Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hola! I'm Back!

Go down 
+3
Sniggle
Kol Mikaelson
Banana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Hola! I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Hola! I'm Back!   Hola! I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am

Hey Guys!

So, finally, after all this time, I'm glad to say, I'm finally back! Now now, before all those, "Where have you been?" or "Imma chain you to site if you pull something like that again!" the and the usual, "Lol, we destroyed the site, want a flamethrower?", I'm going say I honestly and truly missed you guys. You don't know how many times my eye twitch to these so called 'real' people in this 'real' world and just want to type in camphalfblood.forummotion.com besides my Chemistry project. And yeah, life really [kinda] sucked. Oh, side note, did you know there are about a million ways to mess up in chemistry that would either lead to nuclear wastes or just burning yourself with salts?

Buuuut, now I'm sure am back! You know why? It's SUMMER VACATION at my school, so probably I'm going to be back here! Yay! *throws a party* I'm so sorry for the neglect in authority, and sorry to the unreplied messeges you gave me, but I'll try my best to catch up with times! And I know there are a lot of newbies that I have no idea how to scare? introduce myself to, but I hope I'll give all my free time to you guys!

So, if you guys need a friend, I'm open guys ((I actually am open since I'm practicing phsychology nowadays..)), need someone to accept characters, I'm free and for someone to anny, uh, I think Skye's open too! ((Sorry Skye, just have to add that. >..< )) I'm just rambling now and I'll probably regret all the sugar I ate later, but, yeah, HI!

All in all, I missed you guys! I hope you still know consider me here!

~Banana
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Hola! I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! I'm Back!   Hola! I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:49 pm

WELCOME BACK BANANANANANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~hug~ I missed you even though you're in a different time zone and all that...XP Anyway Iwannacallyoudeath....butIdon'tfeellikeIhavebeenherelongenough... WELCOME BACK xD
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Hola! I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! I'm Back!   Hola! I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:29 pm

BANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA WELCOME BACK

Hola! I'm Back! Tumblr_lszk9qGQik1qi78ffo1_250

heylookit'speeta
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hola! I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! I'm Back!   Hola! I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:02 pm

DEATH! I missed you Death. *pokes.*
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hola! I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! I'm Back!   Hola! I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:49 pm

DEATTTTHHHHH. *hugs* I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK. *assaults with a large glomp*
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Hola! I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! I'm Back!   Hola! I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Lol, we destroyed the site, want a flamethrower?

Uh... Yeah, go annoy Death now about your characters... xD

JUST KIDDING DEATH BABU I MISSED YOU.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

Hola! I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! I'm Back!   Hola! I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:06 pm

HEY DEATHY! Erin has missed you. (Erin's my actual name. *swag*) How ya doin'? 8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola! I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola! I'm Back!   Hola! I'm Back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola! I'm Back!
Page 1 of 1