Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Flying Sword Ruins the arena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BookableJar5

The Flying Sword Ruins the arena Empty
PostSubject: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Michael came to the arena for sword practice. He then placed the sword on a table. When I found the right shield I was looking for I turn around just to find the sword gone. Right then a shelf holding the shields fell right on me except for my head. I look up just to see that my sword was flying.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Stella Venure:

The Flying Sword Ruins the arena Beautiful

"Angelisa, no!" I ran into the arena as my small cat darted inside. I looked around, losing sight of her, and gasped as a sword flew over my head. I let out a small squeak and looked at it with wide eyes, backing up slowly before gasping and falling backwards. I looked down to realize I'd tripped on a shield. Near the shield was a boy I'd never seen before. "Oh, um, h-hello. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to nearly trip on you! I just saw a floating sword and-" My words froze as I heard a loud and terrified mew come from nearby. I spun around and gasped as the sword aimed for my kitten. "No!" I screamed, running over and grabbing the kitten before leaping out of the way just in time, cradling the kitten protectively.
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 pm

"This happens too often" Michael said. Michael reached for his chromium sword and threw it right at the flying sword and it parried. Michael Then said "Grab the sword, don't bother trying to get me because you wont be able to lift the shelf and defend yourself against the flying sword at the same time"
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Sara watched, laughing silently as a shelf fell on top of a boy, and his sword started flying around. Must be a Hecate camper somewhere...
She decided to go over and help them out.
"Need a hand?" She asked the boy as a couple of shields slowly slid off the shelf, landing with a thud on the ground. She heard a whizzing sound near her head, and she stopped, dropped, and rolled away from the sword.
"Who's your invisible friend?" She asked the boy, getting up, but keeping a close eye on the sword. She got out her sword to parry the flying one.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:06 pm

I looked at the sword doubtfully. I usually tried to avoid sharp objects altogether when I could, but it looked like that wouldn't be too easy in this situation. I ran for the sword and leaped into the air as it turned to attack me. I grabbed it by the hilt and tackled it to the ground, having to let go of my kitten in order to do so. I struggled to keep it from getting away and gritted my teeth stubbornly. "How do you control this thing!?" I gasped.
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:19 pm

@Sara
Someone in the apollo cabin jinxed a sword that looked like mine, but wasn't mine I took it and completely forgot that I summon my sword It isn't like a regular sword.
@Tarasalem
"Touch the two hilts of the sword I gave you and the flying sword it should then disappear." Be careful. You will fall after that.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:36 pm

"Do you need help or not? I don't really care for the back story. Sorry to be rude, but I just want to defeat it now, story later. And not get pierced in the process." Sara grabbed the other sword laying on the ground and touched it to the flying sword hilt. But she quickly put out an arm to stop the girl from falling too heavily.
"That's how you defeat a magic sword." Sara said, bowing fake-seriously. A grin was plastered on her face the whole time.

Last edited by GreenPaint on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:14 pm

"Oh, of course." I mumbled, letting out a relieved sigh. My kitten jumped onto my lap and rubbed her head against my stomach, letting out comforting mews. I smiled softly and scratched behind one of her small ears.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:39 pm

"Well." Sara said, sitting down on the ground. "Fun."
Her faint voice threatened to float away on the wind, so she spoke louder.
"Anyone for something that doesn't involve magical floating evil swords?" Sara asked.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:48 pm

"Please? That would be helpful." I said with a small and nervous laugh. I was mentally hoping that she meant something that wasn't exactly weapon-based at all. Still, my gut told me otherwise. I sighed softly and Angelisa looked up at me with those big eyes of hers. I gently pet her tiny head and she started to purr loudly.

Last edited by tarasalem on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:38 pm

"Don't worry, I'm a Demeter camper, not a Hecate kid." Sara gave a faint laugh.
"Practice duel?" She asked, gesturing to nerd swords and daggers on the racks behind them.
"Oh, I'm Sara." Sara held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:09 am

"I'm Stella." I greeted, shaking her hand before looking around wearily. "Sorry, it's my first time being in the arena. I'm not very good with weapons..." I added slowly, looking a little disappointed with myself. I was a demigod and still had no clue on how to fight properly.
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:21 pm

(Right after I posted my computer completly gave up on me and had to be repaired)
"Dont feel bad you get the hang of it eventually" Michael was still under the shelf Asuddenly the shelf just disappeared into thin air. "Great so that shelf was a trick too" Should of figured. Sorry I didn't introduce myself Im Michael, I'm an Apollo kid."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:27 pm

tarasalem wrote:
"Please? That would be helpful." I said with a small and nervous laugh.

((Make sure you write at least four sentences! Thank you!))
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:55 am

(OOC: Annie: Oh, sorry! I'll edit that really quickly. ^^' BookableJar5: That stinks! I was wondering what happened to you, lolz. But at least it's back to normal, right? Or... Somewhat? xD)

I smiled softly, but the smile quickly disappeared. "No, I'll never be very good at all. I've always been a complete failure when it comes to using weapons at all. Plus, I panic in a fight." I explained pretty reluctantly, starting to blush out of embarassment.
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:33 pm

(OOC: Quick tip Don't use Dell Vostro's they stink and I did spell Ancient Magiks correctly, it was how it was spelled in The demigod files limited edition In other words it was intentional)

"I would wonder if your good with magic then most good sorcerers were not good with swords."Michael Said. Michael then thought for a moment then said. "There is two types of magic that I know of, there might be more that the inheritors of Hecate don't tell other nonrelatives. But they are normal magic, and ancient magiks. Ancient Magiks is the most powerful kind of spell that I have seen."
I would think there is someway you could learn magic even though your not in the cabin Hecate
that they would let you in just a slight chance." But khoine on the otherhand, could teach you Ice spells."
Back to top Go down
tarasalem

tarasalem

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:04 pm

My smile came back up at this, lighting up me entire face. "Well, my mom is considered old magic given that she is the goddess of love. Love is the oldest and most powerful magic ever put into existence. My mother isn't even considered related to any of the gods; but rather the Titans. Still, she never fails to stand by good, even if she can be pretty decieving sometimes." I said, beaming with pride as I spoke of the beautiful goddess who had gladly claimed me as her daughter.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Sara quietly slipped away, bored. She needed to be moving, hopping and slashing and cutting and yelling and.... So she went and squared off against a dummy, giving it multiple puncture wounds.

(OOC: I'm leaving this topic. I bow out.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Sword Ruins the arena   The Flying Sword Ruins the arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flying Sword Ruins the arena
Page 1 of 1