Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Imma Have An Absense

Go down 
+2
tethys
jessica
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Imma Have An Absense Empty
PostSubject: Imma Have An Absense   Imma Have An Absense I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Okay, so I want to make this announcement to everyone. Imma be absent for a few days. Maybe on for like five minutes, then off again. I'm super stressed and I need some time to think. And cool down. I'm sorry for those I offended in any way. Sorry guys! Bye!

~Jessica
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Imma Have An Absense   Imma Have An Absense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Bye, Jess. :]
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Imma Have An Absense   Imma Have An Absense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Bye, Jess! I hope everything gets better soon. (:
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Imma Have An Absense   Imma Have An Absense I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:08 pm

As I said before with Crispeh,

DON"T FORGET ABOUT US, OR I"LL COME TO YOUR NEW SCHOOL, get to know some people, teachers, adjust to my new setting. THEN BEAT THE HOLY SNOT OUTTA YA! ;) No pressure though right?
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Imma Have An Absense   Imma Have An Absense I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:11 am

I will be awaiting your return with my computer, a bag of popcorn, and watchful eyes. FAREWELL UNTIL MY MEET AGAIN OLD FRIEND!

Anyway, bye Jess!
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Imma Have An Absense   Imma Have An Absense I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Bye Jess.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Imma Have An Absense   Imma Have An Absense I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Katie wrote:
As I said before with Crispeh,

DON"T FORGET ABOUT US, OR I"LL COME TO YOUR NEW SCHOOL, get to know some people, teachers, adjust to my new setting. THEN BEAT THE HOLY SNOT OUTTA YA! ;) No pressure though right?

That kinda adds pressure, Katie! xD DOn't worry though, I'll be officially back in a few days. Probably back on Friday or Saturday. At the latest Monday! Most likely Sunday becuz all I do is go to Church and come home and wait the day out. OH! And I go to Sunday school!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Imma Have An Absense   Imma Have An Absense I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:36 pm

--That is cooooooool. I got church too, so maybe we'll get on on the same time on Sunday!--
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Imma Have An Absense   Imma Have An Absense I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Uuuhhhh depends on time zone what time our churches start/end and how long it takes us to get from church to home. Plus an hour lataa I have Sunday School w/ second graders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imma Have An Absense   Imma Have An Absense I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imma Have An Absense
Page 1 of 1