Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An Accidental Run In {Juboo~}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonica

Sonica

An Accidental Run In {Juboo~} Empty
PostSubject: An Accidental Run In {Juboo~}   An Accidental Run In {Juboo~} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:12 am

Katara wandered into the courtyard, completely ditching her brother. The area was quite empty, since it was still the early hours in the morning. Well, for her, at least. The air was a little chilly, too, so she pulled on the sleeves of her white T shirt. The brunette walked over to a bench, and put her foot up on the seat, and started to tie her shoe. She felt.. Pretty exposed here, but Katara had to remind herself that she wasn't in the mortal world anymore. She was safe, inside the cozy, little camp.

Katara walked away, finished retying her shoelaces, only to bump into someone behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://kagemiyasonica.tumblr.com/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run In {Juboo~}   An Accidental Run In {Juboo~} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:18 pm

I was on a bench taking my guitar out of it's case. The pic was in my mouth and somebody bumped into me. I stumbled. Of course I stumbled. I always stumble at awkward moments. I saw a girl. She looked about my age and I looked down at the ground and just said, "Oh ... excuse me." I went back over to my guitar case and sat down on a rock nearby. I put the guitar strap over my head and started to strum a little bit. I wasn't sure what I wanted to play yet.
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run In {Juboo~}   An Accidental Run In {Juboo~} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 pm

"No, it was my fault. I'm the one who--" Katara realized that the girl ran off. She blinked. Naturally, she followed her. "Hey, I didn't get to apologize to you," the brunette told her. "So, yeah. Sorry." Katara chuckled a little, before noticing the guitar. Her face lit up, and she asked the girl, "You play the guitar, too?" She was always excited when meeting fellow guitarists.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run In {Juboo~}   An Accidental Run In {Juboo~} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:16 am

I blinked. Wasn't that obvious. Why were we talking about what I do anyway? I flatly say, "Yes. I do." I strummed the guitar trying to think of some song to play, but a song never came to my mind. This made me a heave a long sigh. I hated when this happened. Perhaps it was because the other camper was here and I don't like to play with people watching me. I usually need to be alone. Why I decided to play my guitar in the courtyard, I'll never know.
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run In {Juboo~}   An Accidental Run In {Juboo~} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Katara bit her lip. It didn't seem like this girl liked her very well. It was kind of intimidating. Ah, well. The brunette was set on finding somebody to talk to. And what was better than another guitarist? "I do, too!" Katara grinned, oblivious to the fact that she was probably breaking the girl's concentration. "How long have you been playing~?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run In {Juboo~}   An Accidental Run In {Juboo~} I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:05 am

I tarted strumming a random song. I wasn't gonna sing the words right now; that would be awkward. I reply, "I've been playing since I was eight so that's—how many years is that?" I felt really uncomfortable sitting here playing my guitar and talking to some stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sonica

Sonica

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run In {Juboo~}   An Accidental Run In {Juboo~} I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 pm

"Well.. How old are you now?" Katara asked, holding her chin with her hand. She kind of felt like a newbie, since she'd been playing since she was fourteen.. She was sixteen, now, so that was only two years. This girl probably has a lot of experience, Katara thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Run In {Juboo~}   An Accidental Run In {Juboo~} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Accidental Run In {Juboo~}
Page 1 of 1