? Maybe all you need is a little help. I'm Jonathan, by the way, but you can call me Athan."

He turned to the girl, a small smile gracing his lips.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:59 am

------------------

Despite the stunning moment of the guy's sudden announcement, Meira's hopes perked up and her mind started calculating of where they should start. Her lips started curving upward, and she almost stuttered.

"Uh. Really? You'll help me? Well, that's... oh. Yeah, I'm Meira. Nice to meet you, Jonathan! I-I mean, Athan. And, thanks, really, thanks a bunch. Even though you just met me, I just met you, we barely know each other, and..." Meira's voice trailed off, and she choking back mized gratitude and amazement. "Oh, I just wanted to say thank you!" Flowers bloomed around the guy, a sudden reflex of Meira's Demeter powers. Now Meira grinned, her hopes high. Maybe she was overreacting, but she didn't care at the moment.

The wind blew again. It smelled like spring breeze, although it's summer. But Meira knew it. It was the breeze of hope. Maybe her mother was helping. Maybe she sent Athan to help her. But whatever it is, Meira is overwhelmed with hope.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:10 am

Jonathan nearly jumped out of his skin when flowers suddenly bloomed around him. Demeter. The name of the goddess rose up to his thoughts easily as he gently plucked one of the flowers--a white daisy--and held it delicately in his palm. He looked up to grin at Meira, happy that he had helped ease some of her sadness. Maybe 'some' was an understatement. Meira looked positively beaming and it was hard to believe that she was the same crying girl just a few moments before.

"Anytime," he said, laughing a bit. Her happiness was just contagious like that. "I mean, it can't be that hard for two demigods to find one in hundreds." I hope.

Jonathan's mind to work immediately. He had no idea who Meira's cousin was, what she looked like, and pretty much anything about her. "What's her name? Her godly parent?" He didn't really expect Meira to know the godly parent since if she did, it might have been easier trying to find her cousin. But hey, you can never know for sure until you asked.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:50 am

------------------

Meira's expression turned down serious. What does Meiko looks like? It's been years...

"I don't know who exactly is her godly parent. I lost her since I fetched her here, you know," Meira admitted dejectedly. "I guess... my fatal mistake again. Anyway, she was probably thirteen now. She's of Japanese blood, you see. With black hair, eyes of black, and probably... being shy and thinking she has no home to go." Meira sighed.

She inclined her head, and looked at Athan. "You've ever heard of her? Meiko Frontier?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:16 am

Jonathan drank in the details, trying to visualize the person he was looking for. Japanese girl, black hair, black eyes, shy... and with the name Meiko Frontier. No, doesn't ring a bell. Meiko wasn't an Aphrodite child--Jonathan was sure of that. At least he was familiar with his siblings' names.

"No, sadly," he admitted, shaking his head. "Anything else? Like her favorite weapon or something? Or if that's it... I guess we can just ask around y'know. Three years is a long time. She has probably made a fair few friends during her time here." Or we can just ask each cabin leader if the name sounds familiar, he thought.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:45 am

------------------

Meira blinked before answering. "As far as I know, before I lost her, she has been holding a bow and arrow," she replied, hoping that makes things easier. Meira thought of Apollo. After all, all Apollo children likes bows. So the Hunters.

Meira's head throbbed. Hunter. Maybe she joined the Hunters. No! That can't be. She bit her lip hard, eyes wild. No, Meiko can't be a hunter. She can't be... Meira thought.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:53 am

Apollo. It was pretty cool how the god's name was the first thing that popped into his mind the moment Meira mentioned bow and arrows. Jonathan knew that there were probably other non-Apollo demigods who used that particular weapon, but still, they should probably ask around the Apollo cabin first. Too bad he didn't know a lot of Apollo campers... But that would be easily arranged. All they had to do was ask around, right? And Apollo kids were nice enough. Jonathan would be worried if Meira's cousin was a daughter of Ares.

"Okay, then we can try asking around the Apollo cabin--hey, you okay?" he asked, taken aback at how wild Meira's eyes looked.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:16 am

------------------

Meira was still in the thought of her cousin being a hunter. She was in the verge of panic when, somehow, she heard Athan's worried voice. She nodded unsteadily. "Y-yeah, I'm okay. Kind of."

Meira looked at Athan, calmed down, but still queasy. "You don't think she's a hunter, right?" It was idiotic, but Meira wanted an assurance. If Meiko's a hunter... well, Meira would ask help of an Aphrodite child to make Meiko lost her vow. Meira gritted her teeth, completely lost in the track of conversation.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:24 am

Jonathan tried to keep his face smooth, something he was very good at. "She knows you're looking for her all this time," he reassured her. "I don't think she would want become a Hunter without telling you. I mean, you two seem to be close, right?"

Really, Jonathan had no idea if Meiko was the type to become a Hunter, but he hoped for Meira's sake that she wasn't. She might get all depressed again and it absolutely hurts him to see anyone being so sad. He offered her another one of his smiles in an effort to calm her down. "So do you want to start looking for her now?"
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:15 am

------------------

Meira tried to calm down eventually. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that Meiko could be a hunter. Still in her thoughts, she murmured, "Yeah. Yeah, she won't want to." Unless she resented me.

She took a deep breath, then started speaking, hoping her voice was steady. "Yeah, let's go now. Although," she hesitated. "I think it would probably be rude to just storm down at Cabin 7, especially to, um," Meira paused, trying to remember Apollo's Cabin's Leader. "Mr. Hale's room. I'm thinking maybe some notice? Posters?"

It sounded ridiculous. Meiko's picture in every corner of camp, with, please contact Meira of Cabin 4 and Jonathan of Cabin... "What cabin are you in, Athan?" Meira asked suddenly, getting off track again.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:38 am

Jonathan laughed. "I wasn't really thinking of barging into the Apollo cabin. That's gonna be embarrassing. I'm leaning more to asking the campers themselves."

He stood up to stretch his legs as they seemed to have gotten a little sore. He couldn't help but grin at the posters idea. It just seemed so... ridiculous. But he wasn't about to argue if Meira wanted to do it. He didn't want to get her mad or something if he disagreed with her. "But yeah, posters would be okay, maybe with her picture or something?" He chuckled again. "I feel like we're doing 'Wanted' posters."

Ruffling his messy hair, Jonathan found that his bruise hadn't hurt so much now. It still stung when he experimentally tapped it, but at least it wasn't as painful as before. "I'm from Ten. Aphrodite. You're a daughter of Demeter, right?" It was pretty obvious. Like he could miss the random flowers blooming around him a few minutes before.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:35 am

------------------

Meira grinned. Wanted posters. Yeah, right. She started backtracking on the idea. If Meiko ever saw it, she'd punch Meira in her face. Meira shuddered and threw away the thought.

Meira splashed again her feet for the last time. She picked up her shoes and started putting them on, not caring that her feet were clearly wet, and getting numb being in the water. "Yep, definitely! Let's go!" Meira replied enthusiastically. "This is probably doing some good to you, too, Athan. A child of Aphrodite shouldn't let bruises on their face, and we can have an Apollo camper treat that. Let's go, shall we?" Meira grinned again at Athan.

Hope this turns good.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Jonathan was just happy that Meira seemed to be back to her enthusiastic self again. He stood up, dusting the bits of dirt that clung to his clothes."It doesn't need much treatment. Just some ice and I'll be fine. It'd be more fitting for me to get help from the Khione cabin," he said, subconsciously rubbing the black-and-blue mark on his cheek.

"Do we start making the posters now?" he joked as he started to follow her. "Wanted: Meiko Frontier. Reward: One million drachmas." He cracked a grin at his words.

((So... what do we do now? xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]   Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning: Depressed girl around [[ Ru n e D ra go n]]
Page 1 of 1