Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Extended Character Slots?

Go down 
+3
Sniggle
dean
sapphire
7 posters

Do you want extended character slots?
Yes for more
Extended Character Slots? I_vote_lcap36%Extended Character Slots? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
no for the same
Extended Character Slots? I_vote_lcap64%Extended Character Slots? I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Extended Character Slots? Empty
PostSubject: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Hey guys are you tired of having only seven spots for charries? please vote in the poll for more!!!

Pm me for more info!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:52 am

If you want more characters, you can just save up your drachmas for an extra slot. Personally I think it feels better to earn it.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 am

If you want more characters for free just apply for canons, they're free and don't need a character slot :D
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Canons need a character slot I thought...
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Nope, they don't they're just extras :D
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Earning extra Slots Are cooler, IMO. (/me votes)
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 pm

I voted yes, but thats only because I have 16 charries. But the thing is lots of people arent really able to manage a whole lot of charries at the same time, and for that reason I think 7 is a good number.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 pm

guys Your not helping! i am trying to ask if the could GIVE YOU 12 slots it is just an extra five slots!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 pm

well if you want more slots, then post more, earn more drachmas and buy more.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Oh
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:49 pm

You actually need a character spot for canons. They count the same as any regular character. But if we allowed more than 7 characters, people would go crazy. 7 keeps everyone with only their active characters. This is why we allow slots to be bought. SORRY, HAWK.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Wait but Angel told Dean and I in chat that we didn't need spots foe canons?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Then this is the first time I've heard of this. o.o ANGEL'S WORD PROBABLY OUTDOES MINE, BUT I NEVER HEARD THIS.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Crispiness said as well, its because we had earned them working on our applications so hard and things like that. Plus it makes canons more desirable.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:22 am

Yeah. Nico, originally canons were supposed to count as characters. But no one really followed that rule and no one enforced it so we just kind of decided that if we believe you can have a canon then you can have more characters. xD

However, Dean, it should not be treated as a way to get more characters. We see it as a maturity thing. That's why we are very selective in the canon process. Please don't see it as a way to get free characters, because that should not be the case.

And Heavy, more than 7 characters should be something that you have to earn. 7 is even a lot to be given for free. It was originally set at 5 and we added 2 more slots. More than 7 characters should be earned. I vote no.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:53 am

I know! I didn't mean it like that :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Lolmakessince. I know I never enforced it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended Character Slots?   Extended Character Slots? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extended Character Slots?
Page 1 of 1