Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walk on the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 am

Jen
I walked down the beach smiling happily. My music was playing from my iPod, which I got for Christmas and was so happy about, as I kicked the sand. I was in such a good mood today almost nothing could bring me down. I watched the sun set along the sea when I stopped walking to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 am

Alec slammed on the brakes immediately and found they were faulty. He spun heel over heel and crashed into an oncoming girl. Damn rocket shoes. The moment he was able he pulled the new shoes he got from the hephaestus cabin and chunked them into the water. "hey, are you ok?" he asked, while still on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:36 am

Jen
I turned a bright red when he landed on top of me. "Um, yeah I'm fine." I paused for a second. "Can you please get off? It's awkward." I laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:39 am

"It's not that awkward," He said, not even looking at her but rather, his unremarkable socks. He then pulled himself to his feet and offered her a hand. "But yeah."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 am

Jen
I laughed lightly again. "I'm Jen." I said brushing the sand out of my hair. "Daughter of Athena." I smiled at him sweetly. "Nice entrance by the way." I joked.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:45 am

"yeah." he said still not looking at her. "Smooth." he looked down and saw his socks. "Have you seen my shoes?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:48 am

Jen
"Um, no. I don't think so." I said. "You never gave me your name." I noticed. "You gonna tell me or be Mr. Mysterious?" I teased playfully. I meant nothing mean of it.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:07 am

"I'll stick with the latter for now." he said as pulled two shoes out of his back pockets. "It's easier that way." He spoke as he pulled them on.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:12 am

Jen
I smiled. "So what was with the weird shoes which made you run into me?" I asked trying to start conversation. I crossed my legs resting my elbows on my knees and using my arms to hold up my head.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:17 am

"Oh, no I aimed." He said in response to the Made comment. "But yeah, I was testing them. Oh no. I threw didn't I? They were successful too."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:22 am

Jen
I laughed. "That sucks." I smiled again. "You threw them in the water to be more precise." I said pointing to the sea.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:26 am

"How was my aim?" He asked in regards to him throwing the shoes. It was as if they didn't even matter. Alec happened to be hyper. And when he was hyper, He moved between subjects fast. Too fast.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:29 am

Jen
"Pretty darn good. They flew into the middle of the ocean." I looked out at the sea. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 am

"Good thing i didn't miss." He said as he dodged the incoming shoe. "Nevermind." The second one hit im in the side. "Darn. And i thought i did it this time"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 am

Jen
I jumped up when he got hit. "You okay?" I asked him. "You got hit hard." My face showed my concern.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:42 am

"I'm fine. Anyways, I think I should go get the other." He turned to see it fly away. "adios."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 am

I laughed lightly. "Are you sure your okay?" I asked him. "I think the other one is lost for a while." I said trying to joke but was probably utterly failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk on the Beach   Walk on the Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk on the Beach
Page 1 of 1