Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Born to Lose; { N I C O }

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Born to Lose; { N I C O } Empty
PostSubject: Born to Lose; { N I C O }   Born to Lose; { N I C O } I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Born to Lose; { N I C O } Callie12

| C A L L I E |
| M I R R E N |
| L A W I L E T |

Behind where I looked back; Who's in the front?
I raised my claws at the darkness; and ripped the night apart

Callie sat at the edge of the creek, thinking about her past. This is the first time she's thought of it since she got to camp, which was about, three weeks ago. She hasn't had an episode either, hopefully, she wouldn't have to have one. She was afraid. She promised herself she would disconnect herself from any human interaction. She knew she would get rejected anyway. Since.. well.. her last episode, she's been very paranoid and jumpy. Well, who wouldn't? After all, she did do something extremely bad. She shuttered at the thought. She knew she had gotten too deep in thought. She shook her head, trying to get it out of her mind. But the though sat there, as if it was never going to leave. She dug her fingernails into her scalp, starting to get aggravated, and scared. "GET OUT!!!!" She screamed, eyed widened and frightened. She heard a flock of bird fly away at the echo of her voice. She rested her head in her hands. Almost had an episode.... Let's not get that close to one again... She thought to herself, she kept her head in her hands, afraid to look at the world around her.

Raindrops turn into droplets of blood
and run down my cheeks
There isn't a place for me to return anywhere anymore
Back to top Go down

Born to Lose; { N I C O }
Page 1 of 1