Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chariot's maybe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Chariot's maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Chariot's maybe?   Chariot's maybe? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 am

Well i have seen in book two that they started to do chariots so i think maybe we should carry it on? If there already is chariot races they please inform me as i would like to participate. If not then you should have a sign up where you register for chariot races and rleplay on it. I think it would be a big hit for everyone! Question

Last edited by SimonThorn on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Chariot's maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chariot's maybe?   Chariot's maybe? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:33 pm

It might be a bit hard to do though. What would stop people from saying they immediately knocked away the other chariots? It's similar to the Capture the Flag issue. You could still bring it up with the admins if you are really keen on this idea.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/

Chariot's maybe?
Page 1 of 1