Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))   Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Jazzie || Apollo || Smith

Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzY7x7Z4tNf9VKDiS2f8UalMrjIrxBd4xyS_kDvIeijhFklh7R5g

Jazzie was rushing toward the entrance of camp, a monster on a cot following her. The guards seemed shocked. "Get out of the way!" she said, coming closer towards the entrance. The guards moved out of the way. Jazzie somersaulted into the camp entrance. The monster on the cot followed her. The monster was starting to wake up. "Oh crap! Where are Darren and Morgan? The monster is starting to wake up again!" she said quietly, not wanting to start a riot or something like that. Jazzie looked around nervously. She grabbed her bow from her back, and hit the monster on the head. It passed out again. Jazzie sighed. She sat at Thaila's Pine, waiting for Darren and Morgan to arrive.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))   Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) Metalhead
Morgan Greenwood
Morgan finally arrived at the camp on his motorcycle and was surprised to see Jazzie had already made it there. "Girl can run pretty fast." Morgan said to himself before approaching the girl and leaned against the tree, "Darren should be here soon," He told Jazzie before plugging his headphones into his iPod and began blasting music that he sang along to,

"Ride through the valley in thunder and rain
The battle is raging, redeem this domain
The castle of eden lies silent above
Darkness surrounds us, away we must go

I look through the eyes of the world
I see theres a stranger among us.
Awaiting a sign from above
To conquer the power and the glory..."
He looked back up to Jazzie, "Sorry if I bothered you. Just one of my favorite songs." He then continued humming the tune as he waited for Darren to arrive.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))   Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 am

Darren arrived shortly after Morgan. "what's up?" he asked as he jogged the last few meters.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))   Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:40 pm

R443D wrote:
Darren arrived shortly after Morgan. "what's up?" he asked as he jogged the last few meters.
OOC: Just sayin', dude, but you gotta start writing longer posts or the mods will not be happy.

IC: Morgan shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "Just waitin' on you," He said as he placed his iPod back in his pocket. "Now, lets get down to business. First things first, We should inform Chiron what's going on. Agreed?" He looked back at the slightly stirring monster and gripped his mace.
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))   Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Jazzie nodded in agreement. "I'll get Chiron. You guys watch the monster." she said, starting to walk in the direction of the Big House. She murmured some words, and the cot stopped following her. She started running, trying to get to the Big House ass fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))   Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Morgan nodded at Jazzie and called out, "Okay, hurry back!". He then turned his attention back to his iPod. He began mindlessly scrolling through, occasionally stopping at a song, only to say, "nah". As he scrolled through, he began speaking to Darren. "Hey, Darren, what type of music do you listen to?"
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))   Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:00 pm

"I don't listen to much music" he replied before adding in a serious tone; "but I swear you're not allowed to use iPods in the camp, isn't it supposed to like alert every monster where you are?". He scanned the horizon before spotting a Satyr "I bet Satyrs hate you for using your motorcycle because of pollution" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

PostSubject: Re: Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))   Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:49 pm

"Monsters don't scare me," Morgan said in a sarcastically tough voice, "Though that would explain why they're always so ticked off to see me. Oh yeah," He then spoke up again, Satyrs and me don't get along." He smiled as he remembered getting into fights with the satyrs in the past. "Good times, good times."
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))   Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:37 am

Darren smiled sceptically. "No one explained to me how we are planning to kill this thing" he said before adding "and anyway why should we even bother killing it if it's going to revive again?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))   Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch Out! Coming Through! ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1