Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Demititans

Go down 
+5
Remplissage
Questionare♣
Inaniloquist
Zan
kikiyo237
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 pm

I think you should add a cabin(or cabins) for the demititans that arent on kronos' side and Sora(see below) should be the counceler
Back to top Go down

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:13 pm

We are working on not having Demi-Titans here on this forum. We find that they are a bit too powerful and Mary-Sueish. And I also see that you are a Kingdom Hearts fan. That's cool, just as long as your characters aren't exactly like the video game characters. : )
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:18 pm

SO what about the 4 demititans on my char list?
Back to top Go down

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Well, while sturdy rules are not set up yet against them, I would suggest maybe changing their parents to other gods. Especially with minor gods, you have a lot more room to work with personalities, appearances, and talents. Take your character Sora for example. With Gaia is the mother of all titans and gods, if she had a child, he or she would most likely be a titan or god too; even if she got with a human. In addition, we haven't heard of any demi-titan children of any titans in the Percy Jackson books; let alone children of Gaia herself. There are other deities of the earth though, if that's what your searching out for Sora. There's Demeter, Persephone, Hecate, Dionysus, Pan, and a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Call me crazy for arguing with you MasterMax but I don't think that's right.
Back to top Go down

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:12 am

@Whatsername --; OK then, what part of the last post do you think is not right?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:50 am

Well isn't camp halfblood a place for demigods and whatnot to learn to defend them-selves? Right? Well demititans are like demigods too they need to be trained. And they are not May-Sueish. I have a demititan of Kronos and she's 5 and 1/2. How could she survive without camp?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Roxanne, it's not so much about the concept of accepting demititans into camp halfblood (After all, they did accept a cyclops, so it doesn't seem far fetched at all).
It's more the fact that when members create demi-titan characters, they tend to be extremely overpowered with abilities rivaling the gods, which simply isn't fair to other campers.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:18 pm

What about kids of the big three they're pretty powerful right?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Yeah, we know they are, so we're trying to implement rules to ensure that the playing field remains more-or less-balanced. It's still in the works, but once we have all the rules worked out, we'll send out an announcement.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Ok I can live with that. Inan your like the voice of reason.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Haha, thanks Roxanne, I'm really flattered to hear that!
But, don't forget that Max did the same amount of work as well XD
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Whatsername wrote:
Well isn't camp halfblood a place for demigods and whatnot to learn to defend them-selves? Right? Well demi titans are like demigods too they need to be trained. And they are not May-Sueish. I have a demi titan of Kronos and she's 5 and 1/2. How could she survive without camp?

Demi Titans are much more powerful than the gods. There is only 1 person in each big three cabin in the books. 2 Of the people (Thalia and Nico) don't go to camp. Percy is like a counselor. Nico is powerful enough to be able to live on his own, because of him being a big three child. Thalia doesn't need CHB, she is powerful enough too. Demi Titans are more powerful than the Big three gods. If Thalia and Nico are too powerful for CHB, then the Demi Titans are as powerful as a god! Being a son/daughter of a Titan, they inherit their mother/father's powers and therefore, become much more powerful than the regular demigod.

Also, if you want to be realistic, Kronos is in Tartarus. He can't marry, have children, or anything like that because he's chopped up into pieces!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Questionare♣ wrote:

Demi Titans are much more powerful than the gods. There is only 1 person in each big three cabin in the books. 2 Of the people (Thalia and Nico) don't go to camp. Percy is like a counselor. Nico is powerful enough to be able to live on his own, because of him being a big three child. Thalia doesn't need CHB, she is powerful enough too. Demi Titans are more powerful than the Big three gods. If Thalia and Nico are too powerful for CHB, then the Demi Titans are as powerful as a god! Being a son/daughter of a Titan, they inherit their mother/father's powers and therefore, become much more powerful than the regular demigod.

Also, if you want to be realistic, Kronos is in Tartarus. He can't marry, have children, or anything like that because he's chopped up into pieces!

~ This is true, about the Kronos part, but look at Annabeth. She was practically born from Athena's thoughts, if you put it that way. Wouldn't you think that Kronos, a much stronger being, could do the same. Anyway, I'm not arguing, just throwing that out there. ~
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:14 pm

THANK YOU MISERABLEATBEST
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Thalia is a Hunter if you remember correctly and she was chased by horrible monsters sent by Hades himself and almost died on the way to camp. Nico doesn't like camp because he thinks he won't be accepted.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Whatsername wrote:
Thalia is a Hunter if you remember correctly and she was chased by horrible monsters sent by Hades himself and almost died on the way to camp. Nico doesn't like camp because he thinks he won't be accepted.

and there isn't a hades cabin 8)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Yes I believe we just established that. Since camp has no Hades cabin he feels as a stranger might at a family get-together.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

maybe we should put a suggestion in to make a hades cabin lol!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Yes we should they should have a minor cabin too.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:37 pm

confused wait a second how did a suggestion about demititan cabins tuned into 1 about hades and minor god cabins
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:00 am

You brought it up.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Anyway I think we should get back to the topic

I just want people to know that the titan's kids are there :)
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:10 pm

I have been away for awhile, so please correct me if the rules have changed.

First, most titans have been locked away so they couldn't have any children. Or, some titans like Metis couldn't have kids because they are dead. However, I personally don't have a problem with anyone having a titan child with the titans who were around or in hiding like Oceanus, Eos, or Themis. I also don't believe that demititans would not be anymore or less powerful than the demigods.

Second, I believe this site is still Pre Last Olympian. So, there should be no Minor God Cabins, Hades cabins, or Titan Cabins.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:15 am

jehowell wrote:
I have been away for awhile, so please correct me if the rules have changed.

First, most titans have been locked away so they couldn't have any children. Or, some titans like Metis couldn't have kids because they are dead. However, I personally don't have a problem with anyone having a titan child with the titans who were around or in hiding like Oceanus, Eos, or Themis. I also don't believe that demititans would not be anymore or less powerful than the demigods.

Second, I believe this site is still Pre Last Olympian. So, there should be no Minor God Cabins, Hades cabins, or Titan Cabins.

Ok but Someone could have gone down to tartarus and Freed them,like in Demigod Files when Iapetus
Was there Plus Someone could have used the Same thing Zeus used on Kronos on Zeus To free Metis because it was my understanding that SHE WAS IMMORTAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demititans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demititans   Demititans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demititans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next