Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Attack Of the TrainMaster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Attack Of the TrainMaster Empty
PostSubject: Attack Of the TrainMaster   Attack Of the TrainMaster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Attack Of the TrainMaster Chaosi10
TYE

The Rats scurried out of my way as i charged down the tunnel. I hammered my feet into the floor, and crunched a rodent underfoot, slipping and splitting my lip open on the rail. i stretched out my feet and accidently hit the other rail. A Bolt of electricity cruised through me and i felt my veins pulse with a quickened pace, and i Screamed, Which became lost in a blast of the a train horn. I arched my back and i flopped off the tracks. I stood and breathed in, my pupils expanded over my whites, and my eyes went pitch black. I turned and rushed as fast as i can towards the train station. I looked behind me and the train master, a dark evil shadow creature, was hunting me down and coming to get me. I tripped and fell horizontal across the tracks again. Another volt of lighting struck me, and i felt something in me crack. I smiled and my eyes darkened, the train exploded and then sent the first train cart flipping over head. As the fire subsided i saw a herd of monsters emerging from the depths. I closed my eyes and a tear fell down the side of my face, this should be the end if no one helps me...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

Attack Of the TrainMaster
Page 1 of 1