Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sad and Depressed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Sad and Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Sad and Depressed   Sad and Depressed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Parker Jr. layed on his stomach amongst the rows of strawberries. With his trusty journal on the ground before him, and his pencil, he began to write today's feelings.

'Dear Journal,

Why does Agile think I'm so worthless? Everyday she reminds me that I am just like my father. Yet, he was always told how Parker always left her.... Even though I hate the stories of my father, I loved the story of how they met. I wish I could meet a girl and swoon her like that. But...who would love me?'

As he reread his writing, he couldn't hold back a sigh. It was his dream to be just like his father. Smooth, charming, and skilled. But... he just wasn't. His stupid brothers were though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Sad and Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad and Depressed   Sad and Depressed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:56 pm

Ace Ashfield

Strolling along the Strawberry Fields aimlessly, Ace kicked his feet and rolled his shoulders. Man, he had slept for so long. He squinted and shielded his eyes from the sun, guessing that it was around mid-afternoon. Almost a day long, he had been sleeping. Sometimes he just got so out of it. He shoved his hands in his pockets and moved a brisker pace, kicking a few plants accidentally as he went along. He grimaced, gritted his teeth, and paused. Looking up, he expected some Demeter kid to pop up out of nowhere and reprimand him about disrespecting the strawberries and telling him to be more respectful to nature, and yada yada yada.

Ace continued on his way when he realized that there was no Demeter kid to scold him about kicking around the strawberries. He had heard it all before anyway, but Ace wasn't the type of person to worry about whether he trampled a few things or hurt a few plants or anything. There were more important things to worry about. Like trampling a poor kid that he hadn't seen lying down, for example.

Ace scrambled to awkwardly avoid stepping on the kid. He just barely missed his arm and then lost his balance and hopped forward a few times before regaining composure and straightening.
"Hey, kid! What do you think you're doing, lying down in the middle of the strawberry fields and writing in your diary?" He grumbled, crossing his arms and taking on his signature scowl.
"You could get stepped on or somethin', much like I almost did. Shouldn't you be writing at a desk or something? There's a library full of 'em if you didn't already know." He said, running a hand through his messy hair and glaring down at the younger boy.
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Sad and Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad and Depressed   Sad and Depressed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Parker Jr. sat up, slamming his diary shut. "Last time I checked, this was a free camp. And I am NOT a kid." he said angrily, clenching his fists and standing up, as his hands started to get green with anger. The only time he got green was when he was angry...or went swimming. One strange thing he got from his father he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

Sad and Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad and Depressed   Sad and Depressed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Ace Ashfield

Well, if Ace had almost been stepped on by somebody and then grumbled and grunted at, he probably would have been angry too. Raising his hands as a sign of peace, he shrugged his shoulders in a nonchalant way.
"Jeez. Didn't mean to encroach on your territory, sorry, man." He drawled sarcastically, raising an eyebrow at the shorter teen. "Don't be so eager to grow up, you should be a kid as long as you can." He stated, pushing his hair out of his eyes and then shoving his hands in his pockets again. "And don't be so angry, dude, I could have just stepped on you if I liked, but gee, I'm just such a nice person, I skilfully evaded treading on your spine. Like a ninja, if I may say so myself. What's your name, by the way? Since you obviously don't like being addressed as 'kid.'"
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Sad and Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad and Depressed   Sad and Depressed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Green anger still flashed through his body, but he forced himself to calm his clenched hands. "Parker Jr. And yours?" he asked, then gave a small chuckle. "Some ninja you are, keeping a look out for stuff in your path and stuff you know." he said, raising his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

Sad and Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad and Depressed   Sad and Depressed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Ace Ashfield

Rolling his eyes, Ace frowned and looked away. "Whatever, Junior. I'm not the one who was writing in a diary." He said indignantly, sniffing and knitting his eyebrows together. "Name's Ace. Anyway, I must reiterate my earlier question and ask why did you decide to lie down in the dirt and write stuff about what Susie said to you and how her hair looked today and how you wished you would grow facial hair soon or something instead of sitting at a desk like a civilized person?" He asked dryly, shrugging his shoulders and raising his eyebrows back at the kid.

"Not that I have anything against lying in the dirt or anything, I just don't get how you can be comfortable writing like that."
Back to top Go down
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

Sad and Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad and Depressed   Sad and Depressed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:37 pm

"Suzie commented on my hair? Facial hair? If you knew half of my life right now, you would know why I lay here." he said indeduwently.(Sorry for my spelling.) He didn't really like this kid but then again, he doesn't like most people. "Besides, where else would I go? And maybe I'm not civilised." he said with a raised eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad and Depressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad and Depressed   Sad and Depressed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sad and Depressed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: