Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

~Daydream's Characters~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daydream

~Daydream's Characters~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Daydream's Characters~   ~Daydream's Characters~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Rikku Meiana

Name: Rikku Meiana
Age/Birthday: 16
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Rikku has no known family beyond his God-Parent.
Years in Camp: This is his first year, so none yet.
Brief History: Rikku was born in Melbourne, Australia. His father, a semi-wealthy man died about a month after he was born and within a month he was shipped off to live in an orphanage. He spent most of his life here, amongst the other orphans. He was always a kind and outgoing boy, but it was obvious some days that he wished he had family.

His life as a child was relatively simple, with him attending a special school because it was found at a young age that he was very intelligent, he was sent to a higher education school. It was here that he found his two greatest passions. Though being in a school for smart kids was tough, he was dyslexic and with his ADHD it made it hard to focus sometimes, but that never really stopped him.

At the age of thirteen Rikku ended up in the hospital from passing out in the middle of art class. He woke up a week later with several doctors and his caretaker from the Orphanage around him. They told him that he had a tumor in his brain, and explained to him that he only had a little under four years to live.

For anyone else, they would have given up the day they heard they were inevitable going to die, but for Rikku it was a turning point in his life. He quit his schooling, got a job at the age of fourteen and began to work and give all his money to various charities, he ran marathons for charity and he even donated blood every month. He dedicated his life to giving to others so that at least his life would mean something.

As time went on odd things did begin to happen, he was attacked in an alleyway one day by something that in his mind he thought had one eye, this had genuinely spooked him but he went on, pretending it never happened. Other odd things happened over the years as well, but like the rest he played it off like his mind was playing tricks on him.

Two days after his sixteenth birthday he was walking home from his work. A group of people from the cafe he worked at seemed to be following him. They had...a weird air around them and Rikku couldn't shake off the fact that they were after him. When he got to the orphanage and went to go inside the people in question came up behind him, the leader spoke and as Rikku turned around to answer something burning hot slammed into his arm and made him cry out in pain.

The next thing he knew he was being pulled up by Kain, another boy from the orphanage. The boy in question explained some strange things to him as he they hurried out of the building, being chased by the weird people. The boy explained that he was a half-blood...and that there was a safe place for him at a camp.

Without much of a choice Rikku had followed this boy, right to Camp Half-Blood where he learned of who he was. He was claimed almost immediately by his mother, Aphrodite.

Now, he lives at the camp...doing everything in his power to help others, only he knows that he has less than a year to live, and considering who his mother was....he found it in his best interest to spread care and love to all.
Physical Appearance: Rikku is a boy, with very feminine features. He stands at a measly 5'3" and has beautiful, flawless peach skin. His eyes are a unique bright pink and his hair, which is normally tied back in a well maintained braid is a beautiful silver, not grey like you'd see on an elder person, but actually silver, as if the strands had caught the moonlight in them.

Having run marathons and done all sorts of sports since he was younger Rikku is built rather thin, but his muscles beneath his loose clothing are well toned. Because of his feminine features, at first glance most might actually think he was a girl, and he doesn't really mind if people think that because he wasn't one for judging...unless he was made fun of. Then he might take a bit of offense.

When it comes to clothing Rikku wears a large variety of things but alot of his clothing is simple and elegant at the same time, his style is much the same with his hair usually adorned with bits of silver and his ears sometimes with gold. He almost always has some sort of bracelet on his right ankle but more often than not it's a blue one with several hand-carved beads that resembled butterflies on it, this was actually a gift given to him from a girl at his orphanage, she'd died but he always kept her close by wearing the bracelet.
Personality: Rikku is a very kind and giving boy. He tends to brighten up any room he is in and gets along with almost anyone as he is able to empathize with them rather easily. He is often found with a smile on his face. He talks a little bit in his sleep, something about the father he never met, and often loses sleep over nightmares caused by the tumor in his head.

Rikku often goes out of his way to help people, whether it is by putting his life on the line, or giving them every bit of money he has, he lives to help others, and in turn...shows a different side of a Child of Aphrodite, not the one of lust but the one of love and compassion, the one of caring. Which in his mind...he feels is the reason he was claimed so quickly.
Fatal Flaw: His Compassion is his most fatal flaw, he gives too much and this can potentially be manipulated.
Pets: None.
Talents: He has a talent for Art and surpisingly enough swordplay which is an odd trait for a Child of Aphrodite.
Weapons: Two small daggers he chose from the armoury of Camp Half-Blood.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: None.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: ~Daydream's Characters~   ~Daydream's Characters~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Hey! He's accepted, but I was wondering something. Are you and KarilSakuya the same person? I know you've posted from the same place. If not, sorry for my asking. But you will still have to explain the IP problem. If so, he's not accepted anymore, and your double account will have to be deleted.

Now, please, please, please, please be honest with me. I'm not mad, and nothing bad will come from it except the deletion of whichever account you don't want. (And please react calmly. Again, I'm not mad.)
Back to top Go down
Daydream

PostSubject: Re: ~Daydream's Characters~   ~Daydream's Characters~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:09 pm

*Peeks up at his "Other" section blahg...forgot to write it in there. Yeah, it's me...I can't seem to access my other account for some reason. I meant to write it in other asking if I could use this account for a short bit until I can get onto my other account :D So temporarily could we refrain from deleting the other account?

I just figured this would allow me to rp my new character idea until I can get my old one on. Every time I log in it gives me some weird error saying my account doesn't exist on Karil.

And with that on the table...am I able to transfer this character to my other account afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: ~Daydream's Characters~   ~Daydream's Characters~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:27 pm

YUP, YUP, YUP, YUP, YUP.

I can change your password for you on your other account to something you know so that you can log on easier? Or you could just wait it out. Either way is fine!
Back to top Go down
Daydream

PostSubject: Re: ~Daydream's Characters~   ~Daydream's Characters~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Great :D

I'm not 100% sure if it's the password...that's my issue. But we can try that if you'd like :D But like I said...when I login it says something about the account not even existing O.o

But great. Change the password and we'll go from there ^_^

Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Daydream's Characters~   ~Daydream's Characters~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Daydream's Characters~
Page 1 of 1