Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Imma be gone for a bit...-ish >_>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Imma be gone for a bit...-ish >_> Empty
PostSubject: Imma be gone for a bit...-ish >_>   Imma be gone for a bit...-ish >_> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Hey, guyses! Red here, and I just wanted to send a quick message that I might not be on for a bit. Maybe a week or so... Family problems ^_^' Mainly cause of me ;__; xP But hopefully it can be cleared up soon. Maybe I can pop in on the chatbox once or twice for a split second around midnight but not as much as I want to. 

To those who I'm posting with, I might be able to post tomorrow and afterwards so don't fret! 'Cause the main place I shall be away from is ze chatbox. But anyhow, that's pretty much all I have to say so yeah. ^_^ I'll be back soon, hopefully and be back completely to CHB where I belong! 

Kthanksbai!
    -Red
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Imma be gone for a bit...-ish >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imma be gone for a bit...-ish >_>   Imma be gone for a bit...-ish >_> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:43 pm

-.- You're starting to act like Tamaki-senpai. You better email me, after all you've done for me. I really HATE it when people act like Tamaki-senpai.
Back to top Go down

Imma be gone for a bit...-ish >_>
Page 1 of 1