Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included

Go down 
4 posters

Which Idea would you like the most?
CHB Site-Wide Arcs
Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_vote_lcap19%Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
CHB Plus CJ Training Area
Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_vote_lcap15%Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
CHB+CJ Battle and Quest
Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_vote_lcap42%Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
CHB Mini Quests For a Battle
Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_vote_lcap15%Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
None of Them
Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_vote_lcap8%Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  Empty
PostSubject: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:03 am

I purely am asking this for the sake of a brain storm to happen. On the site, would it be possible to start a story arch mainly so that the members of CHB can have a more lively story. Or multiple ones? Or maybe get things on CJ, and possibly incorporate them both, CHB and CJ into their own training area on CHB?
And possibly have multiple mini quests going on so that they all lead up to a battle? Instead of a battle just appearing out of the blue. Sort of like site books, also Arch's mentioned above. Let me know in the poll please? Or reply back below. :)
Also, I took it up with Crisp and they said to post my ideas here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:07 am

Well, I don't really know... The battle seems like a good idea, but the Romans and Greeks pretty have different rivals, gods, battle methods, etc. I don't think they would agree with battling a Greek God or the Greeks battling the Romans. It might be a good story line, but with different gods and such, it might be hard to find a battle topic that the Greeks and Romans can relate to.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:09 am

Well, in Son of Neptune, they didn't know about eachother. And what about if we took that idea, and had a sort of quest that made the Romans or Greeks uneasy, resulting in a battle that would end with them teaming up.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:24 am

BOTH CAMPS ENGAGE IN FIGHTING KRONOS II, WHICH MERGES WO KRONOS'S.

'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:33 am

That wouldn't add much flavor. They fight. Done. But with like, a big quest or smaller ones, then it would be more fun. In my oppinion
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Yes, but there could be quests to find specific objects, betrayals, and more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Yeah, and they could lead up to the whole CJ CHB vs Kronos thing
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:26 pm

TBH, that would mean a lot of work for not only the staff but the members. I mean, you're going from one account to another, and then there's really nobody playing Kronos nor the bad guys. Where would it take place? How'd we do this without too much confusion? Which site would it be on? So, I say definite no to them coming together to fight.

As for the original ideas, I love plot lines, and I would be into some type of story arch. I don't know if we're on the same page here, but just maybe something besides a war to change everyone's actions. Like, I don't know, maybe an upset God/Goddess taking their anger out at camp? Or something like that. I love doing invisionfree/proboards kind of RPs, and they usually have a plotting part where people post a plot they want for their characters, other members make the character they're looking for, and they run away together to plot. I'd enjoy having something like that on the forum.

The mini quest thing, I'm kind of confused on. Because, we already have quests, and a lot of them going on. Do you mean have them all on the same page, like all connected to something? Because, if so, that would just go with the arch thing, I suppose.

I'm really confused on is the training area. We have an arena, so, I really don't understand. Is it like, trainers coming to help the campers prepare for something? I really would like you to explain these ideas more.

Back to what I said earlier, making CHB and CJ incorporate would take a lot of work, as being they are two different sites. Would your characters there become your characters here? Would you make new accounts? Vise versa? Etc etc. So, while it would be pretty cool to have the sites do something in sync, I think that would be too much work and confusing.

I didn't vote yet, because of the two things I'm pretty baffled on. I really like the arch idea, and I think that's the easiest thing to go into play, and still be pretty B.A. On the other hand, incorporating CHB and CJ to the fullest - or to the best for the site - seems to be pretty complicated, IMO. So, yeah, that's what I think~ Oh, and sorry they're kind of out of order on how you posted it ;p

Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:33 pm

By the CJ and CHB training area, I mean that people from CJ can bring there charries over here to practice with CHB cHarries. And it might be a turnament? Might be annual. But These were just ideas floating in my head. And the mini quests, yes. They would be kind of like leading up to the same thing. Like an online story plot. So yeah I guess it's like archs. And I understand the story arcs would mean a lot to do for the admins. But they can, if they like it, make a section for the ideas to throw around. And bring in normal members with ideas. Because If I had a say, I think I would like to help in the making of these story arcs. And if they like it. Would you mind helping too? I like the way you think x) And btw, we are on the same page. Aha. You can PM me if you like
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 pm

I see what you mean now. I still think transferring characters through accounts may be too much work. As for the mini quests, I think somehow, we can incorporate that with the story arch, you know? Like, whatever the main plot line everyone is following, there'd be a bunch of mini quests to go with it. And, I think the admins should make up these quests, then put a sort of sign-up sheet thing on one of the boards and members sign up (in character), then admins/Chiron chooses who's best fit for it? Idk, something along the lines of that~ Anyways, as long as the staff wouldn't mind it, I'd be up for assisting you ;p I'll PM you in a bit, just fooling around with some stuff gimp.

Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:50 pm

I don't mean transferring characters. It could be made easier by having the people with charries in CJ just put their charrie sheet in their sig and things would be easy. And I will talk to admins into seeing if they like it. And it should be a sign up. That would be nice. So yeah. Pm me, and I will talk it over with EM x)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Ah, okay. That does make it a tad easier. I have no idea what to PM you, so~ Yeah xD

Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm

I just pmed you.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:59 pm

The sites will combine eventually, but only when we reach that point in our overall site plots. (So when we get Post-Son of Neptune in a year or more.)

The rest of the ideas are good, but just aren't practical. I want to have more interesting plots running together, though. I vote yes the advancing plots, but not exactly the way you think with quests. I think we should make certain things very important. (Like, certain characters that would be the main canons if CHB was a book. As if the site was a well organized book and we have main characters, but that might lead to fights when you don't have a main character character.) If the site is willing to promise to not get jealous or angry or complain or throw a fit if their character isn't the main character, then I see an advanced plot as a very real possibility.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:17 pm

:D for once Christian did something right! IM SO HAPPY :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included    Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plots. Archs. Quests. And Many More. Poll Included
Page 1 of 1