Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamjam

Jamjam

Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) Empty
PostSubject: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Oh woopdy do! I stroll the top of Half Blood Hill, waiting for something exciting to happen. I tap the pine tree with my fingers. I sit against its trunk. I ditched the lessons. I just can't do them this morning. I'm not a morning person either. Watching everyone down at the bottom of the hill was boring, too. If anyone suspected I was here, that would be a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:00 pm

My platinum hair swayed in the air. Lessons had gotten boring so I had ditched and ran here. It wasn't as if anyone noticed. No one noticed me. Ever. speaking of noticing people, I noticed a boy who looked my age walking around, looking bored. I walked to him. "Lessons can be so boring." I muttered to him. I put out my hand to him for him to shake. "Lily. Hermes. I'm turning 12 tomorrow. You?" I asked him.I hated my birthday. Well, rather, I hated my birthday being forgotten by all.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 pm

I stand up and look at the girl, and hesitantly shake her hand. "Nikkos, Son of Moros. God of Fate. And that's good. You're birthday and all..." I trail off. She's kind of pretty... But that didn't matter. I drop her hand and turn away, pulling needles of the pine.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:12 pm

I didn't smile or frown. "Not really, you're probably the only one who knows. I've been here fro nearly four years now and I'm completely invisible.' I said without any tone in my voice. "Except you." I added quickly. I stared at my cookie monster flip-flops. I sniffed. The air smelled like pine and freshly-cut grass.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 pm

I smile silently to myself. "I've been here for how many years? Zero. I don't know anybody. You're really the only person I know since Chiron." My back is still facing her. She seemed so...monotone. So bored. Like me. Something we have in common.

I face her again and say, "So, what's your favorite color?"

Last edited by hiddenbelief on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:26 pm

I smiled. "Purple-ish-Black, like the night sky." I said immediately. "And yours?" I asked him. The snow tickled my toes as I stood. The pine trees looked beautiful with snow on them.. My hair was pulsed in a tight pony and my pale skin was probably even whiter in the sun. Some would have thought me insane for wearing flip-flops but I had left my converse in the cabin one night and they had been stolen.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:35 pm

"Uh, uh....." I'm such an idiot for stuttering in front of a girl. I start looking around and say, "Evergreen. Like evergreen trees." I give a quick smile and look at my shoes. Dark green Converse. That could work.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:52 pm

I smiled. I slowly bent to the ground and grabbed a handful of snow. I rounded it into a ball, and threw it at him. I don't even know why. I just did.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:08 am

"Hey!" I shouted. Before my eyes are even adjusted, I grab a handful of snow and hit her back. "Take that!" I grab two more handfuls and take cover behind the pine. I'm laughing now and smiling. I can't see her face, but I bet she'd be doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:08 am

The snow hit me in the shoulder and bits of it ran down my shirt. "Oh, it's on!" I said, laughing. I hid behind a bush and began to make snowballs. I carefully looked through the branches in search of Nikkos. I thought I saw something move behind a tree. I threw a snowball aimed behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)   Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikkos and Some Other Kids (ChocolateIsBetterFree over here!)
Page 1 of 1