Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Accidental sister slaughter :P

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Accidental sister slaughter :P Empty
PostSubject: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:04 pm

I burst into the room, and lay Essie down on a bed, as a nurse rushed up and began cleaning the blood. "Go fetch some nectar!" She said, sternly. I rushed over to the shelf, picked up a glass bottle of nectar, and put it to Essie's lips, hoping she would drink. "C'mon," I said, my eyes beginning to cloud.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Essie was in a strange dream, she remembered getting hit by an arrow, and falling. She tried to move, but she couldn't. Her mouth wouldn't open, it was like a million bricks had been pushed on her body, forcing her to not move. She soon felt some kind of a liquid being put to her mouth and she heard people talking. "What happened?" she tried to ask, but only a moan came out. She then realized what had happened. She tried to open her eyes, they were shut firmly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:10 pm

I tipped the glass of nectar into her mouth. I remembered what sort of effect it had. It was magnificent. It tasted like your favorite taste, and it revived you for a while. I only hoped it would work again. I knew, from helping the nurses a bit, what to do. I grabbed a cloth, and wet it down, beginning to clean the wound. Then I wrapped a good tight bandage around it. It would have to stay there for a while, though.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Essie tasted something that tasted like her mom's old chocolate cookies she used to make before she died. Her eyes finally opened, "Thank the gods." she tried to say, but it came out as,"Tha-akish da Gardzz." she sighed and sat up. She looked at the boy, who she recognized as Leroy.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:23 pm

I smiled a bit, seeing that she was awake. But, when she sat up, I took a slight step away, scared she was going to murder me for putting her in the infirmary. "You better not sit up," I said, though I knew that no one ever listened to anyone when they said that. "Sorry..." I said, glancing at the badges, seeing I would have to change them soon.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Essie insticivly glared then looked at her arm. She closed her eyes tightly and sighed, "When I am perfectly fine again...you better run." she said, looking at him. She laid back down, she was one of the few people that listened when she was injured.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:32 pm

I sighed. I turned, and walked across the room to an empty chair across from the bed. I sat down, and crossed my legs. I bit my fingernails and closed my eyes, thinking about....shtuff. a tear managed to trickle down my cheek, as I remembered how Essie had fixed my bow and everything. I didn't deserve friends. And yet, I still stayed in the chair, waiting to see if she needed anything.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Essie's eyes softened as she forced herself out of the bed and to go over to the kid. "Sorry. Don't be sad." she said, looking at him. She half-smiled, half grimaced because of the headache she was receiving from getting up. She sighed and gave him a side hug, ignoring the pain.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:40 pm

"Uh yeah. You still better lay down," I said, not sure whether to be relieved or not. I gave her a zip-lock baggy of ambrosia. "You might want to munch on that too," I said, putting it in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Essie cocked and eyebrow. "What exactly happened?" she asked, looking at him. She saw glimpses of how she ended up here..but not all of it. She sighed, "If it was because of me...sorry." she half-smiled, laying back down and nibbling on a piece of ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:50 pm

"Well," I began, looking around the room. It never occurred to me that she might have a boyfriend or a close friend that would popularize me for doing this. "We were fighting because..." I thought for a second. "I stole candy...And," I gulped. " I shot an arrow, and I didn't know what I expected to happen, but it went through your arm," I finished, sniffling.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Essie tilted her head...then laughed. She laughed, "All this over..." she gasped, "candy?" she laughed a bit more. She looked at him. "We started fighting because of candy?" she asked, looking at him. She sighed and laid back. "Wow." was all she said, still smiling a little bit. What would happen if a certain someone were to walk in at that moment? She thought to herself, amusingly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:55 pm

I shrugged. "Well, yeah. We were talking to an Athena camper, then I acted all sugar high, and you were like 'rawrz! you better not have stolen my candy!' " I chuckled. I glanced at the door wearily, then back to Essie and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Essie scrunched her eyebrows together at why he kept on looking at the door, "Why do you keep looking there?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow up. "You scared of the big bad wolf coming to get you or something?" she teased. She smiled, with confusion on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:02 pm

"Well, a bit..." I confessed. I chuckled. After all that had happened in the past three years or so, I wouldn't have been surprised if a giant wolf did come to eat me. "Is that a colloquialism for boyfriend? Cause if it is, then yes."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Essie looked at him and tilted her head, "Why would you be scared of someone's boyfriend walking in?" she asked, still confused. She didn't understand how this kid might even know that she was with someone in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:20 pm

:Because," I began. "If you did have him, or her cause I'm not judging you, then I doubt they would be happy about the big HOLE in your arm," I said. "Now eat'cho nummy ambrosia."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Essie nearly chocked on her ambrosia. "Dude, I'm straight." she said after managing her choking. She looked at him. "I'm sure that he wouldn't make a huge deal out of it any ways..." she mumbled to herself, hoping that the kid didn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:25 pm

I looked up, amused at her display. "So you DO have someone?? What's his name?" I began bombarding her with questions, grinning. This was fun.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 pm

"Damn." she muttered. She sighed, "No comment." she said simply. She didn't have to say. She sighed, but was Leroy going to give up on the topic? That was the real question. If he didn't...this was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:32 pm

I sighed, deciding I had given her a hard enough time. I stood, and sat on her bed, by her legs. I carefully began to unwrap her bandages. Once I was done with that, I threw them away, checked out the hole, then began to put clean bandages on. "I doubt that it would do any harm to pray to dad tonight," I told her, looking through the infirmary window. The shadow of night was beginning to spread. "You might have to stay here for the night as well."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 pm

"I never pray to dad. I hate him." she said simply. looking out the window. She shrugged when she heard of staying over the night. "It's definitely not my first time...this is more like my room than the cabin actually." she mused.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 pm

I frowned slightly, but grinned when she turned back to me. I finished up the bandages.Well, I thought, I'm just going to have to pray for you. I smiled. "Good night," I said, leaving for dinner. I scraped part of my meal into the brazier, praying for Essie. I knew she couldn't actually totally hate him. I loved dad. I went back to the infirmary, and peeked in to see if Essie was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Essie was wide awake, thinking about life...thinking about how she could get out of here without Leroy catching her. She groaned and put her head against the window. "Why the underworld dad would you land me in here so many times?" she asked, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:52 pm

I sighed quietly,sitting by the door. I snapped and threw the arrow that pierced her arm. Stupid candy, I thought. Then, I jumped up. Candy! I ran to the cabin, grabbed the candy, then entered the infirmary quietly. I set the candy by her table, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental sister slaughter :P   Accidental sister slaughter :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accidental sister slaughter :P
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: