Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Demititans

Go down 
+5
Remplissage
Questionare♣
Inaniloquist
Zan
kikiyo237
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jehowell

Demititans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:23 am

Metis was freed in a way. From her, Athena came into being. And, being immortal does not mean they can't die. I guess the proper term is they fade.

It is not mentioned anywhere in the books or in myth that any of the other titans were freed except after Kronos started his come back. It's possible the titans could have had kids during those few years, but those demititans would all be babies.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Jehowell is right, this RP is set between book 4 and 5, most titans arent even really acting up, and he ones that did, like atlas and oceanus, are busy helping kronos, Atlas was leading some forces, and oceanus is fighting poseidon, so I doubt they have time, and most of them probably hate humans like kronos does, so why would they want children?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:08 pm

I thought gods could die. Like Apollo said in Titan's Curse that they could fade and like pan also said they could fade if thier domain is gone or they are forgotten. Just thought I would point that out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 am

Kikiyo I find Two Problems With Sora 1) He's So Extremely Overpowered He Could Blow Up The World 2) Son of Gaia makes Him a Titan no matter What But There is something special about him because you have it set up that when your Titan received his Power he inherited all the other Titan's Powers. While All the Rest of Them Only Got a Certain Attribute. Perhaps This Is Just Me But a Son of Gaia is A) Titan or B) a Supernatural Demi-Being

But That's Just Me
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:06 am

Katie is right. Much too powerful.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:01 pm

i agree there should only be titans if they promse not to taunt the other campers i remember on another site the athena and apollo cabin got blowed to smitherines by titans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:02 am

My Personal Opinion is No Demi-Titans However we are still talking it over
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Yeah but some Titans aren't that bad, like there is a Titan which sees the future, then it's child could also get glimpse at the future so example, so some Titan's should be allowed and some should not...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demititans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2