Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill... Empty
PostSubject: ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill...   ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm

I walk into the area, and figured I could use some time to try out the Car. I pulled Clementine off my back, and held it while in a standing position. then, I started playing a Solo. When I was finished, my own personal Hot Rod had been summoned from the middle of nowhere. "hey, girl, did someone wash you?" I walk to the Duece, and climb in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill...   ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm

I drive out of Camp Half Blood with my Mitsubishi Lancer and arrive in the area and see a guy with a guitar and then a hot rod "hey wanna race? i ask. "I'm not a chick i'm a guy. Or do you... LOOK OUT! i yell!
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill...   ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:41 pm

I notice what the kid was "look out"ing about. just some random Demon. I gun it, and the Deuce plows the Demon, Turning it into powder. "Druid Plow!" I shout gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill...   ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:31 pm

(( Cmdr, please post with proper grammar and four sentences. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill...   ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ehh, just cruising for some Demons to kill...
Page 1 of 1