Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I didn't mean it! [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

I didn't mean it! [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I didn't mean it! [Private]   I didn't mean it! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 am

"Yeah, bareback is a little uncomfortable, but I'm used to it." Amber replied, then guided her horse out slowly , for her and the horse to get used to the movement. When suddenly, Simon gave an accidental tug at the reins, and his horse shot off without warning, leaving him hanging onto the reins in an attempt to get the horse under control.

She nearly fell off her own horse laughing, before digging her heels onto the sides of the horse, coaxing her horse into a brisk trot, then increasing the pace to a canter, setting off after him.

"Hey Simon! The fields are left, not right!"
She called out, reminding him between gasps of laughter.

((Do you want me to create a new post at the Strawberry Fields? (: ))
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I didn't mean it! [Private]   I didn't mean it! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:56 am

"Whoa there, horsie!" Simon called against the howling wind as he pulled on the reigns. The horse soon skidded to a halt and Simon pulled to get it going in the right direction. He flashed a grin at Amber's direction.

"I was just taking him out for a test drive. Yeah, that's it--a test drive," Simon called as he maneuvered his horse carefully towards Amber, setting the pace in a slow trot. After that speed earlier, Simon welcomed any slower pace. "Kay, to the fields!" Simon announced, raising his hand in a forward motion.

((Okay. Sorry for the late reply ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: I didn't mean it! [Private]   I didn't mean it! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:22 am

"You're gonna have to ride a lot faster than that bro, if you expect to catch Snowflake before she reaches there!" Amber grinned, urging her horse into a full-speed gallop, outpacing Simon in mere seconds.

Of all things we demigods should be worried about, ranging from attacking hellhounds and angry gods, we're being unduly bothered by some strawberry-obsessed horse. It's ridiculous, Amber thought with grim amusement. Oh well.

(( No problem. (: Here it is. ))
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't mean it! [Private]   I didn't mean it! [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didn't mean it! [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2