Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Unclaimed Demi-gods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Girl on Fire

Girl on Fire

Unclaimed Demi-gods Empty
PostSubject: Unclaimed Demi-gods   Unclaimed Demi-gods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:12 am

So, if we made a character that has not been claimed and the character is brand new, where and when do you recommend we "stage" the claiming?
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Demi-gods   Unclaimed Demi-gods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:06 am

Your character can be claimed anywhere and at any time. I've had June for a while, and she still hasn't been claimed. It's all on your own time :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Girl on Fire

Girl on Fire

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Demi-gods   Unclaimed Demi-gods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 pm

OK so, you don't have to stage it then? You can just go to their cabin and say "Hey I'm new!"? (Sorry I'm sorta new at this...)
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Demi-gods   Unclaimed Demi-gods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:19 pm

No, it's ok. You can stage it, if you want to. I did one Role-play, and in the topic, it said (My characters claiming!) So, if you want to, you can stage his/her claiming. But, if you don't want to, I think you can just have them walk into their godly parents cabin and say,

"I was just claimed, and they told me to come here."

But, either way. You can stage it, and make it happen yourself, or simply make them go to their cabin.

Sorry if I confused you D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Demi-gods   Unclaimed Demi-gods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 am

Also, if you don't want your character to be claimed for a while you can go to the Hermes Cabin. That's where all the unclaimed Demi-gods go.
Back to top Go down
Girl on Fire

Girl on Fire

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Demi-gods   Unclaimed Demi-gods I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 pm

OK, thanks! :o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Demi-gods   Unclaimed Demi-gods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unclaimed Demi-gods
Page 1 of 1