Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

More characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

More characters Empty
PostSubject: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Now we only get 7 characters. 7 is a good number, but how about more. Maybe we can add resruants at home.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:31 am

I'm confused. If it's a good number, then why add more? Besides, if you'd like more characters, you can always buy an extra slot (if you have the amount of drachmas).
For the restaurant things, do you mean a sub-forum to the America section? If so, I don't think restaurants itself need to be its own little sub-forum.
Thanks for your input on the site, though I, myself, am a little confused by what you're asking of.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:25 pm

I have to agree with everything Moo said on this one. (Johanna.) I'm confused on why you want more, and I think 7 is a pretty huge number of character slots. We allow you to buy more if you want them that badly. Most people really can't take care of all 7 characters. It's a very large amount.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Listen, when I said 7 is a good number its good. More characters is my opinion. Maybe some people do. And yes, I know about the inactive list. Also I can take care of more than 7. It can be open to those who want more. You can if you want. You don't want to, then you don't.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:41 pm

If you believe that you can do so, good for you! However, we do give the option of buying more characters. Once you have the right amount of drachmas and feel like you're going to be making more than seven characters, then why not buy some more? But simply giving some people the option to have more characters without buying them is unfair.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 pm

No, not some ALL!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:10 pm

I'm sorry, I'm just really confused by what you mean.
EVERYONE can already have seven+ characters, but they, first, have to earn the right amount of drachmas for another character slot (which they would then buy). I believe that this system is great, and until, so to say, 65% of our active users have seven characters, cannot buy more, and want more, then I believe everyone having seven for now is okay.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 pm

Well, you see my idea is you shouldn't have to pay. Because some people may want more than 7. WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN 7 WHEN YOU REACH THE LIMIT AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Okay, but, the thing is, the majority of the site agrees that seven is a good number. And still, you can have more than that. Thanks for your idea, but I'm going to have to say that our system right now is good. If you want more than seven, pay for it with your drachmas. Besides, seven is a lot to other members.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Well okay. But. 35% said yes.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:48 am

And how do you know this?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:39 am

There was a poll in another topic that asked about more characters as well. 35% of the votes in the topic were for yes, 65% were for no. We have increased the character amount before. Originally we only allowed 5 characters. Then after many requests and the site growing we increased it by 2 to the modern day 7 character limit. That is not going to happen again.
7 characters is a lot. Most people are unable to handle more than 7. And the people that are able to handle more than 7 have to earn that right through drachmas and purchasing more character slots. These characters are meant to be something that you put effort in to, not just something that you slap four incomplete sentences into and call it a day. It doesn't work like that. If you have a lot of ideas for characters and you want to make them then you have a few options:
    1) Save up your drachmas for new character slots
    2) Write the character profiles and then save them for a rainy day
    3) Make new characters as often as you want and then sell them in an adoption center for other people to use. This will help you earn drachmas faster to do option 1 as well.
Making more accounts is not an option, increasing the character limit is not an option and asking over and over will not make it an option. I can 100% promise you that no matter how many times you ask, make polls, or PM us we will not be increasing the character limit any time soon.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Johanna, you asked how do I know this. Theres a poll. Even though the greater amount was for 'No, the current amount is good'. Its a poll in Suggestion Box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: More characters   More characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More characters
Page 1 of 1