Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You Snooze, You Lose!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

You Snooze, You Lose! Empty
PostSubject: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Baylee lay on top of a well made top bunk, her nose buried in some book that was most popular around her age. The Twilight Saga. Everybody says it's a great book, so Baylee decided to try it out. She's already on the 3rd book now. Well, it looks like somebody was off dillydallying a bit too long, because when they came into the cabin, somebody was sitting in their bunk bed. "You snooze, you lose!" Baylee mocks, sticking her tongue out at the camper.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 pm

"What are you doing?" I asked the new girl with cock of my head.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Baylee peeks out from the corner of her book, and she stares at Roxanne. "Well, I didn't want to sleep on the dirty floor, so some guy left his bed and I took it. Simple as that." Baylee explains, leaning back and crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:03 pm

"Haha. No. That's Madeline's bed." I pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:06 pm

"Oh, Sorry Bout that." I mutter, grabbing my bag and jumping off the top, and swinging down to the bottom bunk. "Better?" I ask, shoving my bag under the bed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:09 pm

"Nope. That's Faith's bed." I said, "We needed to get new beds made, actually. Well damn, I meant to do that, but I have procrastination issues." I walked around the cabin and pulled Hot Wing, my mini dragon off his bed and said, "This is your bed." Then I walked over to my bed and hit the play button on my stereo. At first I didn't hear anything, then Guns N' Roses started screaming.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Baylee groans and rolls off her bed, throwing her book on the ground. "I am NOT Taking a dragons bed!" She shouts, lightning crackling in the distant sky.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:17 pm

"You will if I say you will." I yelled back as lighting flashed and thunder shook the windowpanes, the wind rustled through the cabin smelling of ozone.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 pm

OOC: Ooh, this is going to be interesting!

Baylee stomped her feet, thunder rumbling and shifting the air as the sky turned grey. She was tempted to use a southern accent, it would be a lot more interesting that way but she held back the urge. "Who do you think you are? You think you get the royal treatment, just like your friends but you treat others... Others like a piece of grass you kick up! You're not the sharpest pencil in the box either, Roxanne!" I screamed, not feeling a hint of fear. I wasn't the kind who gave up the first time she says something. The sky glowed with lightning and thunder shook the whole campground.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 pm

"I don't care what the hell others think about me!! For the love of shiz . . . did you ever even stop to think about what my life has been like? Hm? NO! I didn't think so! I know the way a Zeus's kids brain works! We think we're the boss which is why most of us end up friendless, and you know what? I don't care! I have a boyfriend. I have friends. I'm all set. What about you hm? What's your life like. I'm going to college and trying to raise my son and trying to keep the Zeus kids in line and doing a million other things!" I screamed. As the windowpanes shook and threatened to crack from the wind thunder rumbled everywhere as lightning went off threatening to knock out the power. I didn't care I was on a role. "My mother died taking care of two powerful Big Three kids. I haven't felt a damned thing since then." I turned around grabbed a few celestial guns from my underneath my pillow and walked out to go shoot off the rifle on Half-Blood hill.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm

"THAT'S BECAUSE I JUST MET YOU, YOU BUTT-BRAINED LOSER. I don't think I'm the boss! You're too proud to think about others! You're too headstrong! What's wrong with you? Did you ever think about the others? Ever notice that people are scared of you? Ever noticed the other people? I'm the only family member left! I have no aunts or uncles, no mom or step-dad, No cousins NOTHING. THEY ALL DIED IN A FREAKING RAID!" Baylee screams, whipping out my sword and slicing off the tip of the gun. Baylee's face was bright red, her teeth clenched and tears streaming down her face. "You need to change! You only care about yourself! If you hurt a little 5 year old, would you feel regret? Probably not! If you murdered Chiron, would you feel horrible? Nope! I would insult you, but I doubt you'll notice because you're too... Too... APHRODITE LIKE!" Baylee shouts back at her, Holding up her sword to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:53 pm

I snorted with laughter. Funny. Aphrodite-like. "Don't touch a hill-billy's guns." I said with a devious smile, wind and lightning stopped swirling around my body, "I like you, kid. You got spunk." I smiled. After that little outburst she was lucky to be alive. But I did truly like her, she reminded me of myself when I was younger and naive. "Tell ya what, kid, if you promise not to touch my guns I'll let ya have my bed tonight. I'm sleeping in my dorm anyway." Being a trainee for the FBI I had serious issues with people touching my celestial guns.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:59 pm

I snickered a bit, she just called herself a hill-billy. "I like you, too. You managed to be the first kid who didn't cry when they lit my fuse." I crossed my arms and smiled a bit. "Thanks, but you don't have to do that. I have a sleeping bag I bought at R.E.I. Pretty cozy, I'll say." I say, sitting down on a chair that was connected to a small desk.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 pm

"Good I'm glad the iniation worked out good, you can come out now Jared," I called as my dark haired skater brother stepped out of the shadows.
Jared stepped from the shadows with his video camera in one hand and a Monster Assault in the other.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:05 pm

I let out a breath and my face grew long. "He filmed that, didn't he?" I say bluntly. I looked down and my hair hung in my face. Then I came up and smiled. I patted Jared on the back and laughed. "At least it'll be a great video to show my kids when I have them!" I laugh and smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 pm

I looked at Jared and he shrugged, "Sure. Whatever you want Baylee. By the way, you're taking AP Ancient Greek with me." I said floucing to my bed only to flop down and getting a pistol jammed in my back, "Ouch." I said dropping it to the floor and kicking it under the bed.
"Hello, beautiful, I'm Jared Michaels, son of Hades, and currenl-damn! I forgot I have a girlfriend." He said stomping his foot on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:15 pm

My face scrunches up into a face, but then it relaxes and I laugh a bit. I lean over to Roxanne and whisper into her ear "One. I just take the class to fit in and be with my friends, I already know Greek because I learned it in 5-9Th grade because all we did was study Greek in TAG over there in Minnesota. And Two. Does Jared always do that? You know, crush on every girl he sees?" I whisper, staring at Jared.

OOC: Profile for Jared, Please! I wanna see what he looks like.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:22 pm

~It's on my thingy. He's actually a really goodlooking Hispanic guy.
"Alright. But your taking AP with me. It's either that or you can hang out with the Aphrodite chicks all day. Yeah Jared pretty much flirts with everyone."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:32 pm

OOC: Yay! ^.^

Baylee shivers at the thought of Aphrodite kids and hanging out with them. "If you ever need help with your Greek, I can help you if needed." She offers, smiling and looking over at Jared again. "'And he's... 12, am I right? 3 Years younger than me." She giggles a bit and stands up. "Nice meeting you, Jared!" Baylee laughs and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:37 pm

"Thirteen." He said defiantly. "My last girlfried was 19.""She was 13."
"Your mean."
"Your a liar."
"I hate you."
"Love you too."
"Why do you live to make my life a living hell?"
"Cuz your a son of Hades?"
"Not funny."
"Ha-ha."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:04 pm

I watch as the two siblings bicker, and I stare at my nails. Heh, I don't really care about them, but I wish I did because I really could use a manicure. "Well, if you need me, I'll be at the beach... In my bikini..." I snicker a bit, then I walk away, grabbing some short brown shorts and my black bikini that has yellow lightning bolts. My mother gave it to me before she died in a raid, she said with was shockproof... Oh, who cares. I'm only going to be relaxing out there.

When I came out, I was wearing my swimsuit top and my shorts. I waved a little "Bye" to them, and smiled. As I walked out, I grinned and laughed my butt off inwardly. Gosh, it is SO Fun to tease boys!

OOC: Continue at the Beach?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:50 pm

~We shall.
I sat down on my bed as I watched my loser brother run after my nutso sister.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:46 pm

OOC: That's wicked funny. "NOOOOO COME BACK BAYLEE! I NEED YOUUUU" Jared screamed, running after Baylee as some swim shorts popped onto him.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Snooze, You Lose!   You Snooze, You Lose! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Snooze, You Lose!
Page 1 of 1