Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What are we doing about Quests

Go down 
+9
Dan
rulerguy6
Gazimu
tethys
Nico
maddie ☹
Katie Firebird
Angel
jehowell
13 posters
AuthorMessage
jehowell

What are we doing about Quests Empty
PostSubject: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:20 am

I was re-looking through the rules of the site again, and I didn't see anything about quests. How are quests assigned, or started? Is this a duty of an Admin to start, or can anyone start a quest? I was thinking a new system should be designed where people can sign up for quests, and an admin accepts it. Then, that person can pick two other people to join him or her on the quest.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:25 am

This is a good idea, Jeho. I think that we should be more organized with quests, however...I don't think we should make them a very frequent event. Quests are special things. Great idea though ^^ I'm glad someone brought this up.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 am

Little known is that we actually had a quest in development when everything changed. So um yea we had started working on it and if they want to finish that up then that's a good idea,

(Sunny and Alexia know what I mean [Sorry Guys -.-"] )
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 am

Every month, the site could hold a quest? Then, people would try out for it, and then pick three-five friends to join them.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 am

--And maybe Admin or Mods could make up the prophecy? Or there could be a prophecy team? By prophecy team I mean a group of people who work to create the prophecy, and the people compete for the certain prophecy every month or so?--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:06 pm

I like the prophecy team thing. I we do quests, maybe there could be a group of people who organize them, and make up the prophecy.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:17 pm

I don't like the Prophecy team, sorry. We don't need a whole group of people for every single thing.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:30 pm

I agree with Music.

And on the subject of quests, as long as were in the period between book 4 and book 5, there should be battle missions like Percy and Beckendorf in The Last Olympian do, because its mentioned that lots of them happened, so why not here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Yeah, seems good. Hmm, maybe (though it may be 'risky'), we could have spies from us spying on Kronus and they have missions, too?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Yeah, that would give more reason for people to make enemy demigods, which gives both sides human chars fighting in the battlefield, although where Kronos's dead are buried if not in the same place as CHB dead, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Besides quest's aren't all that hard to start. If you think up of one by yourself the all it needs to do is get approved. I mean, I'm already on a quest I made up, and the hardest part was thinking up of a plot.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

It was, like, simultaneously and silently agreed randomly that users would think up of quests and ask us for approval. Obviously, that's not a great way to handle things. xD So... let me try to clear things up soon. I love all of the ideas, but I'll also need to see Zan's opinion on this as well as all of yours so we can be sure what we're going to do.

I would add my approval to the enemy demigod idea; I don't see why we can't incorporate that into CHB. As for Quests, we can have perhaps a separate section just for Quests so everything can be organized. Within that section, we could have something like we do for new characters, such as a "Quest Approval" section, where you guys can post topics regarding any Quests, including a creative Prophecy. (It would take a bit... and the Prophecy would have to be creative and imaginative in order to be accepted.)

I probably missed something, so let me know and I'll add a follow up post regarding whatever I missed. xD But of course, I need yours and Zan's opinions before we can do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm on a quest right now, so would my quest be moved?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Dan you should Talk to Alexia and Inan about a quest we had in development, (Sunny too but he wasn't going on the quest just for the quest xD [that never gets old])
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Well, we could give one person (one person ONLY) the job of making prophecy? I dun know, I just like that idea xD
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:39 pm

I hope we have quests soon.It seems like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm

I'd voulenteer to be on a group of people or a sole person that would think up of quests to be given to people. Thinking up of the Archimedes Mirror quest was really fun for me because I like doing that
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 pm

So will we be doing this coalition/solo quest designer thing?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Don't double post.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 pm

oooooohhhh served. xD
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey Katie, what about that Apollo prophecy in the cabin?
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 pm

It was a fake prophecy I made up just for that rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we doing about Quests   What are we doing about Quests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are we doing about Quests
Page 1 of 1