Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Suicide Is Serious Business.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Suicide Is Serious Business. Empty
PostSubject: Suicide Is Serious Business.   Suicide Is Serious Business. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:47 pm

I've already mentioned that killing yourself isn't worth it. Yesterday, my older cousin tried to kill himself at school. The cameras around the school saw him walking into the boys bathroom with a noose around his neck. The security guard informed the office, and they got there just as he jumped. He was taken to the hospital, and is now in suicide watch.

Why did he try to kill himself? His girlfriend dumped him, he got depressed, and couldn't take it anymore.

His younger sister is my best friend. He's my family. I looked up to him when I was younger. If he were to die, I wouldn't be able to handle it. I can't even imagine how his parents or his older brother or his sister would feel. I want to grab him by the shoulders and tell him he's loved, he doesn't need to kill himself because of a girl. I've attempted to do the same, to kill myself in the school bathroom. But then I realized that people cared about me, and that made me stop. I can't talk to him because he's in Texas, and even if I could, I wouldn't do much.

I hope that this makes some people realize that there is always a way out of suicide. Speaking from experience.
Back to top Go down

Suicide Is Serious Business.
Page 1 of 1