Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Updates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Updates! Empty
PostSubject: Updates!   Updates! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:30 pm

Brought to you by the CHB Staff on September 9th, 2015
important information

creds to Angel or one of the other old admins for this fantastic little gif here
As promised, I'm here to give you all the lowdown of the few changes that have happened in the past few days.

As you'll have noticed, Character Moderator's are no more. Perhaps that will change in the future-- however, for the time being, we decided that mods and admins should go back to being the few in charge of accepting new characters. We'd like to thank everyone who was ever apart of the team- you did amazing jobs. There was a time, we wouldn't have been able to do handle CHB without you. So, thank you.

It should also be noted that we have two additions to our moderator team. Chaos (Beautiful Chaos), a character mod who showed real dedication to CHB, welcome aboard! Pink (pinkgirl), a returning mod who never lets us down, welcome back! Bean and I both agree that you two are the best additions we could have made, and we can't wait to start working with you, and work with you again in Pink's case!

So, with that, I bid you all adieu. I'd like to remind you of our poll over here, which will remain up for the next four days. Be sure to cast your vote, on whether we should or should not up the age rating of chb!

-Vina, on behalf of the admin team.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com

Updates!
Page 1 of 1