Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pathetic. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Pathetic. . . Empty
PostSubject: Pathetic. . .   Pathetic. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:30 pm

I don't know if this would be considered a rant ot not, but might as well get it out there. I hate my best friend. Just kidding, I love her to death. She is pretty, smart, and funny. But she steals something from me. Everytime. And that would be this: Guys. Every single guy I have liked, She has stolen him from me. I tell her I like him, He confesses to her he likes her, and then I'm left in the dust. Sometimes I feel like there is something wrong with me because this happenes so often. xP I know your not suppesed to let guys get between you and your friends but oh well.
-Well, thank you for listening.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Pathetic. . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pathetic. . .   Pathetic. . . I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Sisters before misters, or how ever the gal version goes~ Anyways, as long as you're telling her straight up, "I like Shrimpinini and I want him" (or whatever his name is), then her doing that is rude. In fact, it's very unfriendlylikeish to do that. I mean, I see where you're coming from. You have a right to like, I guess, own him? I don't know. But if she was a true friend, she wouldn't steal the guy you like away from you. Especially if this has happened more than once.

Back to top Go down

Pathetic. . .
Page 1 of 1