Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Zeke stood and moved next to Isobel. "Hmm, favorite food? I really never thought about it, but if I had to say I would pick Mac & Cheese." Zeke tried to think of what question to ask, and one popped into his head. How ever he was worried that she would think he was just a typical fight bound guy. "Okay, I got one but don't begrudge the topic okay? It was the only thing I could think of. 'What's you favorite weapon?' I know, the question is a bit...out of there but it's all I got."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Issy smiled at him brightly. "My sword. I have a dagger too and bow and arrow but I love my sword the best." She smiled leaning into him slightly." And yours?"She asked gently brushing hair from her eyes. She looked up at him smiling softly interested in his choice.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Zeke looked over at her, thankful that she didn't laugh at his question. When she returned it to him he held his hand over a spot of dark shadows and from those rose a sword. He took it and drew it just enough to show that it was made of Stygian iron. "This." Was the only word he said in response. "Next question, What was your most embarrassing moment?" Zeke asked as he allowed his sword to fall back into the shadow. "For me, it was when I first learned how to shadow travel. I somehow ended up in a woman's public bathhouse. And the only women in there were old women who tried to kiss me." Zeke said head down, his hair barely covering her face.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Issy smiled at him gently. She grinned at his embarrassing moment trying to suppress giggles before thinking carefully before blushing lightly. "My most moment almost drove me out of water forever... I was at a swim meet and the girls thought it would be funny if they splattered waterproof red paint on my bathing suit.."She didn't wanna continue she figure he's get the point. Isobel coughed lightly "uhm yeah thats my moment. Next question weirdest thing that ever happened to you and it can't be the same thing as your embarrassing one!" She said grinning. "Mine was when I was here actually I was coming to the lake everyday and then one day I came down here and nobody was here at all...usually my few close friends would always be down at the lake...They had devised a scheme for my birthday and it was one of the weirdest and best moments of my life because I got the first birthday party ever in my entire life when I was 17."She smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Zeke cocked an eyebrow at Issy's embarrassing moment. He had a feeling about where it was going, and decided that if he was right then he was glad she stopped. "Weirdest huh?" Zeke asked thinking. "I'm not all that sure you wanna hear this, but being a child of Hades I can kinda sense when a person dies. The closer I am the strong the feeling of it." Zeke pulled his knees up and put his forehead on them in an almost kid like position. "I say this because you need to understand that to understand why what happened was my weirdest. It almost got me arrested. I was in the woods, and I heard a bunch of police shouting. I stopped one and asked what was going on. He said two kids a brother and sister was lost. I offered to help. I found out at the end of this that the brother was older. He ended dying and for some reason I sensed this. I grab the nearest S&R guy and ran to where the feeling came from. When we found them the guy said that they would have never found them otherwise." Zeke said trying to curl into a smaller ball. "I, and her brother, saved the girl. But the weirdest part was that the brother, thanked me in my dreams."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Issy smiled lightly curling close to him. "I think thats the coolest thing ever... I wish I could have done that you saved a little girls life because of your power."She smiled at him softly kissing his cheek before returning to look into the fire. "Your turn for a question there Zeke."She said lightly smiling a little at him her cheeks covered in a light pink blush.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Zeke was fairly sure that the color of his face matched his eyes. "I can ask any question right?" He asked lifting his head to look at her his showing trust for the first time in almost ten years. "Do you like me?" He asked his face still a little red from embarrassment.

Last edited by Dave on Wed May 02, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Isobel giggled at him her face a light pink. "Have I not been obvious thus far?"She sighed lightly brushing her dark hair from her eyes. "Of course I do Zeke how could I not?" She smiled brighter her blue eyes glowing in the dark. "That doesn't count as a question by the way."
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Zeke laughed as he put his head back on his knees. "Unless you haven't noticed I'm something of an idiot." He stood in one fluid movement. "So for my real question, though it may be a bit premature. Will you go out with me?" He asked looking her straight in the eye completely sure of what he wanted, and it was her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Isobel watches as he stood keeping her eyes on him which meant craning her neck slightly. She blushed knowing if she stood it would be disastrous so she sat smiling like an idiot at him. She hadn't quite processed his question yet but nodded to answer. She smiled brighter now and less idiotic jumping to her feet gasping as she lost her footing falling back on the sand. "And you thought you were the idiot.."She said giggling and lying back on the sand her face red.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Zeke smiled as he walked over an laid down next to her. "I am the idiot, you're just clumsy." He said letting his hand fall on top of her. He laced his fingers with her, enjoying his first human contact in over two weeks. He missed this, people, being social, he missed it all. However due to his parentage most everyone avoided him. "so how did you do it? How did see past my wall?" Zeke asked never taking his eyes off the star filled sky.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Isobel smiled gently ignoring his comment and then looked over at him softly. "See though your wall? I didn't think you had one...I just saw a guy creeping around at night while I was swimming."She winked at him smiling brightly. "No seriously I didn't see any walls maybe you just have one for other people."She said smiling lightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Zeke closed his eyes. "Those who walk in the darkness are blinded by the light, while those in the light fear and despise the darkness. It is only the few who walk freely between that can see the greater picture." Zeke said still laying there with his eyes closed. "That is a favorite quote of mine. What's your's?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Isobel looked over to him rolling over so her head lay in his chest. "It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare. It is because we do not dare the things are difficult."She turned her head slightly to look up at him." It sounds a little lame but whenever I feel like I can't do anything I remember that quote..."She smiled at him softly looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Zeke began stroking Issy's hair when she laid her head on his chest. "What is a monster? The beaten dog defending itself? The starving bear raiding a house? Or the humans who beat the dog, and destroy nature if it gets in there way?" Zeke ask spacing out, almost as if in a trance. He blinked rapidly and looked at Issy with a smile. "Sorry, I was just kinda thinking out loud. It just pisses me off, that Virus called human."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Isobel smiled up at him gently. "Humans can be terrible I agree...My mom and sister were human but they were some of the sensible people...The people that teased me at swim meets, the ones that were supposed to be my friends now those people were monsters...cruel hearted people that only cared about themselves."Issy sighed heavily feeling very worked up remembering her past."I'm sorry I'm not usually so angry I swear."She felt the need to apologize for her own lost thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Zeke was about to laugh at her apology for anger that was completely rationalized. He was about to comment on it until a small incorporeal shape darted into his sight, he stiffened. "I believe it was time we go. A little birdy told that a flock of Harpies are on their way in this direction." Zeke said lifting her and himself into a more or less sitting position. He grabbed Isobel around her waist and collected all their stuff in one smooth motion before jumping at the shadow of a tree, emerging in a shadow of the Poseidon Cabin. The almost face peeling speed of the jump refreshed Zeke. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Issy gasped as she was lifted up and into the shadows burying her face into Zeke's shoulder, she was out of breath as they reached the Poseidon cabin. "Its fine but warn me next time won't you?!"She breathed in air smiling brightly. "Harpies huh? I better get into the safety and get some sleep." With that Issy reached up on her toes and touched her lips to his softly brushing them across almost like a whisper before turning and opening the door. "G'night Zeke."She said brightly winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:24 pm

Zeke smiled as she disappeared behind the door of the Poseidon cabin. "Maybe this place wont be so bad." He thought as the Harpies were getting closer. Zeke turned toward them, as he did so the shadow at his feet began to thicken. Just as the first Harpy was about to grab him Zeke smiled and fell through the shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)   Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomorrow night at the lake. (Dave)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: