Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

UPDATES: A new mod and forum, oh my!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

UPDATES: A new mod and forum, oh my! Empty
PostSubject: UPDATES: A new mod and forum, oh my!   UPDATES: A new mod and forum, oh my! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Want to keep up to date with what your admin are doing? Then here's the thread for you!

Today, another mod was appointed, only known as Kendall. She is considered highly helpful and should be approached if confused.

Also, the News and Updates forum is no longer permitting non-admin or mod to create topics, this is to make sure that you're really getting the news you want to hear. Still, we're not going to let you all have zero say in how this forum is being run!

That's why we've created a new forum... the "Suggestion Box"! So if you brilliant folks have any great ideas you want to share in making this forum any better, post them in there, we'd love to get your input.

Anyway that's all the time we have left today folks! Till next time, Inaniloquist signing off!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm

UPDATES: A new mod and forum, oh my!
Page 1 of 1